[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, back again? what'll it be this time? what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 614x389
Hey anon, back again?
what'll it be this time?
what's wrong tonight, tell me everything on your mind.
>>
>>29454229
This original post right here: >>29454007
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 360x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 360x600
>>29454229

What the hell is this place? Where am I ?

Just make it a strong one, I need it.

>*tips you a 5*

And you can start my tab with this.

>hands you his credit card
>>
>>29454238
I'll get you a whiskey, on the rocks
sounds like you need some liquid courage.
just pretend you're Chad, pretended you are confident.
you know what they say, fake it until you make it.
>>
>>29454260
welcome to The dive bar of 4chan, /r9k/
a couple shots coming your way.
what's on your mind?
>>
>>29454229
yo
Im going to sleep soon. Like 10 minutes.
The absurdity of my existence is mind boggling. Ive gone from sad to angry to hysterical. I just laugh at my life. At everything really.
Bartender, are you happy? Why do you want to talk to random failed normies on here?
>tfw elder is slow as ass so I have to post here
>>
>>29454279
I'm trying to be happy, despite running a bar I'm trying to stop drinking. whenever you feel a little messed up, or worse, try to imagine who you really want to be, and would they do whatever your about to do.
I'm just here to lend an ear and maybe offer some advice.
>>
>>29454229
It's been a week since I broke it off with her and she's already talking to another dude
>>
>>29454266
I'll try, can't guarantee I'll be charming though.
>>
>>29454279
a couple nights ago I experienced what you said. I'm not sure if this is correlation or causation but I tried injaculating (look it up) and I felt a little bit better. get some sleep, we all need some.
>>
>>29454229

Bartenderbro, I'll have a double whiskey and a can of Sprite if you have it.
>>
File: image.png (353 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
image.png
353 KB, 1280x718
>>29454278

I'm looking for my wife, have you seen her around?

>hands you this photograph of a young woman, you study it closely

I don't know where I am? I got into a car accident but there was nobody around for miles when I woke up.
>>
>>29454329
Why do you want to stop drinking?
Alcohol marijuana and tobacco make me happy. Why would I stop using them?
Sure, im dependent on them. But I dont see a point where I stop getting them, so I will keep using them to be short term happy.
Im only working 3 days this week. After that, im going to stay up 3 nights straight and never come down. That makes me happy desu.
I know what I want to be, and im on the perfect path to become it. I do everything I need to do, and my victory is assured.
Still not happy. No matter how much I get what I want, ill never be happy.
I just kinda accept the sadness and drink.
>>
>>29454339
that happened to me once, very similar
let me tell you a short story
>I was playing smash with my girlfriends brothers, some of my best friends
>we were rocking that 8 player smash and my shulk was on point
>gf and her guy friend lost first and second, they leave and I keep rocking it
>youngest brother said as he walked by after he lost they were making out
the real big thing here is you gotta win the break up.
my advice to you is the same as it is for all break ups, improve yourself. start lifting, and learning. maybe take speech classes at a community college or online and hit the gym.
>>
>>29454365
coming right up brother
>>
>>29454426
Hurry the fuck up mate. I'm going into withdrawal and I need a drink pronto!!!
>>
File: MAD PEPE GUN.png (42 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
MAD PEPE GUN.png
42 KB, 446x373
>>29454229

PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP BARTENDER, THIS IS A ROBBERY!!!

OPEN THE FUCKING REGISTER AND GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR FEELS!
>>
>>29454385
I know how you feel, I do. I drink and smoke like a sailor. I'm legally not allowed to smoke in here, and I think the reason I'm trying to stop drinking is last year I skipped lunch at school about 6 times in one semester and went home and got drunk, came back. it made me happy while I was still buzzed, but slowly getting more hungover through out the day wasn't very fun. mostly though it woke me up, I don't want to beat my wife or kids when that time comes, so if I do start drinking again it won't be drinking to get drunk.
if you don't mind me asking, what do you want to be? what's your end goal?
>>
I think of killing myself too often. I'm never going to do it, but I can't help it. I don't wanna die, but I wish I was dead.
I drink to get rid of that feeling. I thought that feeling would disappear along with tfw no gf, but now that I have one it's much worse. I'm starting to lose it for real now. I'm at a loss of what to do.
>>
>>29454229
No, I'm not talking to you about my feelings, bartenders are all douchey normies! What am I even doing in a bar? I need to be at home by myself drinking. What kind of loser drinks at a fucking bar? I'm leaving!
>>
>>29454483
Navy Dolphin waxer/chess player DEP atm, working construction, shipping sometime in the fall.
I dont drink or smoke during the work/school week. I just kinda bend for several days at a time whenever I can, drinking constantly and smoking a bowl every 2 hours or so, keeping a dip/snus in at all times and smoking cigs on walks.
Im never gonna get married or have kids. The odds of me dying early are too high with my career choice +habits + stupidity, and Im a mild antinatalist who does not want to bring anybody else into this world.
Why do you want a wife and kids?
>>
>>29454481
how about a story instead, and a round of liquor for everyone, on the house?
I started drinking at 14, partially because I wanted to know what it tasted like, but also because I was an edgy little kid and I wanted to be cool or something. this quickly became a habit. when I was 15 i was suicidal and contemplated ending it all a lot so being sober was almost out of the ordinary. age 16 my mom told me I'm why she's in therapy and I'm why she can't sleep. I started smoking weed and tobacco. it felt amazing. but I started getting drunk at school cause I could drive. I remember driving to Taco Bell drunk with a good friend of mine, and getting into an accident at an intersection and driving off because I couldn't afford to be caught. I ended up stealing for fun at convenience stores, it was kinda exciting and free. 17 and drinking became more of a social action rather than a solitary one, my brothers back from college and drinking with me, we have different life views but at least he defends me from my mom, says marijuana isn't very bad for you, mom has none of it and threatens to kick me out. 18 and not much else happened, just kept going with the norm. freshly graduated and I'm a bartender now.
>>
File: 1393822171470.png (22 KB, 265x256) Image search: [Google]
1393822171470.png
22 KB, 265x256
>>29454229
I have some sort of exam in the next month that if I pass it with good grades it can literally change my shitty life into a dream
I tried to study for that exam in the past 3 months but every time I started something happens and I got distracted and abandoned ship
I can't stop myself from ruining my life like this and every day that I get closer to that exam I hate myself even more for ruining my life time chance like this
I can't control myself to do one simple thing for one month and change my future and this makes me sick
Why am I so weak like this?
Somehow ranting about it here makes me feel better
>>
Sailors and coke please. Losing my job soon, fucking terrified I won't find a new one and have to move back with my mom again. Been eating a lot more nuggies too, soon enough it'll be tendies.
>>
>>29454552
I don't yet but I hope to some day, I want to hopefully raise a kid who can do well where I went wrong. it's selfish I know. I also want to be able to make a life that's half me half of the woman I love. it's a weird feeling, but I don't know man, I just want to have that impact on a persons life. I hope you live long enough to where hopefully you can settle down with a beautiful woman and grow old with her.
>>
>>29454583
a.Do it because you were meant to
b.Accept your failure. You were never cut out for it to begin with, and if you cant study for the exam you cant take the dream life. Life is a stage. Smoke weed till you die
>>
>>29454229
7 shots of fireball and chaser of sprite.

