[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit guys what just happened >lying in bed >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 500x342
Holy shit guys what just happened
>lying in bed
>can't go to sleep
>all of a sudden feel like I'm going to die
> not physically but mentally feel like something really bad is going to happen
>after 10 min of me freak G out it leaves
>I can physically feel the sudden dissaperence of doom leave my body

What just happened
>>
You got lazered son. Congrats on your new sky friends.
>>
>>29454201
Anon I'm scared shitless right now don't even joke about that shit
>>
>>29454216

Who is joking? You got zapped good.
>>
I've had something similar happen to me to. Honestly, in my opinion it was something like a ghost attack or something paranormal like that. I have no idea what triggered the release of panic chemicals in my body.
>>
>>29454184
Sounds like a panic attack desu. If it keeps happening you should seek treatment.
>>
>not believing in super lasers that zap you when THEY fly by your house
>>
>>29454184

Sleep paralysis, retard. Nothing spooky about it
>>
>>29454245
Also, I know this may sound tinfoil hat-ish, but since I do believe in spirituality and metaphysics, I had some of those healing crystals. I held a rod of selenite in my hand, which is a really cleansing energy and after a few seconds i felt better. (Placebo effect maybe idk).
Also if you want to clear your house of ghosts people burn dried sage. They sell them in bundles, it's really common. And they even use them in some Christian churches and stuff I you are Christian. It's a Native American clearing practice too. It removes ghosts but also scientists say it removes airborne bacteria quiet a bit too.
>>
>>29454184
There's the specimen we zapped
We were expecting you to call the cops not posting about it on internet
>>
>>29454280
You've obviously never experienced sleep paralysis.
>>
Thoughtforms feed off fear. You have been harvested for fear.
>>
>>29454328
>healing crystals
>>>/x/
>>
i used to get night terrors when i was like 8-12 years old and they gave me such a real sense of doom, i was like 100% certain i was about to die. don't think it's the same thing you experienced though, because with night terrors you're awake and moving around, but you're still not completely lucid like you seem to have been
>>
That's what it feels like to actually give up
>>
Some of your sky friends was super hungry for me. I hear you lol.

If my existence is to produce good feels to enjoy, these good feels are harvested by THEM and I'm left with anxiety because it takes energy and time to produce more feels.

The Internet is the perfect cultivation tool for them to harvest feelings, aka energy.
>>
>>29454184
do your ears ring or your body tingle when it happens?
>>
>>29454184
Your imagination or sleep paralysis, don't fall for BS.
>>
Spree shooters have one thing in common, they all were living in very close proximity to modern gas pipe stations. You see these on main cross streets and in some residential neighborhoods, but they are often in unmarked boxes. As part of their measurement equipment, an interior fan is moved by the gas which then is measured and transmitted back to the gas company. An unfortunate side effect of these systems is that they generate a large amount of low frequency vibrations. These vibrations are below the threshold for human hearing, but they have a very strong effect on living things. Evolutionary biologists believe that we have a subconscious reaction to these frequencies because they resemble air currents immediately before a massive storm. Low frequency vibrations for long durations create feelings of unease, impending dread, anxiety, stress, paranoia, and combativeness. In certain populations (populations mirroring those with autism spectrum and depressive disorders), the chronic exposure to low frequency vibrations raises the likelihood of massive breakdown and permanent mental trauma. Homes near these stations generally are not informed of their location, and there is no regulations on dampening the vibrations. The strength of these vibrations, if they were in the audible range, would be at a decibel level similar to a jackhammer.
>>
>>29454184
Sleep paralysis probably
>>
THEY attached the strings

welcome to the show, pawn
>>
Don't you see? THEY lose. I won't reproduce, they'll not feed upon my generation any longer.

I shall be the last.
>>
>>29454328
You're nuts. Calm down. None of that shit is real. You just freaked out, that's all.
>>
wtf is this thread LMAO DUDE
>>
>>29454627
Well it works so I don't really care who thinks it's real. I haven't had a "panic attack" since I started doing that over a year ago.
>>
They only just want a taste. Feed on us addicted to us. They are hungry forevermore.
>>
>>29454676
No, it doesn't work. You only think it does. You just haven't had a panic attack since and attribute it to your crystal nonsense.
>>
Sounds like an anxiety/panic attack. They suck ass but you'll be fine senpai
>>
Why do you seek them? Why do you seek to serve THEM over your brothers?

Because we are greedy and desire wealth and power. Like them we feed off the toils of Man.
>>
>>29454715
No, placebo effect is a real thing. Panic attacks are mental, so a mentally soothing trinket like a crystal or a teddy bear helps with them.
>>
>>29454184
YOU SHOULD GO ON /X/ IT'S DEFINETLY NOT NORMAL AND NOT SLEEP PARALIS
>>
You can't save either and you try to serve both. You only serve yourself and seek that which was taken from you, or perhaps you threw it away foolishly.
>>
>>29454777
You know what else works? Medicine. And you don't even have to believe in it for it to work. Fancy that.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.