[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide Methods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: KmN5dnxGBd-14.png (29 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
KmN5dnxGBd-14.png
29 KB, 300x250
Can we have a practical suicide thread? Particularly focusing on how to make sure you actually die when planning to kill yourself.

I'm dead set on killing myself, the only thing holding me back is I still live at home with my parents and my brother. My brother will be moving out in July so from then on I'll have several hours during the day to make my exit from this reality.

The plan: Decided to go with the hanging route and have already bought a sturdy rope to do the job. My plan is to fast the day before and then wake up and drive around in the hot car with the windows up to dehydrate myself. I figure I'll be going delirious and it will make the hanging process go more pleasantly.

Any thoughts on best and most practical suicide methods robots?
>>
Do something badass like drive off a cliff or not opening a parachute during skydiving. Make your last moments insane. If you decide not to be cool, at least be sure to write a note so everyone knows why you do it and so they can sue whoever made you kill yourself. Write about how the world wronged you and name specific people. Just like put in in your pocket when you die and they'll find it.
>>
>>29451156
it's not hard to kill yourself faggot

>Buy generic pistol. Point to temple. Die
>Walk to roof of tall building. Walk off. Die
>Walk to highway. Lay in traffic. Die

It's not rocket science.
>>
>>29451251
>Walk to roof of tall building. Walk off. Die
>Walk to highway. Lay in traffic. Die

There's no guarantee you'd die from this. People are remarkably resilient at staying alive and if you fail using these methods you'll have to face the worse consequences
>>
I wouldn't advise trying to make yourself delirious, you're going to end up way more likely to fuck up your suicide that way.
>>
>>29451235
I have no intention of leaving a suicide note. The aesthetic lies in the ambiguous. I'll let others project a motive for me
>>
>>29451373
Write an ambiguous note?
>>
File: hearts.gif (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
hearts.gif
24 KB, 320x320
>>29451156

Suicidefag here. Freezing to death is the gold standard of suicide. If you can get -20 weather it will kill you in less than an hour.

>Described as peaceful, painless, and calming
>Impossible to screw up, just check thermometer to see if its cold
>Gold standard because you need to live in a western country and have access to

Planning to off myself sometime around november when the weather cools down. Rent a nice hotel or cabin, do some drugs and then greet the end. Plebs will be messing around with guns and ropes. Good luck with that brain damage/Exploded face.
>>
>>29451251
Ever been bungie jumping? I wanted to do it, knew it was safe and I still had to get them to push me off the bloody ledge.

When you're actually at the top of something high planning to jump off your brain fucks you over.
>>
File: 29348623.png (71 KB, 479x628) Image search: [Google]
29348623.png
71 KB, 479x628
>>29451156
>shotgun
shoot into mouth, facing slightly upward
100% success rate
>handgun
>shoot into mouth, facing slightly upward
>near 100% success rate
>rope/cable securely fasted to something, and properly tied around your neck, with absolutely no chance of discovery for 1+ hour
near 100% success rate

oh yeah, this is all just shitposting and you shouldn't really do it
>>
just buy a gun. depending on where you live you might have to do some paperwork, go through a waiting period, pass exams and so on. but there's really no other way to do it. methods like hanging and overdosing with random pills are painful and have a low success rate.
>>
>go to localbitcoins.com
>deposit $250 into a guys bank
>wait 10 minutes
>get $250 worth of bitcoin
>order 2 grams of heroin and 15 bars of Xanax
>wait 2 to 3 business days
>overdose in isolated location

I have it mostly figured out
>>
>>29451344
yeah 'cause most buildings aren't tall enough and most driver aren't fast/reckless enough
>>
>>29451463
guess what fuckrag?

most of the world, even most white people (the most suicidal) don't live in that kind of weather

and it's not like suicidal fags are gonna travel several hundred miles
>>
I ate a bunch of klonopin and ahot up heroin in a field
Someone found me preformed cpr till the ambulance
I was then baker acted
I cant even kill myself
>>
File: exit bag.jpg (178 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
exit bag.jpg
178 KB, 1239x795
>suicide by guns is messy
>slitting wrists is messy
>pills might not work, would suck to live in the aftermath
>completely painless, you just fall asleep
>relatively cheap, just takes a little bit of cash and patience for things to ship
>could take with you somewhere more peaceful to die if you so desire

have fun in nothingness anons.
>>
>>29451344
If you're seriously afraid that you'll have a %0.0005 chance of living from a fall then shoot yourself. If administered correctly, you will die. The mafia did it with lethal efficiency about a century ago with baby pistols.

