[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean when she says, "i'm mad at you." ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1366258293980.gif (577 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1366258293980.gif
577 KB, 500x498
Question for you femanons.
What does it mean when a grill tells a guy "i'm mad at you", for no reason?

I've been hanging out with a co-worker for about 3 months now. We hang out and go places. I invited her to AX with me and she said yes and already bought her pass.
But tonight towards the end of our shift she said "Don't talk to me, i'm mad at you." all of a sudden.

She was mad and didn't tell me why. He only hint she told me was that i was stupid and left it at that.

I honestly don't know what i did
pls help.
>>
she's also mad you don't know why she's mad.
What have you been talking about recently?
>>
File: 1466540853406.gif (384 KB, 1000x508) Image search: [Google]
1466540853406.gif
384 KB, 1000x508
>>29453617
well she did mention she started to go to the gym. and all i said is don't be a cardio bunny.
>>
>>29453600

Really no way to tell without being there, man.

It could be anything. Did she sound genuinely upset, or is she just teasing you? Tone makes all the difference here
>>
It's just what some women do

Some women are so use to manipulating guys and fucking around with them that they think saying "i'm mad at you" to men they know and waiting for a reply of "but what did I do baby? c'mon, let me make it up to you" is a valid way of getting attention.

If they don't learn the lesson that they can't pull that bullshit now, they are going to keep doing it and end up alone and miserable.

Text back "I'm sorry to hear that" and then never talk to her again. Hopefully, she might learn her lesson. Either way, you are both better off for it.
>>
>>29453674
That's probably it, unless you took off early and left her to lock up alone or some other work shit you didn't consider personal.
>>
why don't you just ask her, faggot? jfc
>>
File: 1354072025187.jpg (92 KB, 760x370) Image search: [Google]
1354072025187.jpg
92 KB, 760x370
>>29453746
well now that you mention it. She did have the last rest room clean up and told me to do it and i said i didn't want to do it.
>>29453699
I have never seen her up set before. she's the type of grill that's not easily offended or easily mad or sad.
>>
>>29453771
>getting a straight answer from women
>ever

She's just being a bitch, anon. Invite another girl to spite her.
>>
>>29453771
i tried to but she wouldn't respond.
all she told me was that i was stupid.
>>
>>29453600
>"Don't talk to me, i'm mad at you."
it's a test to see how you respond

>anon proceeds to freak out over upsetting her
>she concludes that he's a desperate beta bitchboy

>anon laughs and goes back to eating tendies
>she concludes that he might be worth fucking
>>
>>29453600
Have you smashed?
>>
>>29453818
>last rest room clean up
gross, arduous, and solitary.
She spent the entire clean-up cursing you and inflating your wrong in her head.
>>
File: feelhorse.jpg (17 KB, 225x282) Image search: [Google]
feelhorse.jpg
17 KB, 225x282
>>29453864
well you were right.
She just texted me saying it was because i didn't do it. but because another co-worker went and snitched on her that she didn't do it.
also because she got a recent surgery and said that it seemed that i didn't care because i told her i wouldn't do it.
>>
>>29453941
Tell her you'll get the next one, and lie that your AX passes are because of her gay little surgery (if the timeline fits)
>>
>>29453600
>asking femanons like femanons know what they are doing
>>
>>29453600

>femanon
This is a meme. Don't buy into it
>>
>>29453941
So your crime is that you didn't want to do something she didn't want to do herself, that wasn't even assigned to you in the first place.

She then decided the best way to go about responding to your deficient gallantry was by telling you she is mad, but declining to explain why, ensuring she appears every bit as irrational and emotional as she was, and very possibly still is.

Please tell me, OP: what redeems this young lady in your eyes?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.