[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /doesntlikehisjob/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: truck.jpg (180 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
truck.jpg
180 KB, 1200x674
Who here /doesntlikehisjob/ here?
>>
>>29453095
i hate my job but i think i would hate other jobs even more

i just want to be a NEET and play video games i love all day. too bad i dont even really like video games anymore
>>
>>29453095
>/doesntlikehisjob/
That's already pretty good.
Don't fall for that baby boomer crap of finding your passion and stuff.
They could do that. The next generations mostly can't.
Settle for a job you can tolerate.
Do your best to fight off depression and burn out...
>>
>>29453175
>That's already pretty good.
how?
>>
>>29453310
Some people HATE their jobs and pretty much have to keep them.
>>
>>29453408
well i dont know if i hate it but i dislike it alot

there are upsides and downsides but the hours fucking suck

i start mostly after 4am in the morning
>>
>>29453095
If you're a trucker and you hate your job you're a fucking idiot. You get to listen to all your favorite tunes while you enjoy nice scenery while you snort a lil coke/meth to keep up the pace.
>>
>>29453576
It always looks good from the sidelines

im a trucker in a small yuropoor country

i drive for a maximum of 1.5 to 2 hours straight, then its an hour of unloading/loading and back. Thats on a good day. Normally I drive maximum 15 minutes to half an hour in busy city traffic

the upside is the company is close to me and i get to sleep in my own bed, but i need to wake up at 4am which really makes you not being able to have a social life
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.