[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend got me these for my birthday What do I wear with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 570x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 570x413
>Friend got me these for my birthday

What do I wear with these? Would grey cargos and a black shirt go with these?
>>
>>29451302
>cargos
No.

Wear gym shorts with your underwear hanging out and a black wife beater to complete the look. Accessorize with handcuffs.
>>
>>29451390
And a stolen gold crucifix
>>
Why aren't Jordans consider autism shoes?
They're ugly and tacky shit.
>>
>>29451427
Because they aren't that ugly
>>
>Go murder'd out
black tee, black jeans

>Color block
black jeans, solid color tee (red, white, or gray are solid bets)

>patterned tee (think simple. eg stripes)
make sure the color scheme goes with the shoes

>graphic tee
not autistic. simple logo tee like supreme or palace.

note: this is still probably shit advice. learn to dress yourself faggot.

>not posting this on /fa/
>>
Jeans and a white t shirt and you are good to go famalam, just be careful because Jordans are a invitation to get robbed
>>
>>29451472
So dress normie
>>
>>29451455
says the autist with no self awareness
You're seriously saying op's shoes are not ugly?
>>
>>29451509
They're not you autismo, unless you can explain how they are.
>>
>>29451532
Just a matter of taste I guess but i don't think anyone actually thinks they're that nice, except for poor blacks that got brainwashed into buying $250 dollar shoes because dude Jordan was the best lmao.

It's a status/branding thing.
>>
>>29451302

get a louis duffel bag, some true religion jeans and a polo shirt
>>
>>29452118
Milo?

original
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.