[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the time you met a gril in person that you knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1464351586364.gif (550 KB, 728x720) Image search: [Google]
1464351586364.gif
550 KB, 728x720
Tell me about the time you met a gril in person that you knew for a fact browses 4chan
>>
If I posted the story you wouldn't even believe it.
>>
File: 1461678494058.jpg (269 KB, 1100x941) Image search: [Google]
1461678494058.jpg
269 KB, 1100x941
>>29454931
Post it anyway m9
>>
In year 8 when everyone was a chavvy Chad, a roastie Stacey or a weeaboo edgelord. We both fell under third category
>>
File: sweatycharlie.jpg (18 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
sweatycharlie.jpg
18 KB, 624x352
>Tell me about the time you met a gril in person
>>
>new years party
>friend's old babysitter (maybe 26, married, we are all 21 about) takes a liking to me and keeps giving me drink after drink (open bar)
>end up super fucked up at 4 in the morning, get driven home, kiss her on the cheek
>wake up at 7 am and vomit profusely until about 10

top kek

also we talked about 4chan
>>
>>29454698
I knew a girl in highschool once, that I became associated with because I found her thumb drive in a computer class. Apparently we were using the same unit, and on the drive were pics of her and 4chan stuff, so I gave it back and told her it was cool she went there. She was an underclassmen btw, 15. I was maybe 19. We ended up having out once or twice at the library, but she wasn't there for me. Mainly we talked online for hours sometimes at night, but she was talking to like 50 guys at once, so once she moved away it took about six Months before she sent me a message. But if she hadn't moved when 16ish maybe it wouldn't have been that way. I miss buying her skinny ass cookies at lunch ( her father spent all the money on dope according to her so yeah.). She was very pretty to me.She had trip pants but wasn't both. I locked her to a fence one without her noticing, and her main memory is of us goofing around, ie: me poking her and running during classes.
>>
>>29455076
Wasn't goth*
Because proofreading is hard in a small dialog box.
>>
a pair of fat sisters i was friends with

just occurred to me that although i knew about it prior to their browsing it their interest is probably what sparked mine

and now 8 years later I'm alone and this site has fucked my brain
>>
>>29454698
>Tell me about the time you met a gril in person that you knew for a fact browses 4chan

never
probably because I don't really talk to girls in my class or anyone else in my class

there might be some though
>>
>>29455076
Not during classes, in between them*
>>
>>29455076
What boards did she browse anon?
>>
We had sex and are dating now.
>>
>>29455858
Pretty sure she was a grade, but it was a long time ago so I don't remember the saved threads she had. We never talked about it really. We talked about other things. Stupid stuff, like how the moon magically made her smarter. Just chatting online through instant messaging.
>>
>>29455952
normle scum
>>
I have never spoken to someone about 4chan in real life. How do people speak about 4chan? Like, how would that topic of conversation ever come up?
>>
>>29455971
A /b/tard autocorrect fucked me.
>>
>chat to girl on /soc/
>meet
>have sex
>become bf/gf
>>
File: 1466124268097.jpg (30 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1466124268097.jpg
30 KB, 480x477
>>29454698
There was a girl in my freshman dorm back in 2011 who asked me if I read 4chan, I said yes and she started memeing and saying shit like "NEWFAGS CAN'T TRIFORCE" and "CATURDAY". I pretended it was funny, because I wanted sex. She ended up dating a series of chads.

She listened to shitty emo music and always was watching adventure time and smoking weed.
>>
a friend from school became a gril
does that count?

she is real pretty and stuff
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.