[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trE ORKT943Q Kent finally d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: Capture.jpg (34 KB, 399x493) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
34 KB, 399x493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trEORKT943Q

Kent finally did it. He managed to get a gf.
>>
>tfw even Kent is getting laid and you aren't
>>
File: 1 feel.png (40 KB, 249x296) Image search: [Google]
1 feel.png
40 KB, 249x296
I'm happy for him but at the same time, sad for me.
>>
File: coop.gif (90 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
coop.gif
90 KB, 480x270
>>29451096
MY MAN

oreganoir
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4JlVk46NSo

Even this niggas finding success

Maybe there's some hope for us
>>
>>29451096
Didn't Kent's family forced him to fuck a hooker?
>>
File: distraught_pepe.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
distraught_pepe.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>tfw he looks happy
>tfw when he can't stop smiling when he tells us he kissed her
is this the power of affection?
>>
Kent was never an unattractive guy, he was just autistic as fuck and refused to take advice from anyone. He's still proof that any average or above average looking guy can get a gf if he keeps trying.
>>
>>29451130
He didn't get laid yet, he just got a kiss and a date. All she has to do is google "kentray e Brown" and he'll lose his job, and any chance he had.
>>
>>29451096
fucking autist has an attitude now and thinks hes cool. Can't wait until he gets dumped and goes back to being a sperg
>>
>>29451595
wtf this loser too? Even eggman has a GF. Are there any true robots left?
>>
>>29451096
Kent is a failed normie, in the process of becoming a normie again. I also think he's kinda in the closet, but still, he's a robro, unlike that shutter eggman.
>>
>>29451096
>(likely) tall black attractive guy gets a gf
Wow, what a fucking shocker. Fuck off.
>>
>>29452670
He's 5'2 you dunce.
>>
What the fuck? How did he do it?
>>
>yfw she cucks him
>>
>>29452698
So? Who fucking cares. Face is all that matters. I'm 6'2 and still a KHV. He's still a fucking normie. Height will not help you if you have shitty facial structure. Plus, he can play the black card with all the white women, since everyone likes black guys except Asians.
>>
fucking normie backstabber

i knew i couldn't trust him
>>
>>29452783
>since everyone likes black guys

Well meme'd
>>
>>29452730
SOMEONE PLEASE TOLD ME HOW HE DID IT!
>>
>>29452730
>>29453224
By stepping outside his comfort zone.
>>
>>29453224
He was himself
>>
>>29453285
bullshit, we lack a big black cock so stepping out of our comfort zones has a 100% failure ratee
>>
>yfw she breaks up with him and he commits suicide
>>
>>29453535
Kek, for real though, I'm happy for Kent. He seems like a cool guy to chill with
>>
>>29453224
He tried. He always tries.
>>
>>29452592
None of them are true robots because they can actually put their faces out on the internet with little to no worry

The true robots are the ones who'll never post on youtube about this type of shit because it's so embarrassing and they have extremely low self-esteem
>>
kent drinking game. take a drink every time you hear:

>stuff like that
>knawmsayn
>give me the time of day
>nowadays
>>
>>29451096
wow that's pretty nice for him. he looks so happy and confident. at the same time i'm also a bit scared for him. if someone can make you that happy what would happen when they are no longer their.

>tfw my problems can't be solved just by getting a gf.
>tfw i don't even want to solve any of my problems.
It's not even that i'm scared of trying its just that i don't see the point.
>>
anyone have that video of that Kent movie trailer that someone made? I've been looking for that video for months.
>>
>all these new summerfags claiming Kent was never a robot

He might literally he autistic. Look at some of his videos from last year, literally every other day 30 minute videos of him repeating the same shit about no gf.
>>
>>29452783
>Face is all that matters
That's a lie and you fucking know it. You're a failure is you're 6'2 and can't find some slut.
>>
File: 1450750950267.jpg (25 KB, 341x339) Image search: [Google]
1450750950267.jpg
25 KB, 341x339
>>29455052
>give me the time of day

We're all already dead famo.
>>
>>29455872
This. He freaked out about going to jail when someone told him to smoke weed. Plus I'm pretty sure his family made him fuck a hooker after they found out about his videos.
>>
Can't wait to see the vid when he fucks this up
>>
>>29455939
I wonder if this is all an elaborate ruse by his family. like if they can make him fuck a hooker they can probably pay some girl to be nice to him and fake a relationship. then after kent gets more confidence she will break up with him and kent will be a functioning member of society.
>>
File: 1402526410765.png (17 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1402526410765.png
17 KB, 467x453
>>29451096
This just proves blacks can't be robots. Even this autistic nigger still gets a GF.
>>
>>29456088
it took ages for this shit to happen. be happy for him faggot
>>
>>29455741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrJw1v404ro

this one?
>>
>>29456088
This ain't true man, look at all the sexually frustrated niggas in this channel. There's tons of them that have been forever alone, maybe because they're ugly

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxcVvBUylGdjCS4jz5PVSag
>>
I can already sense his relationship going to hell. That she end up killing herself or something like that.
>>
I'm honestly happ for him. He's no Chad by any means, and tried countless of times. He had many downs, now it's time for some ups too. I'm still nogf ever, but maybe one day...but I don't try tho.
>>
His time is now.

O r e g a n o
>>
Anyone know what she looks like yet? Is she a qt?
>>
K E N T
R
I
E
S

Very excited for the breakup update.
>>
She breaks up with him the second she finds his Youtube videos.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.