[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm kind of glad homestuck is over. The guy clearly didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
I'm kind of glad homestuck is over. The guy clearly didn't have the passion for it anymore.
>>
>reading that shit in the first place
>>
>>29451853
There was a time when it was just a silly choose your own adventure comic. Before it became this whole ~fandom~. That's when I started reading it.

http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002657

This is when I started following homestuck. October 11th 2009. That's almost seven years ago you realize. Things were so different back then. There wasn't this whole SJW culture war thing going on.
>>
>>29451837
How did it finally end? I didn't really uh, give a shit about it. Just didn't have as much time as when I read his other stuff.
>>
>>29451837
xaxa homostuck
>>
it was kind of fun, and at least he punished his fandom for being pieces of garbage.
But really, after all his game money got swindled and he'd spent half a decade writing about teenagers kissing he obviously wanted out.
It's pretty admirable that he never had any kind of breakdown and finished it up, even if the finale was garbage.
>>
>>29453140
>his game money got swindled

Story behind this?
>>
>>29453265
Hussie gave all his kickstarter game money to "The Odd Gentlemen" studio to make his game, they made King's Quest with the money instead, and Hussie crawled home with his tail between his legs and is going to have to do an in-house point and click game after having been given around two and a half million bucks for a game.
>>
>tfw you learned to animate from a homestuck fancomic you made to make your friends laugh
>almost none of the people in the comic are your friends anymore
>one is dead
>one beat the living shit out of you
>>
File: FINALLY.png (1 MB, 1130x1280) Image search: [Google]
FINALLY.png
1 MB, 1130x1280
>>29451837
I fell like he had a personal vendetta against Eridan and anyone who was aquarius.

>Cronus voted worse character
>Dualscar horrible person and rekt for not telling a joke
>>
File: 1463762170484.jpg (39 KB, 450x393) Image search: [Google]
1463762170484.jpg
39 KB, 450x393
>tfw all my sexual experience, if one can call it that, revolves around online Homestuck friends and ERP.

What a wasted adolescence.
>>
>>29453770
>all my sexual experience, if one can call it that, revolves around online Homestuck friends and ERP.
Sounds funny,
post a cap.
>>
>>29453886
msparp.com
cherubplay.co.uk

Those people, anon. I'll let you see how funny it is.
>>
>>29451837
The only thing I remember about this garbage was that spit bucket video. That fan base was almost as bad as the ponyfags.
>>
File: fathersday.gif (76 KB, 588x588) Image search: [Google]
fathersday.gif
76 KB, 588x588
>>29451837
I associate Homestuck with tumblr for some reason. Was it any good? The only comics I read were Pictures For Sad Children and pic related.
>>
>>29454011
The comic actually has a pretty distinct change around when they introduce the alien character midway through, which blew up the size of the Homestuck cast and really opened the floodgates for OCs and shit, especially from places like tumblr.

The beginning is solid though, at least I think so, though it may be rose-tinted through me.

At a point, during the good beginning, it decides to have a random ass intermission that's pretty good. If you want something in the style of classic Homestuck without the actual mainplot, read from here until the end of the intermission http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003054
>>
>>29451837
i know what you mean, but i loved it while it lasted, which was most of the time.
>>
It finally ended?
did vriska die or anything bad happen to her?
>>
>homestuck is over
Damn. That was still going? I stopped reading that in 2012. Shit was more convoluted than Lost.

Problem Sleuth was great.
>>
i want to finish it but how long is it though for reference im on this page
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004675
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.