[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woke up to gunshots outside apartment again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1466546635191.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1466546635191.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>woke up to gunshots outside apartment again
>>
>>29451127
You are just waking up?
>>
>calling the cops because a drunk black dude was sleeping behind my car and he wouldn't wake up

he sure woke up quick when they showed up though
>>
>>29451127
>the gunshots weren't someone trying to end your life
>>
>>29451127
>you didn't get hit with a stray bullet
>you aren't dying from blood loss
>you didn't get hit in a vital organ

why am I still alive
>>
>tfw the night stalker wont come and kill you because you're not a normie
Target me bitch
>>
I wish someone would break into where I live and shoot me, honestly
>>
>get home from work after 10, sirens in the distance
> get out of shower at 10:30 sirens in the distance
>11:15 sirens
>12 sirens
>1:05 sirens
>1:45 sirens
>2:26 sirens
>fall asleep
>wake up 4:30 sirens
>go back to sleep
>wake up 6am loud ass garbage truck
>>
>>29451127

Wow you guys live in some real shitholes
>>
>>29452159
NEETbux and robot jobs can only get you so far. To be fair though, I live in a middle class neighborhood and we get sirens about once a week since it's a few blocks from a busy street. Break ins are also pretty common and I even got my bike and vidya collection stolen once when I was around 11.
>>
>>29452159
what do you expect?
>most people on here a probably too poor to live in non nigger/sandnigger infested shitholes
>politicians and celebrities preach the power of "diversity" and we need more multiculturalism
>they themselves always live in majorly white populated gated communities or areas with ridiculous amounts of security
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.