[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emotion test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11
File: 1466478941942.jpg (207 KB, 1000x1180) Image search: [Google]
1466478941942.jpg
207 KB, 1000x1180
Take this test and post scores. I got 8-16.

http://www.pedagonet.com/brain/emotiontest.html
>>
17 to 30
>>
>Do you enjoy physical signs of affection?
I don't know anymore.
>>
>>29453562
8-16 what the fuck does this shit even mean?
>>
File: 1466279929047.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1466279929047.gif
506 KB, 500x283
>Do you enjoy touching a loved one at least once a day?
>>
Score 8 to 16

I havent cried since my parents split up, don't plan on doing it any time soon
>>
>>29453681
Same and same. What do the numbers mean?
>>
Score 17 to 30

Your attitude towards your emotions is a healthy one.

You aren't ashamed to let your emotions show occasionally, and you will undoubtedly be much healthier because of this attitude.

You are likely to be a good social advisor.
>>
>>29453828
I got this one too. What does it mean?
>>
Score 8 to 16

You know how to let your emotions show but you still find it difficult to do so as often as you should.

You should be prepared to let your emotions out more often.

When you feel sad let yourself cry, when you feel angry, let your anger show, when you feel happy allow a smile to cross your face.

Allowing your emotions out in this way will do wonders to your physical and mental health.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-22-01-53-44.png (119 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-22-01-53-44.png
119 KB, 1024x600
>online tests
>ever accurate
>>
File: 1440955774337.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1440955774337.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
7 or less.

Showing no emotion is one of my only defense mechanisms.
>>
File: 1466478594078.png (1 MB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
1466478594078.png
1 MB, 513x1117
>>29453562
This test makes zero fucking sense for me because I have become so emotionally desensitized that I literally can't cry anymore
All I feel is pain
>>
File: puupupuuupppuyrp.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
puupupuuupppuyrp.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>29453562
8/16
> Have you ever had a pet of which you were very fond?
>>
>Do you think men and boys should be encouraged to hide their tears?
Yes. Women and girls, too.

>Would you distrust a politician who shed tears in public?
Yes, because every fucking thing a politician does is part if a carefully crafted image, and I don't trust somebody trying to appeal directly to my emotions instead of making a reasonable argument for whatever measure they want passed.

>Do you always try to hide your anger?
Yes, because I'm always overloaded and fucking angry, and expressing it constantly would devalue the few times when I let it loose in other people's eyes, in addition to making me seem hostile.

>Do you think that tears are an unnecessary expression of emotion?
Of fucking COURSE. I've seen enough children develop to think that. They're perfectly fine, and then they turn on the waterworks as soon as they realize that mommy or daddy has rounded the corner and will see them. And if the parent calls them out on it, they just stand there, shocked, as the tears immediately dry up.

And as fucked-up as the whole "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about" thing is, it proves something: You can turn off the waterworks as voluntarily as you can turn them on. Quit acting like a fucking infant and TALK.

>Do you enjoy being massaged?
Why the fuck are half of these rigged against people with sensory difficulties? Not liking certain touches doesn't make you unaffectionate.

>Do you ever tap your feet while listening to music?
That's fucking rude, it bothers me, I can assume that it might bother other people, and I stop myself from doing it to be polite and not to create needless noise pollution for others. Being an inconsiderate dickhead should be scored as worse, not better.

>Do you ever shout encouragement to sports or TV heroes?
I don't watch sports or television. Guess that's another point against me.

>Do you often have the last clap at concerts, sports events and the like?
See above.

8/16
>>
>>29454164

>>29454482
here.

Let's dissect that one.

>You know how to let your emotions show but you still find it difficult to do so as often as you should.
Don't fucking tell me how I SHOULD express myself, asshole. This implies that I SHOULD enjoy being touched certain ways, that I SHOULD be inconsiderate of other people who are trying to enjoy something (funny that the other tests like this tell me how not-empathetic I am), that I SHOULD trust politicians, that I SHOULD break down and cry or express anger even if I'm at DEFCON II fucking constantly and supressing my emotions is the only way to be functional and appear sane, and that I SHOULD express love in certain ways. Fuck you.