>>29451497
Life Pro-Tip: When something needs to be done, don't think about the action in your head. Just breathe out and pull the trigger. You'd be surprised how brave someone can be if they don't imagine the consequences.
>>
>>29451463
>peaceful, painless, and calming
Have you ever been in sub-zero weather?
It's absolutely brutal to endure
>>
>>29451524
>hanging
>low success rate
no
>overdosing with random pills
>low success rate
absolutely yes
>>
File: verysmug.jpg (99 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
verysmug.jpg
99 KB, 724x611
>>29451622

That's because you're trying to survive. Take off that coat and you'll be numb within minutes.
>>
>>29451549
I did this
It really is painless
I dont even remember nodding out
I could only afford a 40 tho thats the only reason they could bring me back i think
>>
Anyone have the screencap about the greentext of something like that had you buying a car going to Vegas or something and using a parachute a noose and a car with a brick on the gas pedal and then your body snapped neck flyin in the air trailing the car?
>>
>>29451602
Most if not all helium tanks have oxygen mixed in with them so people can't kill themselves anymore. May as well just set yourself on fire and run into a park.
>>
File: polack.jpg (70 KB, 750x1069) Image search: [Google]
polack.jpg
70 KB, 750x1069
>>29451597
choose a more normie-proof field?
>>
>>29451638

My plan is to scarf down around 20 bars and then IV a gram into myself underneath a bridge. I keep needles under my bed for when the time comes
>>
>>29451629
Hypothermia (what I'm assuming is being talked about here) is actually very painful at FIRST. Yes it is calming later and you feel warm and giddy but. Yeah
>>
>>29451649

Where 2 cop pure helium tanks? If I want to kill myself, don't give me that delicious oxygen diluted shit.
>>
>>29451642
i think that shit's on ed
>>
>>29451661
They told me i have brain damage now and i do find myself drooling when i talk, god speed and safe travels
>>
carbon monoxide poisoning sounds pretty good
>>
>>29451649
Read somewhere there are other tanks with different kinds of gas (ex: nitrogen) and they work the same way as helium. Don't know if it's true.
>>
>>29451373
They'll just assume it was generic depression. You have a chance to pin all the shit you've had on someone else. If you leave a note calling out a few people you hate then your parents can sue them and make tons of money and they'll be locked up for a while and/or suffer the consequences of them paying the enormous debt of emotional damages that your parents will settle for.
>>
>>29451642
Its on ed under an hero
>>
>>29451156
Paint thinner. If you pour a lot in a tight enclosed area you'll be dead within minutes. A lot of people have accidentally died this way.
>>
Neck on train tracks is pretty guaranteed death if you don't mind leaving a mess.
If you're in Americ just fake a bomb/hostage situation and get mag dumped by 5 cops, probably won't even make the news.
>>
Kill some drug dealers in the hood first. Go out killing a group of people you hate. Don't just kill yourself, mango. Come on.
>>
>>29451729
I agree with this. Name names and make dickbags suffer.
>>
>>29451729
>putting your parents through this much beauracratic shit
no, just go poof without leaving anything behind
it's a much stronger statement
>>
>>29451770

Hope you redditors realize suicidal people don't usually have the drive to do many things, especially complex things like taking revenge or taking people to court
>>
>>29451754
but drug dealers mostly kill other drug dealers
>>
>>29451156
Just get a shotgun, put it in your mouth and aim it so that it's near your brainstem and pull the trigger.

>inb4 failed shotgun suicide pic
That guy failed because he sucked cock at aiming, he didn't even put it in his mouth!
>>
>>29451676

Probably going to take some painkillers and alcohol so I can ride out the wave.

But yeah, I think about killing myself all the time and this method appeals to me
>>
>>29451813
You fucking idiot. He will be dead, therefore why the Fuck does it matter if someone goes to court? The asshole who caused him pain will deal with it, the only effort he needs to undertake is 2 seconds writing down a name.
>>
>>29451828
So let there be fewer to kill. Seems like a win win.
>>
>>29451156
Don't listen to these fags. Do something original and spooky to leave an urban legend after you're gone.

Examples
>drive to an abandoned quarry or something similar and carve ritualistic symbols into your chest before drowning.
>Light yourself on fire inside an abandoned church with a pentagram drawn around yourself.
>Chop off a small body part each day and keep mailing to the same person until you die.
>Go to a spooky forest and carve weird cryptic clues into trees that lead to your dismembered body.

If you do this tell us the area so we can watch for news stories.
>>
>>29452324
:) the thought of this makes me smile :)
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 271x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 271x396
>>29452324
Mailing one is odd and original
>>
>>29451463
>peaceful. painless, calming

you are a fucking retard
>>
>>29452682

It is, try using that wondrous internet browser to google it.
>>
The government needs to invent the suicide booth so I can kill myself quick and painlessly
>>
>>29451251
pointing at your temple blinds you but doesnt always kill you, you fucking idiot
>>
>>29453549
yeah, the temple is a meme
point it into your throat, angled slight upward
the brainstem is what you want
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.