[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What prevents you from succeeding socially? I cannot stop fearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 350x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 350x230
What prevents you from succeeding socially?

I cannot stop fearing that other people are filthy. The only people I'm comfortable touching are my family members and this one girl I took shower with so I know she's hygienic.

Every time I meet someone I have to stay extremely distant, I just can't make myself get over it.
>>
My crippling fear of intimacy

I'm not going to pretend its anything else
>>
>>29453610
Because I'm 100% sure that I'm surrounded by boring retards that only interested in what is shown to them on T.V, no one in my highschool had read a book/watched a movie that wasn't advertised on t.v (maybe that changed since I graduated a few years back). It felt like talking to the same person over and over and I just gave up on it.
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
>can't remember a single time when one of my parents talked to a friend on the phone
>can't remember a single time my parents had a friend visit
>can't remember a single time my parents went out somewhere with a friend

No clue how social relationships work. I tried to learn what I could from 80s and 90s sitcoms when growing up, but the social environment promised by Saved By The Bell never materialized.
>>
>>29453610
kek.
We're all living in biological filth. It's everywhere there are humans. It's on everyone. Dead skin cells, sebum and sweat, fecal matter and trace of urine generally find their way everywhere too. And then there are the germs, bacteria and acarians on everyone and everything.
Really just accept that you are never living in a sterile environment.
Everything is alive around you and you are always submerged in it.
Just try not to get too much in your mouth and eyes. That's less safe.
>>
>>29453757
Wow, so edgy

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29454014
>edgy
Really not my intent. This was upsetting me a little bit too in the past. But I really got over it. I like things sanitary when it matters, but overall, there's always biomass everywhere and it'll never be "clean".
>>
>>29453610
weakness
>>
>>29454087
>biomass
Some of that biomass is your friend though. Like they talk about the "skin flora" sometimes. It's not human, it just lives in your skin, and it's important. There's surely other stuff too.
>>
Every time I'm in a social situation I feel like I'm dying and that everyone knows and is silently judging me or wishing I would just die faster
Also depression
Also anxiety when not in a social environment
Also paranoia
>>
>>29453610
I have nothing in common with anyone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.