[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it seem like "conservative" men are way sluttier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: douchebag.jpg (56 KB, 600x510) Image search: [Google]
douchebag.jpg
56 KB, 600x510
Why does it seem like "conservative" men are way sluttier and much less respectful than liberal men? And before all you incel virgins start hooting and whooping like the nigger apes you are, I'm a guy.
>>
>>29453838
Being a republican and conservative is all about fucking people up the ass.

Being a democrat and liberal is all about people fucking you up the ass.
>>
>>29453838
>nigger apes
Well that's not very progressive of you.

Check your privilege.
>>
>>29453874
thread should have been locked after this post
>>
File: 1431909888993.jpg (308 KB, 1100x971) Image search: [Google]
1431909888993.jpg
308 KB, 1100x971
>>29453838
Your average man has no reason to be a self-scourging cuck. He'll chase skirts as nature intended and laugh about the LGBTBBQ alphabet soup like a normal person, before moving onto something else. Conservative by today's standards because he doesn't believe in people identifying as fire hydrants.

The average nu-male is half a man at best. Unassertive and submissive; these are not desirable traits. These are your "nice guys" and asskissers. And nobody wants to fuck a welcome mat.

/pol/ doesn't count. They're like angry nu-males who don't just lift and develop hobbies or something along the lines of.
>>
>>29453874
>>29453897
Lol of the blox faggot robot bullshit
>>
>>29453975
>Unassertive and submissive; these are not desirable traits.
They are if you're looking for someone who isn't going to blatantly cheat on you.

>And nobody wants to fuck a welcome mat.
Wrong. I would never fuck an asshole. EVER.

>/pol/ doesn't count. They're like angry nu-males who don't just lift and develop hobbies or something along the lines of.
Damn, how is it humanly possible to be this wrong all in one post? /pol/ is full of Koch bros spawn of Satan shills.
>>
>>29453838
Everyone wants to get laid, conservative males do it the traditional way by actually trying to fuck women. Liberal men try to "understand" their panties off.
>>
>>29455340
>Liberal men try to "understand" their panties off

Fucking kek, well said.
>>
>>29454121
>/pol/ is full of Koch bros spawn of Satan shills.
/pol/ is 95% underaged edge lords and 5% deluded mussies who think they're white honorary aryans. Lurk more, newfagg.
>>
>>29454121
>unassertive and submissive traits are desirable if you don't want someone to cheat on you
But are they desirable on the whole in comparison to people who are assertive and dominant? The world outside your head says otherwise.

>I would never fuck an asshole ever
Putting aside that he was contending that it is not desirable to fuck a ridiculously submissive pushover(and you avoided that by saying you'd never fuck someone on the opposite end of the spectrum), women statistically do want to fuck the assholes. Again the real world flies in the face of the ideal world you want in your head.
>>
Conservative men are repressed thanks to religion and 'family values' preaching, but then one day, all that repressed energy explodes out and they start raping boys, beating women, being complete jerks, and putting their cock in anything that moves while still telling liberals that they're the disgusting ones.
>>
>>29453874
/thread
capping for future reference.
>>
>>29455422
Liberal men drink deep from the fountain of self-hatred and repress the natural desire to love oneself. Conservative gay men are likely to be repressed, and liberal straight men are likely to be repressed. Straight people outnumber gay people.
>>
>>29455382
>/pol/ is 95% underaged edge lords
That does not to any degree mean that nu/pol/ isn't full to busting with the Kochs' useful idiots.

>>29455340
Yeah nah you're a cunt. Conservacucks just whore around then scream "muh patriarchy means it's okay for me to be a slut, but it's totally bad for women to be!".

>>29455340
>>29455375
>Liberal men try to "understand" their panties off.
I have no problem with this. At the very least it's a slower process so it puts the brakes on whoredom.

>>29455410
>But are they desirable on the whole in comparison to people who are assertive and dominant?
Yes. Absolutely. The right is literally destroying not only America but the entire world through constant wars for oil barons and Israel and constant (exceedingly successful) attempts to obliterate the national and global economy to wring every last penny out of everyone and give it all to the rich. Only hardcore conseracuck shills are so party-loyal and delusional they can't see the fucking the rich are giving everyone and that the artificial "solution" of removing government only helps them, because the parts of government that help them never go away when it's actually achieved - only the parts that help everyone else, like not stealing from Social Security or wrecking the education system or allowing the infrastructure to collapse nationwide as CEOs make record profits.

>Putting aside that he was contending that it is not desirable to fuck a ridiculously submissive pushover
I would absolutely love someone submissive. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this if you're not uncomfortable picking up the slack. From my position the benefits far outweigh any imagined costs. I only care about two things: is he pretty and will he cheat and a "conservative" man WILL fucking cheat. Hands down. Then he'll lie about it. Then he'll make excuses for why it's okay. Then he'll get gutted. Then I'll go to prison.
>>
>>29455422
Yep. Conservakike men are the catholic girls of the male dating pool.

>>29455474
>Liberal men drink deep from the fountain of self-hatred and repress the natural desire to love oneself.
So in other words, they accept that men have natural flaws and they avoid falling into destructive narcissism. And this is bad how?

>Straight people outnumber gay people.
I don't grasp why you felt the need to point this obvious detail out.
>>
>>29455924
>Let me tell you more about my individual experience my friend
>let me discuss conservatism in relation to a social issue and then make the bulk of my post ranting about fiscal conservatism
Can you at least be consistent?

My own individual experience is that I am conservative, and I am in a long-term relationship with a man I would never cheat on. I would never dream of cheating on someone, trust is the number one most important thing.

>>29455942
>they accept that men have natural flaws?
I said self-hatred. Not reasonable understanding of flaws, and not narcissism, but general self-hatred caused by the buying into collective white guilt as is the typical leftist narrative in this day and age.

>I don't grasp why you pointed this out
You posted that conservative men are repressed in the post I responded to. I responded initially with the tendency to repress love of oneself, and included that as another example, particularly because you stated that repression causes explosions of awful things. Conservative gays are more likely to be repressed, and liberal straights are more likely to be repressed, and straight people outnumber gays. I guess I needed to include the obvious conclusion from those two claims that in that respect, liberals will be more repressed than conservatives.
>>
>>29456098
>and I am in a long-term relationship with a man I would never cheat on
You are ugly. 100% guaranteed. There is no such thing as a faithful faggot who's attractive enough to whore around.

>typical leftist narrative
You know what? After years on /pol/ dealing with how utterly stupid the right is and this circus of an election that really shines a spotlight on all of the terrible, inhuman flaws of the right, I think I can tolerate a little nigger-loving in order to spend time around generally better people, because conservakikes are fucking demons straight from hell. They literally hate anyone who isn't them and are actively attempting to destroy everyone and everything around them. Liberals may fuck shit up, but at least they have reasonably decent intentions (except for the most extreme female sjws who are just looking to be bitches and get attention). The right has no such illusions. They simply DO NOT HAVE any fucking morals. But it's not just amorality - that would be bad enough. Rightists are actively MALICIOUS people who delight in cruelty and the suffering of others.

>Conservative gays
Oh I wasn't talking about conservative gays. I was talking about conservative men generally. And we really need to stop using the word "conservative" since they don't fucking conserve shit. They're intensely regressive. They literally want us to go back to Medieval times.
>>
Tfw lefty but not a liberal
Tfw dumb polacks think theyre not mutually exclusive
>>
>>29457395
Same. I can be a lefty without thinking the right wing is the spawn of Satan and represents everything wrong in the world. I wish others would do the same.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.