[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kreed Kafer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: fullretard.jpg (8 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
fullretard.jpg
8 KB, 225x224
Just got blocked from the paranormal board for posting this....

To all of you who believe in ghosts/bigfoot/psychics/ufo's; you are fucking stupid. Believing in ghosts is just as bad as religion. I used to believe in ghosts before I realized I have sleep paralysis, there's always a logical explanation, and no proof of ghosts have ever been provided. There are many videos on youtube, if you type in psychics busted, you'll get plenty of psychics who were given false information. Vice did an article, she told 4 psychics she had lost a sister to a car accident and they all said they communication with them, even though this reporter never had a sister. The universe is so vast that if there are beings that are as evolved as us, that the probability of us bumping into one another is incredible slim. Neil Tysson addresses this on a YT video. Bigfoot keeps out of the way roadside giftshops open and gives them business; man made. The mothman was mass hysteria. There is always a logical explanation. It's a painful thing to realize that ghosts/ufos don't exist because it makes life interesting, but really is that dull. Challenge me if you don't agree.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>29453854
i don't believe in ghosts it's all bull shit.
>>
>>29454299
No it's not asshole! I live in a haunted house it's terrifying!!!! i just got touched on the head a few minutes ago by this ghost that like to hang around my bed!
>>
>>29454334
touched by a ghost bruh? come on
>>
>b-but muh footage
>>
>>29453854
I saw a UFO once. It looked like a flying car and it was hovering next to my kitchen window I called my mom to come see the flying car but she didn't believe me
>>
>>29454374
I'm sure they get a lot of money doing that show. If they say there aren't any ghosts they stop making money.
>>
>>29453854
Well a few years ago a SPOOOKY ghost was outside my window and it was a shadow! Sure it could have a rational explanation but I want to believe it was what I think it the coolest and laziest to achieve answer so I don't have to do any thinking!
>>
>>29454428
That's what I mean. People believe in it because they want to believe there is something after death, so they convince themselves that they've seen a ghost.
>>
File: 1462064447192.png (308 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1462064447192.png
308 KB, 500x502
>>29453854
>ufos don't exist because it makes life interesting, but really is that dull. Challenge me if you don't agree.
>_______

ufo literally just mean an object that is unidentified and flies.

and there are hundreds of cases for this.

you are linking ufos to aliens

which is a retarded theory considering you can apply your own logic to the - we are alone in the universe theory.

so i am not challenging you just telling you that you are a dumb shit...
>>
this one time i was sleeping and a ghost came into my room and i woke up and the ghost told me to go back to sleep and i did and when i woke up i found the ghost left ectoplasm on my face and pillow

then i told mom and she got really mad and i never saw my uncle again because he went to jail

i think my uncle was a ghost you guys
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.