[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /repressed anger/. I guess I'm basically polite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 911.jpg (103 KB, 714x537) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
103 KB, 714x537
Who here /repressed anger/. I guess I'm basically polite in public when I run errands, but I don't really talk to anyone. I am pretty angry at my family and at a culture that punishes attempts to socialize by those who are awkward at it with forced therapy and "optional" medications. I used to be thin and the medications took that from me.
>>
My dad had a real temper problem that led him to beating the shit out of my mother when I was really little and now I can't process anger in a healthy or constructive way, I just end up trying to compartmentalize it and eventually blow up at people who've been picking away at my patience. They think it's a game or something. I need to get back into martial arts, that really helped me a lot when I was little.
>>
File: 1466556837113.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1466556837113.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>>29454397

Exactly this feel, anon. It's actually the reason I wouldn't give up my path to wizardry even if some poor girl was delusional enough to want to be around me; I'd eventually explode, only a matter of time, and make the roastie miserable while making future relationships impossible.

Chad can get away with it, maybe, but a 2/10 manlet like me, never.
>>
>>29454801
I'm not a virgin, I'm an odd situation. From age 17-21 I was sexually active then I gained a ton of weight from Seroquel (an anti-psychotic) which took me out of the dating pool. I wonder why the men here don't band together instead of just playing video games and doing drugs. Is this how you want to be remembered?
>>
You are forced to go to therapy?
>>
File: 1466539267517.jpg (8 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
1466539267517.jpg
8 KB, 241x250
>>29454855

I don't do drugs and I could never afford video games. Besides, if a
I started I know I could never stop. My hobbies include shitposting and reading mathematics textbooks with an autistic fervor.
>>
File: 1466573839136.jpg (65 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466573839136.jpg
65 KB, 500x375
>>29454855

(Samefag here) Some of us just weren't meant to live in normie society, reproduce, or any of that. It's easy for normies and failed normies like yourself to post the "Bee yourself" and related memes, but we really are doomed. We stopped trying the minute we opened up r9k.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.