[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw having anxiety and depression is quite literally as close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Bons.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bons.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>tfw having anxiety and depression is quite literally as close to a nightmarish hell on earth as you can get
>>
>>29453321
If you legitimately think this, you need to get out more, objectively you don't have it that bad.
>>
>>29453508
>If you legitimately think this

He does, he has depression. That is the nature of the condition.
>>
why does everyone talk about anxiety and depression like they're not completely different things
>>
File: 1800deadboy.jpg (6 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
1800deadboy.jpg
6 KB, 250x300
bones looks Baghuul in that frame
>>
No, physical pain is much, much worse, coming from a very depressed person.
>>
>>29453321
That my fellow N word bones right there give it up for OP and posting this qtpie thank you for blessing my eyes fhamalama
>>
>>29453567
because you can have them co morbidly

>>29453624
physical pain usually has an ending in sight though and it usually very fleeting. Unless you're being tortured
>>
>>29453593
*looks like

f
>>
B O N E S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk1TOk-Uw8Y
>>
>>29453541
It's really not, plenty of people with depression go "I'm not that bad, other people are worse, I'm just being stupid/whiny".

He's just being melodramatic if he's actually saying it's a "nightmarish hell on earth", especially when you take into account the edgy picture.

>>29453693
Comorbidity doesn't mean they're the same disorder, depression and schizophrenia are often comorbid as well, but people don't treat them like they're inherently linked.
>>
>>29453811
>plenty of people with depression go "I'm not that bad, other people are worse, I'm just being stupid/whiny".

And plenty of people don't, what's your point? Is he "wrong" because it doesn't sit with where your opinion lays? Stop being a typical fucking normie on this board trying to feel superior when all you have is hearsay and anecdotal evidence.
>>
Depression and anxiety have legitimately ruined my life, and I want to kill myself on a daily basis; I still don't say out-of-touch ridiculous bullshit like this.
>>
>>29453939
>And plenty of people don't, what's your point? Is he "wrong" because it doesn't sit with where your opinion lays

My point is clearly that he's being a fucking moron, and acting in a melodramatic attention seeking way by doing this.

>Stop being a typical fucking normie on this board trying to feel superior

How the fuck am I being a normie you retard? Do you even know what that word means? It's not just "person who disagrees with me".

>all you have is hearsay and anecdotal evidence.

When have I used hearsay or anecdotes at all? Fact is, he's clearly not "as close to hell on earth as you can get", literally hundreds of millions of people have it worse than him, and he obviously knows this. He's just being self pitying and playing up how bad he feels.
>>
lol you idiots are wasting away your lives because you really think you suffer from these made up " mental illnesses" instead of just feeding right (magnesium prevents feeling anxiety, for example) and doing sports, lifting, etc.
Or you're just lazy and/or have literally no ambition to do anything and are stuck on the internet complaining tfw no gf
Step the fuck up.
>>
You're never been in a dissociative state or been psychotic. This is far more real nightmare-like.
>>
>having meme disease and meme disease ruined my life

imagine if you were born in east asia where they don't diagnose and numb their patients with ssris and mood stabalizers

stop tripping over yourself
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.