[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When she comes on to you then ignores your texts. WHAT THE ACTUAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 253.jpg (119 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
253.jpg
119 KB, 497x732
When she comes on to you then ignores your texts. WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT YOU CAN'T DO THAT.
>>
If you don't reply to this post then you will lose 8 of your fingers in a horrific accident tomorrow.
>>
>>29453867
FUCK
AAAAAAA AAAAA AAAAAA this is og af
>>
God damnit finger stealer
>>
It was a test and you failed it.
Girls test you all the time. If you wanna keep them around you gotta beat them at the waiting game. It's hard cause if you ignore them too much you risk expiring.
>>
File: 1466556767633.jpg (134 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1466556767633.jpg
134 KB, 422x437
>>29453769

>When she comes on to you

If you know this feel, get the fuck off r9k. You normie scum are disgusting, begging for attention on here.

You might as well go to a paraplegic support group to complain about how your legs hurt sometimes. You either completely lack self awareness, or don't care about being a cunt.
>>
>>29453867

I like my fingers familam

Oregano
>>
Goddammit finger snatcher
>>
File: 1465247683118.png (267 KB, 524x601) Image search: [Google]
1465247683118.png
267 KB, 524x601
>she comes online
>send her a message
>online status immediately changes to 'away'

I'm about to hit my boiling point
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.