[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird that I get jealous of trans people and it makes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: b6ygfl.jpg (55 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
b6ygfl.jpg
55 KB, 425x425
Is it weird that I get jealous of trans people and it makes me feel depressed? I wish that I could be beautiful. I was just in a transgender chat room and it actually made me feel sad, because there were so many beautiful people in there, and a couple of them even had partners and they were playing around with each other on the camera and it made me so sad. They were talking about how much they hate cis male chasers and I felt like I was nothing more than a foreign object in their chat room, so I left and felt extremely sad. I didn't really say that much and they didn't really say that much to me, nothing noteworthy. I've just been feeling extremely sad about it ever since.

Every time I see people happy, people talking about their dates, it makes me feel how alone I am, how unworthy of having love in my life that I am simply because people don't find me attractive like they find other people attractive. I think about all the people who have experienced love and who don't have to worry about feeling lonely, how much they don't realize what a luxury it is to have anyone in their life at all. all those people who for them it's just normal to have some sort of friends, lovers, sex, not be alone. It just makes me feel so sad.

My life has been one of complete tragedy. I did horrible in school, I remember how they would fuck my mind with chemicals because I wasn't fitting in or socializing or feeling happy or paying attention, then I quit the chemicals years and years ago, but I still can't be happy, I still feel horrible over school and I have been alone in my apartment for about a year and a half now. I am just sitting slumped over in my chair listening to classical music, typing very fast because I have so much experience typing. It's taken me no time at all to type this.

I feel so dead inside, I feel so terrible, I feel like there's nothing for me to do and nothing within my grasp that could make me feel happy.
>>
I know how you feel.

Only probably slower at typing.
>>
anyone else have anything to say to this? I would appreciate some replies.
>>
I feel this. I think trans people are brave as hell, and I wish I had the courage or determination to go through with something like that.
>>
Sometimes I like to look at myself with Snapchat's makeup filters on because it's the only thing that makes me feel cute.

I wish I could do it.
>>
This was me a little while ago.

You are likely trans OP, but I have a feeling that's why you started the thread (for someone else to say it).

It doesn't get better unless you do something about it and the way society is going, you can't get bitter every time you see a transperson.
>>
>>29452794
I don't necessarily wish I was transgender, I just wish that I had feminine beauty. I remember asking my mom if it's weird for guys to shave their legs and she told me that I definitely should not shave my legs because that is weird. It's so sad to me that our society has these gender norms, I wish that I was cute and adorable, but instead I am told that i'm a guy and I shouldn't care about how I look, I should be tougher and more masculine and I hate that. That's not the sort of person I want to be, I want to be bright and cute and sensitive, except people don't expect that from a man. It's really sad to me.
>>
>>29452828
go in /aus/ when it comes back
we are all cute boys or cute boys in the making
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 255x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 255x160
>>29451280

Don't worship their disorder. Particularly once their youth fades, they're in for a very rough ride.

I don't hate trans people, but I feel immensely sorry for them.

You're a good writer. What's your job?
>>
>>29452828
Nobody wishes to be trans.
People *do* wish to be girls --which *is* trans.
>>
>>29451280
When you start feeling envy for the happiness of one of the colectives with the highest suicide rate you should start thinking about how fake their emotions are. I'm not going to say whether or not being trans is acceptable. I can't understand the way they feel, maybe they feel happier this way.

But I do feel empathy for your feelings about masculinity. I'm a big guy, also a bit fat but have wide shoulders, strong arms, hairy all over, you know. And I also feel like society tries to teach us what being male is. I have felt so much shame about crying in public during my life I am starting to think I have a problem. I'm about to start working as a lawyer and I have a hard time containing my tears when something makes me feel sad. If I were a woman I would get a few other girls around me everytime I cried about nothing, and noone would give a shit.
>>
File: 1464950872979.jpg (28 KB, 534x729) Image search: [Google]
1464950872979.jpg
28 KB, 534x729
>>29453739
Ssshh...
Don't ruin their circlejerk.
>>
>>29452666
>>29452486
>>29451673
>>29451963
>>29451280

Don't romanticize mental illness, seek professional help senpai You guys should also stop samefagging and go back to the rubber room/quarantine that is >>/lgbt/
>>
>>29454318
>seek professional help
But all they did was give me skittles.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.