[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day anyone here managed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: cig.jpg (194 KB, 668x528) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
194 KB, 668x528
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey?
>>
File: jeb!.jpg (58 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
jeb!.jpg
58 KB, 662x800
getting addicted is for retards. I don't smoke every day and I smoke when I want to.
>>
>>29450319

Why do you keep posting this same thread? At least make it general like "trying to quit smoking thread" or whatever so we don't have to look at the same 75 cigarettes story every couple of days.
>>
Assuming each cigarette takes 5 minutes to smoke on average, smoking 75 a day would take up 6 hours of your day

how annoying
>>
cold turkey is a nice meme but gl with that
i used nicotine gum
make sure you chew it VERY slowly following instructions and mostly keep it against your gums on the side of your mouth otherwise you'll just get nauseous from it
and don't be a fucking retard and smoke cigs while trying to quit with the gum
>>
if you're rich enough to even afford that you can't be a robot

unless you live in a shithole
>>
>>29450319
Yeah I only smoked a pack and decided it was for chumps...
>>
>>29450319
No, but my mother did. One day she smoked four cigarettes back to back and then never again.
>>
I did, in August 2012.
>>
>>29450319
>75 cigarettes a day
Holy fucking shit how do you get that bad

I normally only smoke one on the days im feeling shitty, and sometimes two if the day feels long.

I never get up to more than 5 a week, though

What kind of double nigger are you?

How can you even afford it?
>>
File: tumblr_lsyph9zUoy1r3rloeo1_1280.jpg (213 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsyph9zUoy1r3rloeo1_1280.jpg
213 KB, 1024x683
>>29450319
>75

Wow that's amazing
>>
File: aea649d701.png (11 KB, 525x420) Image search: [Google]
aea649d701.png
11 KB, 525x420
even the cheapest nigger-cigs or loose tobacco are like $15 a pack here in leafland, shit is taxed to hell and back
>>
>>29450398
Oh, although I only smoked a pack a day at my worst.

I've had an opened pack of cigarettes in my room for I think a year now, a friend left it behind. I haven't touched it. I haven't even been tempted, it's pretty amazing.
>>
>>29450319
Why do you keep making these threads?

No one cares and no one believes you.
>>
>>29450319
every time I try to quit smoking I just end up gaining a bunch of weight because of the oral fixation
then when I'm trying to lose weight I go back to smoking because it helps me not eat

I'd rather die of cancer than be a fat fuck, don't quit OP
>>
>>29451301

>I'd rather die of cancer than be a fat fuck

You're only able to believe that because you don't know what it's like to have cancer yet.

It's pretty fucking bad senpai.
>>
>>29451324
at least I would get sympathy from people and have a cool story if I beat it.

no one pities fat people. no one wants to be around them or cares about their problems. having cancer > being a fatty erry day
>>
>>29451368

No amount of fat is worse than having giant tumors of cancerous rotting flesh growing in random places on your body.
>>
>>29450319
It's easier to quit when you take small steps, don't worry about quitting yet, fist cut down your intake buy 2, then 5, and so on, then map out a plan to quit for good. Just go slowly otherwise you'll get really stressed out.
>>
>>29451399
yes it is
it sounds to me like you've never been fat
why don't you beef up and give it a try? nothing wrong with a little diabetes, high blood pressure, and fucked up cholesterol not to mention the extra weight on your joints, feels good man.

that's not even mentioning the fact that you become a social pariah to all but sjw-tier poorfats the second you tip over 200lbs.
>>
>>29450319
Pack a day smoker for 6 years here.
Recently went cold turkey for 3 weeks.
Gained about 15 lbs and smoked my first pack today. Fuck, Id rather be a skinny smoker than a fatass.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.