[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's discuss how only men think that ripped swolefags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 1.jpg (83 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
83 KB, 600x600
Let's discuss how only men think that ripped swolefags are the pinnacle of male attractiveness and women actually prefer femme boys.

Is this a more achievable standard of beauty? Do men really bulk up for women or are they trying to impress other men?

http://awesomescience.us/do-women-like-pretty-boys-or-manly-men

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1380265/Men-feminine-faces-likely-hit-women.html
>>
/fit/ here

The average normie lifts either to impress women or intimidate and gain the respect of his fellow men.

Femme boy is not a more achievable standard of beauty because it is more reliant on facial aesthetics than the idea of a 'swole' male, which relies more on the look of the entire body. The appeal of 'swolefag' is that no matter who you are, anybody can get swole if they put enough time into lifting. The achievability of 'pretty boy' aesthetic is dependent on your genetics mostly.
>>
you're missing the part about girls preferring masculine muscular chads while they're ovulating, OP

and it doesn't matter that she prefers feminine pretty fuccbois to take care of chad's kids anyway, she will only take 9+/10 chads or fuccbois to begin with
>>
>>29450464
Muscular Chad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fuck boy
>>
File: Screenshot_20160613-211001.jpg (335 KB, 1260x557) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160613-211001.jpg
335 KB, 1260x557
>>29450464
>implying i dont work out for myself

Please, woman are irrelvent. My goals are far more grand and vast that of sexual expedition.

I just vomited 3 times on my run, do you really think I would go though that for a little sex? You value woman too much.
My determination far exceeded such silly goals
>>
>>29450688
why would running make you throw up?
>>
Prime dicaprio in his 20's was like 6ft 160lbs skinnyfat never went to the gym in his life yet could get any girl on the planet to sleep with him. Musclebros are trying to lift their way into becoming attractive, it doesn't really work that way. Its like when an ugly chick gets a tan, dyes her hair blond, and gets fake tits. She will never have that nature beauty look, she will always looks like a tranny bimbo.
>>
is dat one of those danish-or-something qt bois who sing shitty teen pop?
I want to cum inside their pussies so bad
>>
>>29450464
Ottermode is the best physique. Women claim they like chubbier guys but that's complete bullshit, every woman who's told me that date twigboys or meatheads
>>
Muscular men will always be more appealing.
>>
Girls only like skinny femboys below like age 20. Almost without exception every adult female I've talked to likes either muscles or "dad bods"
>>
Its a novelty thing, it doesn't increase your value all that much.
I catch girls looking at my body all the time, especially my chest and arms. But its only guys who actually approach me about it.

I will say I do get a lot more positive attention from females than I did when I was a skinny emo haired "pretty boy." Facial genetics will trump bodytype every time.
>>
>>29452106

Like I said, PRIME girls like pretty boys. Once they mature and get older/uglier they go for buff guys.
>>
>>29451073
You havn't ran long enough have you?

Actully I was thinking about how my old teacher puked up a banana smoothie and my willpower accidently made me want to throw up right then and there.

Lots of chewed up carrot bits

But I still ran back cus I can.
>>
>>29450688
>My goals are far more grand and vast
*tips*
>>
File: 1461588938288.jpg (174 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
1461588938288.jpg
174 KB, 768x960
women are attracted to whatever they associate with inclusion in an impressive social group.

practically this means that the default standard of attraction is based on a multitude of traits observed in the media.

but their natural instincts are still somewhat intact.
They can be persuaded to select people who do not follow the template from the media.

All it takes is a display of social unity that distracts them from the one in the media.

Basically what I'm saying is that if you have a big group of friends that can impress women on a basic cognitive level by some kind of display, your personal qualities are secondary.

All of you fags talk about dating like it's not primarily about group dynamics.

We should start a gang.
>>
File: heighthOfAutistFashion.jpg (182 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
heighthOfAutistFashion.jpg
182 KB, 960x640
>>29452522
>We should start a gang
>>
File: 1458677936442.jpg (13 KB, 260x262) Image search: [Google]
1458677936442.jpg
13 KB, 260x262
>believing women when they talk about their preferences
>>
File: 1464680269613.png (662 KB, 894x588) Image search: [Google]
1464680269613.png
662 KB, 894x588
Even if you're an ugly jew you nerds still have no excuses
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.