[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm attending a group for singles to go dating. And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: suicide.jpg (526 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
526 KB, 800x600
So I'm attending a group for singles to go dating.
And on the list, there's a group of girls who are all going with their boyfriends.

WHY THE FUCK DO WOMEN DO THIS SHIT? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WOMEN?

Last year, I had 10 women in a row all say they had a boyfriend, AT A DATING EVENT!?!?
>>
Call them out for being degenerates. Be alpha
>>
>>29450674
They're obviously looking for a #3 :^)
>>
>>29450674
JUST FOR FRIENDS LOL JUST LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS
>>
>>29450700
THIS EVENT IS VERY SPECIFIC.
EVERY person that attends the event has to say why they're single and what kind of partner they're looking for, and they get paired up with people, dance with each other, go on a date.

IT IS VERY CLEARLY MEANT FOR SINGLES, HOW CAN WOMEN BE THIS RETARDED?

What is wrong with women!?!??
>>
>>29450700
Update (I'm still OP)
LOL on a girls profile description she says "I'm just looking to make new friends"

STUPID BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF THE "DATING" LIST THEN YOU RETARD
>>
>>29450749
Men are doing it too. How can you be so retarded?
>>
>>29450749
Women like attention, retard
>>
>>29450806
Their girlfriends are bringing them.
The girls are on the list, but she also writes "MY BF is coming teehee, bought 2 tickets" the lot of them, bought 2 tickets.

Also none of the guys are listed as "just looking for friends" Who the fuck would even do that on a dating event?
>>
>>29450674
>women
>respect the rules
I also feel bad for their little cuck bf. They're apparently using their bf as excuses when asked by beta males. Once chad shows interest they'd never tell them about the bf
>>
File: laff.gif (594 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
laff.gif
594 KB, 200x200
>>29450674
>open relationships
>mfw
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.