>You should be prepared to let your emotions out more often.
Trust me, I really shouldn't. Particularly when I know how irrational they are.

>When you feel sad let yourself cry, when you feel angry, let your anger show, when you feel happy allow a smile to cross your face.
1. You mean MAKE myself cry. 2. Hell no; I don't want to be a complete douche to people 3. I do, but I don't fucking scream.

>Allowing your emotions out in this way will do wonders to your physical and mental health.
No, it won't. It'll make me look insane and cost me respect.

You can tell that a woman wrote this test. Jesus fucking Christ.

I do agree with the whole "saying how you feel" thing, but that's using your goddamned words.
>>
7 or Less .
>>
>>29453562
17 to 30

i'm a healthy emotional man
>>
7 or less.

I'm depersonalized. I guess It makes sense.
>>
8-16.
This test is bullshit.
>>
>>29453562
Score 8 to 16

>You know how to let your emotions show but you still find it difficult to do so as often as you should.

>You should be prepared to let your emotions out more often.

>When you feel sad let yourself cry, when you feel angry, let your anger show, when you feel happy allow a smile to cross your face.

>Allowing your emotions out in this way will do wonders to your physical and mental health.

okay
>>
7 or less
Who wants to be around somebody crying? Does it not scream to the subconscious that the crier is a burden/hassle to deal with? I avoid emotional people whenever possible
>>
>>29453562
Score 17 to 30
>Your attitude towards your emotions is a healthy one. You aren't ashamed to let your emotions show occasionally, and you will undoubtedly be much healthier because of this attitude. You are likely to be a good social advisor.

I am a very outwardly emotional person, honest as often as possible.
>>
>>29453681
>>29453827
>>29454482
>>29454830
>>29454621
Lower scores mean you feel very uncomfortable when expressing your emotions. It means you are either less emotional than most people or suppressing your own wants, needs, and fears/etc for those of others. It means you should reach out to others and be more understanding with youself.

I got 17-30.
>>
8 - 16
wtf does this even mean? i read the description but wtf are the numbers?
>>
>>29453562
I got <=7 but thats probably just because I don't ever cry and other people crying makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>29454482
high grade autism here

8-16 btw
>>
>>29453649
Me neither. I want to, at least?

>>29453695
Fucking normies, taking regular physical interaction for granted while we're like god damn starving Africans dreaming about what food tastes like.
>>
>>29455623
It means this >>29455193

Basically you either don't like or are made uncomfortable by emotions in yourself and/or other people.
>>
>Do you get embarassed if you cry in public?
I'd love to know because I can't cry anymore
>>
File: XTU0VQm.png (29 KB, 1158x368) Image search: [Google]
XTU0VQm.png
29 KB, 1158x368
I got 7 or less

I agree that I do not show many emotions, and I think there isn't anything wrong with that. I don't know why this site aims to encourage people to show more emotions or cry more or some emotional bullshit like that when there's no point for it.

In this test, "getting cross often" would be marked as a positive with crying. These actions sound like the kinds of things a little bitch would do, it is GOOD to have some control over your emotions. You should not get angry or cry about things in public. Have some control. Be an adult.
>>
>>29455623
There are 30 questions so you get a point for each.
There are three categories:
0 - 7, 8 - 16, and 17 - 30 and each has an increasing level of comfort with public emotion. Not a very good test for a bunch of reasons.
>>
File: 1464386773151.png (515 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1464386773151.png
515 KB, 1000x1500
>>29453562
>Do you think crying is a sign of weakness?
Rationally? No. Do I feel like it is anyway? Yes. For a lot of these it's like I know better but it's just not how I am.

>Score 8 to 16
Sounds about right. If I actually had a relationship and experienced genuine intimacy with another human being I'd probably be doing better, but fuck if I know how to find someone who would like my strange self.
>>
>>29453562
same here OP
oregano boast
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.