[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots ever been to Taiwan? Is it a good place to meet Asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: chnt-MMAP-md.png (73 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
chnt-MMAP-md.png
73 KB, 1030x727
Any robots ever been to Taiwan? Is it a good place to meet Asian qt's? I really want an Asian gf.
>>
It must be awkward living on that tiny island part of Taiwan but literally 5 miles from the mainland, never noticed it before
>>
>>29454112

Yeah it makes it more awkward considering Mainland has thousands of missiles ready to hit within moments notice.
>>
>>29454112
most likely nobody lives there but I don't actually know
>>
If you want an asian gf, my advice is to learn Mandarin/Cantonese
It's the simplest path by a longshot, the Chinese massively outnumber all other asians, plus the "one child" Chinese girls are desperate for white cock to justify their worthless existence. You don't even have to learn their language desu, although that is a huge bonus.
>>
I haven't. I've never actually been east of France.
I've heard girls there are pretty friendly tho. and as for qt's...
I met a girl last year who is originally from taiwan, She was the most beautiful person I've ever met, inside and out, and there's not a day that goes by that I don't miss her.
Taiwan is like the qt3.14 rebellious daughter of China.
>>
>>29454181
Do NOT learn Mandarin/Chinese.

BELIEVE ME ANON! DO NOT!

Learn another language like Japanese or Korean.

t. someone who lives in China for business.
>>
File: 48f.png (72 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
48f.png
72 KB, 200x200
>>29454326
>Japanese
xenophobic racist cunts with horrible teeth
>Korean
xenophobic racist cunts with faces that desperately require plastic surgery

trust me, the Chinese are not all gorgeous, but they have the numbers, and when you're white you can get the 1%
>>
>>29454141
According to wikipedia 132,799 people live there.
>>
>>29454368
You obviously have never been to China...

If you're talking about Chinese immigrants, then sure, they're fine. But do NOT EVER go to mainland China.

EVER
>>
>>29454386
why the fuck would you ever bother with the poor ugly chinks whose parents can't even buy them a condo in north america?
>>
I've always thought Filipino girls to be really attractive. It's a absolute worthless country, but the women are nice.
>>
>>29454368
>t. someone who has never been to Asia and just parrots the stupid shit he hears from /pol/ about asians

xenophobic is literally a memeword now
>>
>>29454438
>It's a absolute worthless country
how can you say that about the country that gave the world the most powerful race?
>>
>>29454484
Mesopotamia was the birth place of the entire human race, but now the entire area is absolutely worthless.
>>
>>29454530
That example is true, but this doesn't hold for the filipinos. They are just getting stronger. As time passes filipinos are just getting more powerful.
>>
Go to hawaii, there's a shit ton of asian girls there but most of them are tanned and mixed with white and/or islander so they don't look like shit
>>
>>29454549

thats why theyre getting cuckd by china right
>>
>I am a kissless virgin
>I want to go to Asia to get my 10/10 virgin gf
>I weigh 300 pounds and don't shower, how will I stop the flood of Asian girls wanting my white cock?

Every time.
>>
>>29454582
not only that, but these idiots actually believe the "asian grills love muh white dick" meme

girls like chad, not you, this doesn't change no matter where you are robots
>>
>>29454555
This is true, but they only like Asian guys. If you've ever lived in Hawaii, then you know whites are hated here.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.