[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got robbed >ordered a pizza >delivery guy arrives,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1464661553002.jpg (56 KB, 1440x1441) Image search: [Google]
1464661553002.jpg
56 KB, 1440x1441
I just got robbed

>ordered a pizza
>delivery guy arrives, I tell him I'll be there in a sec
>look through the house for money to pay
>open every drawer check under the couch etc
>I give him all the cash I can find, but i'm still a couple dollars short
>ask him if I can maybe give him the rest next week
>he is furious says I made him drive all the way to this shitty neighborhood and risk getting shot for nothing
>walks away with the pizzas AND the money I gave him
>no money and no food
>>
Kek.

Well, you kinda deserved it, why is your fat ass ordering pizza with no money?
>>
>>29452195
why would you order a pizza if you didn't have any money at hand
>>
>>29452195
>ask if you can give him the rest next week
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet you gave him like $7 for a $15 pizza order.
>>
>>29452239
That doesn't give the delivery boy the right to take his money. I would have followed him and beat his ass if he robbed me like that. Yeah, OP should have made sure he had the right amount before ordering, but it's his money and no one has the right to take it.
>>
>putting a down payment on a pizza

kekking hard right now
>>
>>29452412
Hahaha if I was the pizza boy is do the same thing. Fuck the pizza I'd toss it out of spite but that money he did give is my paycheck. I'm getting robbed of money if I don't take his.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.