[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many robots have registered for Selective Service? Are y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: The Law.jpg (213 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
The Law.jpg
213 KB, 2048x2048
How many robots have registered for Selective Service? Are you aware that if you fail to do so before you turn 26 you can be fined up to $250,000 and face 5 years in jail, along with denial of loans and financial aid? Well, I haven't. No one told me this and sophomore year of high school I switched to online schooling, so there was never some advisor to remind me that I would have to. I don't even know why my dad or my grandpa never told me either but luckily I still have 3 years to get it out of the way.

Oh, and women will have to start signing up as well.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/15/senate_overwhelming_votes_to_require_women_to_register_for_the_draft.html
>>
Nah lets form a new government.
>>
On the plus side, life may one day resemble pic related.
>>
File: 1423031144405.png (712 KB, 949x718) Image search: [Google]
1423031144405.png
712 KB, 949x718
>>29454462
I did because I was told I had to. I resent the shit out of that whole farce about choice of not signing the thing. Insulting to intelligence. Why not send a job application in the mail once 18 instead?
>>
Yeah , I had to sign up for that shit to get financial aid. Sucks, but I don't think a draft will ever actually happen in my lifetime. I think it's great that they're making roasties sign up for it too now. They want equality, and they're getting it. Someone please post the butthurt feminist social media responses to the new female draft law being passed. They don't want to be equal when it's not in their own interest..fucking whores.
>>
>>29454551
>Why not send a job application in the mail once 18 instead?

I would've been notified upon registering for a drivers license if I stayed in Illinois, but since I moved to Kansas, which doesn't have that requirement, I was still left oblivious to the fact that such a penalty even existed. But yea, they should notify you. It's not like they're incapable of doing so. After you're 26 the DOJ puts you under annual investigation for not signing up.
>>
>>29454613
Before someone forgets to use the word unconstitutional I'll throw it out there.
>>
>>29454574

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/06/20/womens-draft-sign-me-up-to-abolish-war/

I think everyone will enjoy reading this.

>>29454680
On the selective service site this is their argument:
>THE SUPREME COURT

The constitutionality of excluding women was tested in the courts. A Supreme Court decision in 1981, Rostker v. Goldberg, held that registering only men did not violate the due process clause of the Constitution.
>>
Im surprised

It's something that usually gets shoved down your throat senior year of highschool

Also when you get a drivers license

The fact that you didnt know about it is impressive.
>>
>>29454739

You should read the OP and my second post. I did online school (actually dropped out senior year) and acquired my drivers license in a state that doesn't require selective service registration.
>>
>>29454712
Except that it does violate it. Give me twice as many jobs like it used to be before they could work and it'll be fair, aka before feminism made things unfair.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.