[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't fucking stand it. I just look in the mirror and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1411768643834.jpg (18 KB, 610x501) Image search: [Google]
1411768643834.jpg
18 KB, 610x501
I can't fucking stand it. I just look in the mirror and I get uglier and uglier the sadder I get. Sometimes I look at my face glow when I'm in an okay mood, then I just think I'm not beautiful enough and I quickly begin to look uglier and uglier. I think of all the people who have dates, and it makes me feel dead inside. Seeing people who have compassionate lovers, who don't have to feel alone, who have someone there to give them physical and mental comfort, they'll probably live longer. But here I am, this is my life, pain, ugliness, depression, too worthless to really be desirable to anyone, too stupid and self centered for anyone to ever really find my personality attractive. It was a fucking mistake that I was born. I feel so fucking dead inside.
>>
Pic of face if dubs
Originalee
>>
god I fucking hate it no one even bothers to read my thread.
>>
>>29451041
What do you even want us to say?
Sorry you're ugly? We're all in the same boat m8. The reason you're so unhappy is because of your outlook. Adjust your mindset
>>
I'm reading. Sounds like bait though. Post pic and I'll be honest but fair. You can't be much worse most of us here friendo.
>>
>>29450172
i had similar issues and then one day it just stopped mattering, i can't really describe it but i just got so fucking depressed that i just completely stopped caring about my self image at all

turns out that my own obsession with my shortcomings was what was holding me back, because even as a depressed faggot with no real interests or redeeming qualities, i was still able to converse with people without that barrier in my way

things are slowly getting better, i guess the lesson is don't take yourself too seriously or something along those lines
>>
We are in this together anon, no worries. You're probably not that ugly anyway. Either seek to improve yourself or don't complain
>>
Post a face pic faggot fuck
>>
>>29451099

Pretty much same experience. Depressedfag but actually not that bad looking in retrospect. Horrible social skills and posture and hair from being too anxious to look up or deal with people.

One day i just felt like it's either going to be suicide or this soon so nothing much matters. Started conversing with people. Took after my hair and hygiene so it was easier to talk. Didn't even notice the transition but eventually I noticed it wasn't about not caring anymore. People were coming to me for repeat conversations. (Friends?) Felt happy. Getting better everyday.

You'really probably not that bad anon. You just sound like an artist and have shit social skills. Just stop giving a fuck.
>>
File: 1466567184337.jpg (480 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466567184337.jpg
480 KB, 1920x1080
>>29451157
I wish I was cuter.
>>
please co,e back and post more stuff.
>>
>>29452145
your cute enough. now drink some water and take a nap.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.