[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Failed at flirting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: spaghettifrogmeme.png (109 KB, 456x356) Image search: [Google]
spaghettifrogmeme.png
109 KB, 456x356
>be me
>18 years old, not in college and working construction jobs making decent money, no real experience with girls
>Decide to buy high end sunglasses to wear at work as it is bright as fuck outside
>Approach glasses store, immediately notice aviators and look down at them
>see other glasses and follow the display around
>now behind 7/10 cashier
>she looks back but continues on her computer for 5 seconds before turning around
>Asks my what I am looking for ect.
>say I need something durable because I work in construction
>"oh so you're ...*rough* with them
>realizen I am now out of realm of experience
>continue talking about construction
>She talks about being from here moving away and coming back
>shes in art school
>Bitch I just want my glasses
>listen to her talk and try to get more info out of me about what I do and so on
>buy my glasses and get out

I am starting to think she was into me and I completely missed it. The glasses were $300, maybe she jsut wanted the money.

Am I hopeless robots?
>>
File: 1466556837113.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1466556837113.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>>29454092

Don't kid yourself. Whenever I have similar questions about how a girl acted around me, I just seriously ask myself "Why would a woman be legitimately interested in you?". Thinking about that for a few seconds and realizing there is absolutely no reason usually staves off the delusion, at least momentarily.

People in retail are encouraged to be friendly and whatnot so the cuckstomer is more willing to spend money and even return to the store regularly. It's simple

Robots don't get girls. The sooner you realize and accept this the happier you'll be.
>>
>>29454092
>I am starting to think she was into me and I completely missed it.
anon, most likely she was talking just to talk. maybe she was just being nice, or was bored

Don't get ahead of yourself and start thinking about what your life with her would have been like, there's no point dwelling on perceived missed opportunities, especially since you know literally nothing about her except she works at a glasses store and talked to you ONCE.
>>
>wearing aviators to a construction job

most retarded thing I've read on here this week. Do you people just not put thought into ANYTHING you do?
>>
Dude, whenever someone is in the position that they might sell something to you, they will always be nice.
This girl just wanted your shekels, nothing more.
>>
>>29454200
I operate equipment so that doesn't matter
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.