[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be kissless virgin NEET >meet nerdy fellow virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 507x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 507x604
>be me
>be kissless virgin NEET
>meet nerdy fellow virgin girl at friend's birthday party
>she gives me her number and asks to hang out
>wait a week then text
>we hang out and watch ghost in the shell for a while and then start kissing
>we're both pretty awkward at first
>she kinda teaches me how to use tongue and make out
>this goes on for quite some time
>eventually, she asks if we should go to the bedroom for privacy
>go there, she takes off shirt
>awkwardly tell her i don't have condoms
>she says, she's on birth control and makes a joke about how it'll finally be going to use
>start making out again, and slowly gyrating and removing each other's clothes
>fuck and cum inside her
>pull out my laptop afterward to watch something while cuddling
>all of a sudden i realize how fucking annoying her personality is
>she falls asleep by my side
>don't know how to get rid of her

wtf? am i insane? i was legitimately attracted to this chick two hours ago but now everything she says makes me cringe... am i become Chad, destroyer of hymen? are girls nothing more than moistholes for depositing semen? i feel disgusted with myself
>>
YOU MUST MASTER THE WAY OF THE CHAD

Geez, I almost always post in all caps now
>>
>>29454874
That does seem really shitty, but if that's how you really feel there's not really much you can do. You're probably just really immature, or a teenager.
>>
>>29454874
Welcome to the red pill, I honestly prefer masturbation to actual sex. Ofc I want it initially while I'm horny but after I take care of business I'm glad I chose to just masturbate and not have to deal with all of the extra bullshit of normal sex.

Other people are cancer who at best won't be annoying.
>>
>virgin
>she's on birth control

She lied to you about one of those two things.
>>
>>29455142
This.

Or OP made the whole thing up, which is also pretty likely.
>>
>>29454874
Its called the male orgasm. You think the most clearly directly after cumming.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.