[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend is going out of town >thinking of doing mushrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: summer-lesson1.jpg (70 KB, 555x302) Image search: [Google]
summer-lesson1.jpg
70 KB, 555x302
>girlfriend is going out of town
>thinking of doing mushrooms while she is gone
>don't have anyone to do them with
>don't want to go anywhere just stay at home

What are some ways to have a successful trip without going anywhere? Any movies, music, or video games you can recommend? My cat will be here and there are some cool trees and fountains in walking distance
>>
File: lkn3zXO.gif (2 MB, 380x239) Image search: [Google]
lkn3zXO.gif
2 MB, 380x239
Will bump for comments
>>
File: 1466139295882.jpg (163 KB, 1261x1213) Image search: [Google]
1466139295882.jpg
163 KB, 1261x1213
>>29454323

>girlfriend

Fuck off, normie

This comment is fucking original wryyyyyyyyy
>>
>>29454475

That looks like a panda express near my house
>>
>>29454323
Take about 4 grams, and listen to the doors.

You don't have to man, it's just a setting for good times..

Had much experience with psychs before?
>>
>>29454323
meditation and music, planet earth is usually pretty cool.

Any existential movies are great, I watched montie pythons the meaning of life on 2 tabs of lsd and it was fucking incredible
>>
>letting us know you have a gf even though it's irrelevant
>wanting to trip with other people
>seeking approval on things you would enjoy
Even though you're an insufferable normie faggot seeking attention and validation, I'll tell you this. You don't need some bullshit 'psychedelic post rock' or certain movies or whatever normie garbage to enjoy your trip, do the stuff you normally enjoy. Better yet, take the drugs and try to forget you took them and see where it takes you, don't plan for it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.