[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you were born ugly and you aren't gay. Sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>tfw you were born ugly and you aren't gay.
Sometimes I envy gay people. They don't have to deal with a woman's bullshit.
>>
>>29450793
>implying gays don't have all their own shit
>>
>>29450793
Feminine characteristics are the same whether a female or a male possesses them.
>>
>>29450830
Here comes the trap apologists...
Just admit you are gay. Its a man with a fake pair of tits.
>>
>>29450793
gays are insufferable
>>
>>29450793
A lesbian would have to put up with a woman's bullshit.
>>
>>29450793
Gay don't like you if you're ugly either, anon.
The best you're going to get is some fag guy in his 50's with an std.
>>
>>29450793
Pretty sure it sucks to be ugly and gay too.
>>
>>29450865
I was more referring to personality characteristics. I.e., if OP were gay and pursued gay (feminine) men, then he would still have to deal with feminine bullshit.
>>
there are ugly women, learn your place and go after them you fat faggot

dont shoot for something that is out of your reach... either that or get fit and stop being such a fucking cocksucking faggotsbro
>>
File: 1450994430542.png (234 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1450994430542.png
234 KB, 709x765
>>29451161
>learn your place
>>
>>29451092
Can confirm. Unattractive gay guy here. Sometimes I wish I were straight, a lot of girls seem to be less shallow than gay men.
>>
>>29451449
I think it's also mainstream gay culture is very shallow and it's harder to meet/find other homos without interacting with it.
You have to just hope you get lucky and meet random non-shallow gay dude somewhere by chance.
>>
>>29451076
>tfw i misread that as big guy
memes have taken me over
>>
>>29450793
Being gay would be nice, the care-free life.
>>
>>29451449
>I wish I were straight, a lot of girls seem to be less shallow than gay men

Wouldn't a lot of gay guys be desperate? Maybe even an average gay guy finds it so hard to find a attractive gay single guy so he might as well fuck some ugly gay guy
>>
>>29451939
gay guys with an ugly neckbeard face can have a hard time, even on grindr.

An out of shape guy but with chad face and good looking in a many sense, will have more takers than some beta skellington with shit face genetics or looks plain creepy.

The upside with women is they know theyll need a provider eventually, whereas gay guys are men, so 90% will have an income off the bat, and have no plans to ever not work, and with free time devoted to the gym, you're facing an uphill battle.
>>
>>29450793
You do realize that gay men have higher standards than women, right?

fucking kek, you wouldn't stand a chance.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.