[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accepted my normie brothers invitation to go to his friends house,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Accepted my normie brothers invitation to go to his friends house, big mistake. Never doing this again. Hug me robots.
>>
>>29455018
If you want to tell your story just do it dont pussy foot around you dumb cunt
>>
No, I'm not going to ask you to tell your fucking story. Saged, reported for CP, hidden, tab closed.
>>
File: 1462308034140.jpg (298 KB, 1080x1255) Image search: [Google]
1462308034140.jpg
298 KB, 1080x1255
>hey guys ask me about this story
fuck off. you're worse than the people who use 500 out of the 2000 fucking characters telling a part of the story and then asking
>le hurr durr xD who wuntZ moar!! :D
>>
>the elf isn't sad

OP, you deserve whatever bad things happened to you.
>>
Saria was the symbol for that girl that we had to leave behind at some point, even though we really didn't want to.
i have a drawing i did of her also.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.