[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way for you to become a emotional hobo? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 464171813_preview_Ninja_hobo.jpg (85 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
464171813_preview_Ninja_hobo.jpg
85 KB, 400x288
Is there a way for you to become a emotional hobo?

I'm asking this because I realized other day that in a lot of times in my life a girl had gave me a small favor for pity, examples:

>My first kiss was because a girl from my school said that if it wasn't with her i would never kiss someone
>The first time I saw and touched a naked lady was in a travel to the beach because she had pity of my way
>Once in a birthday a friend said that I could cuddle with her and watch a movie as a gift

Does this happened to everyone else?
>>
>>29450727
Sorry friend, but no.

I have been in similar situations I guess, not that extreme, but yeah, some girls do offer themselves out of pity.

If I had to give you some short of advice I would say that it isn't worth the humiliation. Tell them to fuck off. They do it to make themselves feel better, not because they care about you at all.

To be honest, I would rather pay a prostitute to teach me what I've been missing. They don't care either.
>>
>>29451115
It was more a hypothetical question, i'm not looking for it, just realized that it happens somehow.

And well, I think almost everything is to make yourself feel better, even traditional relationships...nobody is a saint
>>
>>29451420

I guess you are right about that. But even if we only look for what's best for ourselves there are better and worse ways to do so. I don't know why, but when you described your experiences I tried to imagine the converations you had with these girls before those things happened and how sad it must have been to be offered such favors and, even worst, accepting.

I'm not judging, we all have done sad shit. It just pisses me off how girls really believe that such conducts are helpful in anyway. They probably thought they made you happy, not realizing that what they did is basically tease you to then leave you hornier than you arrived and with the same problems with women.

And my "no" was referring to your last question about this happening to anybody else. It happens to some people, but it's not a common thing.
>>
>>29451728
Well, I try to be pragmatic in daily life so I didn't really think about more profound repercussions but yeah, it's some pretty sad shit...as I told I don't see as a bad thing from the part of the girls, they tried to help the way they found necessary at the moment and even pity is better than the indifference of daily life...but for me to accept it was kinda low
>>
>>29451975
I get the sensation you are a nice guy. Normally people are much more shielded in their internet persona (like me I guess) but I can see how honestly you think they didn't do anything wrong. Maybe they didn't, I wasn't there to check.

And you are right, after a long time of indifference evrything seems better. But you can't be all that bad if you manage to have female friends who contemplate doing that kind of thing with you.

Do you think it's a psychological barrier what keeps you from being succesful with women or is there soemthing else?

Sorry if it seems I'm trying to make fun of your situation. I'm not. It's just that I'm used to seeing so many robots here that literally have never been in a room with a willing girl that it shocks me to see someone in the gray area between being a normie and a robot.
>>
No because I don't take people's pity. Had people try and just kept mostly quiet because if I had actually said something I would have told them to fuck off.
>>
>>29452135

Well, I don't see myself as a "robot", I can mix myself in the crowd and have simple conversations or handle myself in social situations...I use my "internet persona" in the real life so I have a lot of colleagues but no real friend.

I think part of my failure with women is lack of incisiveness, i'm too passive and no girl like it...and well i'm ugly too

Meh, it's just a conversation, in no time I supposed that you were making fun or anything...and this board really loves to demonize woman
>>
>>29452472
Well, if it makes you feel any better, that sensation of loneliness is quite common. At some point in my life I had a girlfriend who was quite atractive, smart, loved me to death. I also had friends I could hangout with or watch tv with, and a wonderful family. And even then, I felt missunderstood. I think the whole friends and girlfriend thing is just a meme. A requirement society set so that we had some short of goal. Once you reach it, you realize that happiness is quite a vague term.

Where are you from, comrade?
>>
>>29452472
And yes, people here really let their frustrations flow. If an alien came to us and only had this forum as a tool to understand human nature they would get quite a messed up image.

Most of the women hate is due to frustration. I bet if they could fuck easily any girl they pleased they wouldn't feel that way towards them.
>>
>>29452628
Well, i think that this post was made because i'm 25 now, to be sincere even in the past I've never really felt that alone because the pressure of school or college kinda makes you active and even without desire you kinda get in the social circle...even never having anyone to watch tv with or a gf....but now as you told i've reached society goal, I come from a poor backwater family and got superior education, a good job where I make in a month what my mother makes in almost a year and a good house but now more than ever I don't have any connection with the world.

I'm from Brazil, and you?
>>
>>29452826
Glad to hear you managed to have a good life coming from a poor family. It's true that it's quite easy to feel included when you are in school.

Well, it seems that you have everything you need to live in today's society. I would tell you that now might be a good moment to start working on the social aspect of life. You make decent money and have a house, even though I hate to say this, sometimes people at this forum are right about their prejudice to women in a way. Having those things makes you more atractive to them. Since you can have normal conversations and fake emotions to make it seem natural, it shouldn't be that hard for you to try to meet people.

And don't worry about feeling like that at 25. Leaving university is always hard for all of us, basically because we don't know how to fill up the void it leaves.

I'm from Spain dude.
>>
>>29453085

Yeah, I think I have it easy now, but the point is that I really don't want to fake it anymore, the mental fatigue and pain that come with it is worse than being alone after years of it accumulating...at least for the moment.

And yes, it's the total freedom to the best and the worse, you can use all your time the way you want but has direct responsibility for anything you do wrong.

Cool, someday I want go visit the Iberian peninsula as a whole to see our latin papas
>>
>>29453405
Well, at some point the desire for human contact will be stronger. Until then, it's good to be alone if you can't deal with the shit that comes with meeting new people. I stopped using tinder months ago just because of that. I had a huge headache everytime I started a new conversation about the same shit, with the same jokes and the same story every single time. Right now I only have one place where I like to go to socialize and it's 90% males that go there, so I guess until I change my mind chicks are not going to be a priority.

The Iberian peninsula as a whole is quite cool. Never been to south america, but I've been to portugal a few times and I enjoyed it. Made me feel a bit sad about how little we know about the portuguese and vice versa. But we are quite alike in many things. Plus, it's not that big so you can easily see both countries in a short time. (and both countries have excelent hash to smoke quite cheap. That's a plus in my book).

Brazilian bro, I'm gonna go to sleep now that it is 7AM here. It has been really nice to talk to you. I truly hope you find what you are looking for.

Take care dude. I assure you that in a few years you will realize that being social is important, but it's useless if you didn't use your time wisely getting your life together. You have one already, the other one is just a matter of time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.