[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of income do i need to not instantly turn off women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1466016253189.jpg (29 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
1466016253189.jpg
29 KB, 500x746
What kind of income do i need to not instantly turn off women?

I make 6k$ a year..
>>
absolute minimum: 50k

if you want to really impress them, +100k
>>
File: Duckroll.jpg (73 KB, 598x477) Image search: [Google]
Duckroll.jpg
73 KB, 598x477
>>29454912
You're delusional. On first dates very few women are going to ask how much you make. That's breaking rules of social etiquette, and unless they are specifically looking for a sugar daddy the question wont come up.

What matters more is your ability to communicate and present yourself in an attractive way. You have to be likeable/funny. That will get you more poon than a paycheck.
>>
Get a fucking job that pays you more than $115 a week you fucking loser
>>
>>29455393
neetbux

original comment
>>
>>29454954
We would have a lot more people here if that were the case
>>
To fuck around your income is irrelevant. To date, most girls won't want to commit to someone who is under the national average AND has no plans to get there. Grand plans (sold convincingly) count for a lot. Why do you think all these unemployed hipster artists fuck so much?
>>
>>29455412
criplebux are worse than just a low wage job, that sends the message that you are permanently broken and have no upward mobility, seek love only from other mongs who know you can't do better and think the pooled bennies is the best they can hope for.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.