Everything, friends slowly fade away and do other things. I find new friends and the cycle continues, it never ends buddy, it never ends, you betray the ones you have and then they slip away from you until you really have no one left. I made too many mistakes, maybe I should just move away and start over.
>>
>>29454628
Im gonna be like 50 when I enter retirement and can live a normal life.
Im most likely gonna spend a year or two doing drugs, then fly to Kamchatka and Die in the woods.
>>
>>29454583
well, just start, that's the hardest part, every page you read is one less than the total. it's like counting to 100, you have to start at one, but once you get going it's not that long. good luck to you. if worse comes to worst, try Ritalin or some other ADD medicine
>>
>>29454509
there's nothing wrong with thinking about it, I'm sure most people do sometimes. just don't actually do it until you can't find any reason to live for. and you'll always have a reason, me, live for me anon.
>>
>>29454655
at least you know what you want. Try to make your life count though, don't leave anything undone. make sure once you leave you're happy.
>>
>>29454641
I hate to say it but if you think you should then it might be worth it, to go to a new place and meet some new people. try to find people who really matter to you, who make your life better.
>>
>>29454702
again, there is no happiness. There will be no happiness. There cant be any happiness.
But I feel like killing muzzies and being a sekrit skuirrl so thats what im gonna do.
>>
>>29454604
I hope it doesn't come to that, as awful as it is, try finding a job in fast food or retail if you go back to your parents, it's better than no money. make sure to keep yourself out there and looking for new jobs. be charismatic when applying, try to subtly stand out at interviews, don't wear the same blue as everyone else, spring for a pink tie maybe, get remembered. but keep your chin up and keep searching. don't take this as Gospel, but once you get enough cash move out to a new city and find a job there. if you're big enough you could work at a warehouse, spend all lifting, it's like getting paid to go to the gym!
>>
>>29454716
ill think about it, too bad it isnt that easy. ill see you around
>>
>>29454722
you do you, be as high as you want, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>29454784
hopefully I don't have to see you again, but good luck anon
>>
I'm going to close the bar at 2 at the latest, maybe earlier. I hope I could help some people out.
>>
closing time, I'm too tired, plus I'm volunteering at my church in the morning. Goodnight robots, my heart goes out to you all.
>>
OP is gone.

I say we rob this motherfucker.
>>
I actually wish i was still in high school and still a teenager

Just fuck me up
>>
im about to get fired from my job and I dont know what to do, I dont want to work anymore, I just want to sell art and make music, im fine making literal minimum wage if its off something I create and enjoy. I just feel like ill never be good enough to accomplish even that much
>>
File: 81325910.jpg (141 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
81325910.jpg
141 KB, 800x800
I think I'm growing out of this place and the internet in general. It's turning to shit.
>inb4 it's always been shit

Not sure what to do, where I'd go. I don't want anything from life, nothing makes me happy. I have hobbies outside of this place and none of them bring me any joy. I just wake up and do whatever passes the time quickest so I can go back to sleep.
>>
File: pajamafeel.jpg (27 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
pajamafeel.jpg
27 KB, 511x428
Nice to see these threads going around, slavkeep here btw.

Doing pretty okay I guess. At work, just had some delicious breakfast. In a good mood so far, got band practice in the afternoon so today is filled with things that occupy my mind so I can't think about depressing shit. Might play some retro vidya in the evening while watching the euros.
>>
>>29455252
These bar stools would look great in my kitchen
>>
Yeah of course the bar is closed when I need a drink
Fuck this gay earth I can't even get a last drink before I off myself
>>
>>29456951
Good luck, kiddo.
originaru
>>
neet, want to get out of it and be able to do various creative and passion projects
bipolar and feel like nothing will ever get better even if lucky actually comes my way
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.