[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your oneitis pic related is my gf, love of life would prolly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 640x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 640x795
Post your oneitis
pic related is my gf, love of life
would prolly kms if she broke up with me
>>
I really need an oneitis right now. I've been a long time waking up in the morning without any reason to.
>>
>>29452883
what an ugly bitch she looks like a fucking whore
>>
>>29452965
it really sucks when you fight tho, makes me feel awful, like I don't deserve her
>>
>>29452883
you could kill yourself right now to save your future self the trouble
>>
>>29452986
you sound angry, would you like to talk about it?>>29453057
you're not wrong
>>
I don't have any pics of her.
She has a boyfriend and is pregnant by him.
She is going to marry him soon.

She knows how I feel about her, I guess she just enjoys the attention.

I am dying.
I hate this situation I put myself into.
I hate my life.
>>
>>29453096
I'm sorry
>bro just get over it
awful advice, sorry
try lifting to boost your confidence maybe then maybe you can be the Jim Halpert to her Pam Beesly
>>
>>29453167
Funnily enough, we do work with one another.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.