[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BAR THREAD any other robot here studying for the July bar exam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: lawyer-005.jpg (136 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
lawyer-005.jpg
136 KB, 1600x1200
BAR THREAD

any other robot here studying for the July bar exam? lets bitch and talk study strategies here.

god i fucking hate myself right now
>>
>first year law
>do well during first half of semester
>last half of semester become incredibly depressed and never leave home
>severe lack of study fucks me up at the exams
>now i feel worse because of it

it'll never end will it
>>
>>29450286
No, not really. it almost gets worse. Bar prep? its like 24/7 finals period for 10 weeks.

But for real, have you considered utilizing your schools services and seeing a therapist?
>>
>>29450317
yeah its very tough, i wish you the best with it.

i have a lot of anxiety at uni (associate it a lot with school and the bullying i experienced) so i tend to be quite linear and just stick to my classes, i feel like a burden talking to the school advisors etc. i have been seeing a therapist and im thinking now i should start taking anti-depressants but ive probably failed anyway so i think i should just kill myself
>>
>>29450386
i didnt do too hot first semester either avg about 2.7. 2L i pulled a 3.6 and 3L, a 3.8. The point is, is that there's hope, bud.

I wouldn't feel like a burden, talking to an advisor. that's what they're paid for. They do that shit cuz they care about it and you. They ain't bags of shit like us. But good for at least seeing someone. What city/region you got to school at? Do you want to be a litigator?
>>
>>29450452
i know its irrational for me to think i can't talk to them about it, its just how ive learned to cope with things. im in australia, study in brisbane. not particularly a litigator, i would like to teach it though
>>
Id like to take law, but I havent entered college yet. how should i go about doing this? undergrad law or only postgrad law?
>>
>>29450630
where do you live and when do you go to college?
>>
>>29450765
I live in Singapore, the education system is about the same as the UK. I will be going to college next year.
>>
Public Defender bot here.

Best of luck on the bar. It's a real bitch, but it's worth it in the end (assuming you pass).
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.