[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you upset when you realized that you'd never get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
Were you upset when you realized that you'd never get a letter to Hogwarts and have friends and be a hero and sports star like harry ?
>>
>>29454403
Wanted to be a hero and save everyone, look at me now only reason i am not dead is because i don't have the balls neither to be a hero or to an hero.
>>
>tfw harry would obviously have been a robot if he wasnt a wizard
>tfw normies would even like the books if it werent for hermione/ quidditch/ chosen one relating to all the special snowflakes
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-01-46-16.png (128 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-01-46-16.png
128 KB, 720x1280
>>29454403
i would be fine just being a studious wizard in hogwarts with a wizard gf,
>>
70% chance that OP suffers from autism just based on the content of the post.
>>
>>29454403
I fantasize daily on multiple fictional universes, some I have created on my own.

Otherwise I do spend a lot of time in Hogwarts flirting with Hermione (i.e. reading books about magic and glancing over the top at her while never having the balls to go meet her and hoping she'd notice me), ignoring most of the normie wizards, not giving a fuck about Quidditch, etc. Then I imagine enchanting muggle devices or exploiting magic in original ways and so on.
>>
It hurts a lot knowing that at age 11, this little kid was more rich, popular, and successful than I will ever be.
>>
>>29454502
Something comforting is that realisticly most of the school would hate him dude got into the school with all kind of privileges without having to work for any of them maybe throwing himself into dangers that should be easily handled by any wizard but you know...
>>
>>29454499
That sounds pretty comfy anon.
What's your real life like?
>>
>>29454540
Lmao no, the normies would bend over for him because of how good he was at sports and for killing youknowwho. Realistically, he would've gotten a lot more special treatment than he did.
>>
>>29454403
>implying I haven't received and refused several

Take me off your list
>>
>>29454544
I wake up at 11am, do some In The Groove/Stepmania (dancepads) for a bit because I want to not be a lardass (would be a pain to buy new clothes if I stopped fitting in my current clothes). On odd days I work on 3D models for parts (usually firearms). Then I wageslave for ten hours, it's where I do most of my fantasizing; I set up and run a bunch of machines while never having to talk to more than one person for over a minute during the whole shift. I sing (badly) during the ten minute commune to and fro, I get home, sit on the computer and then go sleep. On weekends I do more cadcam and sometimes go shooting.
>>
>>29454403
i have a rare version of the first hp book, it was like one of the first 500 copies
>>
>>29454642
Give it to me, anon.
>>
>>29454659
nah, apparently it's worth money
>>
>>29454682
That's why I want it, anon.
Do a poor robot a favor, okay. '
You don't need the money. I do.
>>
>>29454682
like 500$ on eBay
>>
>>29454642
that's a cool picture you attached of said copy.
oh wait.
>>
>>29454629
That sounds nice. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>29454713
What about you? What's your life like?

Do you fantasize about HP or other things?
>>
No joke, when I was a child I literally prayed every night that I would be taken by aliens and go on fantastic adventures.
>>
>>29454734
I'm 18 and graduated high school a couple of weeks ago. Since then I've been running and doing bodyweight exercises a lot in order to get in shape for the military, because I'm naive enough to believe that getting shot at and marching through sand for 12 hours a day will be fun and a good life experience. I spend most of my free time besides that practicing a children's party game and playing it online because I don't want to have to deal with the aspies in real tournaments.
>>
>>29454800
Neat. Military isn't so bad, they do take care of you pretty well.
>>
>>29454798
>tfw no ayy lmao buddies to explore the cosmos with

Worst feel ever.
>>
File: sun the praise.jpg (83 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sun the praise.jpg
83 KB, 640x360
>not wanting to be a sunbro and fight off neckbeard invaders with your bros
>>
>>29454403
>have friends and be a hero and sports star like harry
This is how you know that world was fucking magic, dorky-ass Harry Potter was a Chad there.
>>
>>29455653
Cedric Diggory was Chad bro, Harry was beta.
>>
>>29456576
>was

Subtle robot victory post.
>>
>>29455633
>Being a sunjew rather than a darkmoon
>>
>>29456576
harry was rawdogging ginny lmao, dude was a turbochad
>>
>>29454403
I was the "hero" way, way, way back in primary school in the sixth grade before going off to highschool. I was the "athletic kid" because my parents forced me into years of swimming (should have kept it up, maybe I wouldn't be a ball of fat now) and I was also relatively high placed in the academic aspects. I "went out" with the two most popular girls for a handful of months each and back then kissing on the lips was a big deal.
It was pretty fucking lame and looking back I'm sure as shit glad that the rest of my schooling was fucking miserable because being that "weird loner" basically allowed me to do my own thing and people didn't give a fuck about my existence for the most part.
It's funny in that I fucking hate the limelight but in the various things I've been involved in over the years, most of the time I ended up in leadership roles despite not wanting anything to do with it. It probably has a lot to do with being stubborn and preferring efficiency over social political bullshit that people bog themselves down with.
__

Hogwarts would be great, wouldn't it? Being able to curl up in front of an ancient hearth with a pile of books and all the time in the world. Rowling planted the seeds of a great little world despite being a pretty average writer. Being able to fly around on a broomstick over the water and darting about English woodland would be such a great way to clear your mind. Like driving down the side of a mountain and having it all to yourself, but with the flexibility of swimming in the ocean.

>>29454502
>It hurts a lot knowing that at age 11, this little kid was more rich, popular, and successful than I will ever be.
What should hurt more is the fact that you are so fucking shallow and value yourself based on the rise and fall of others.

>>29454629
>I set up and run a bunch of machines while never having to talk to more than one person for over a minute during the whole shift
That sounds brilliant, anon.
>>
>>29454629
No idea why just chilling like that and going to your own worlds sounds like so much fun. I want to do it sometime.
>>
>>29454697
Try $40,000.
http://www.abebooks.com/docs/harry-potter/hp-holy-grail.shtml
>>
>>29457688
harry was a cuck, the school nigger got at ginny first
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.