[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black >want to go to Poland >is my life goal >will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: firefox_2016-06-21_20-50-07.jpg (279 KB, 1917x931) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-06-21_20-50-07.jpg
279 KB, 1917x931
>be black
>want to go to Poland
>is my life goal
>will accomplish it next year
>faggots on /pol/ and pricks here tell me they don't want blacks around
>see this news post

Go fuck yourselves. I'm moving there and NONE OF YOU can stop me. I've spent a decade learning the language and culture, and no neckbearded stormfag virgins are going to get in my way.
>>
>>29449945
>want to go to Poland
>spent a decade learning the language and culture
Dude really? Why though? Isn't Poland super-white?
>>
>>29450016
I don't really care about race. 75% of the time I'm not even aware that I have a race. All I care about is the culture, laws, foodm and having fun
>>
Why would you care for the validation for some of stormweenies anyways?

They will hate you for something you had no control over, convince themselves they hate you for your a actions, and then shit on the left for being supposedly "anti-white and racist".

You won't get far carrying for the opinions of people whom hate you for no reason.

t. Iraqi dude living the lifein Germany
>>
>>29450016

Yes. Went to Poland for a month in a half all over the country. Counted 5 black people entire trip. Good luck OP
>>
>tfw want to go to zimbabwe
>tfw white
>>
File: slavs lärä.jpg (25 KB, 504x284) Image search: [Google]
slavs lärä.jpg
25 KB, 504x284
>>29449945
>no neckbearded stormfag virgins are going to get in my way.
They won't, but some others will.
>>
>>29450035
>Why would you care for the validation for some of stormweenies anyways?

Not him, but they usually sound very smart, and very self assured. You can't help but listen to them.
>>
>>29450035
>iraqi

This must be some sort of joke post. Iraqis are bringing Sharia law to Europe and shitting on their streets.

LEAVE EUROPE RAGHEAD SANDNIGGER
>>
kurwa means die nigger btw
>>
>>29450099
It's true. Fascism is alluring. It provides answers. Honestly I think they're right on many things but overall it's crazy and it's pretty much an all-or-nothing type of thing it seems, so eh.
>>
>>29449945
if you're not trolling, why are you interested in poland?
>>
>>29450033
What's so fucking great about Poland? Can you convince us to go too?
>>
>>29449945
polish anon here, dont act like a refugee nignog and youll be fine, you actually took the time to learn polish history and custom (hopefully the language too)
>>
>>29449945
Poland is a sick place. Go there
>>
>>29449945
Go to Germ-Money, you AIDS monkey. You're not welcome in Poland.
>>
>>29450216
>most prideful nation I know of
>contains two physicist contacts I met over Linkedin who offered to set me up with a job once I finish university
>have a great public transit system
>culture is alluring
>college and education systems on par with Switzerland
>nice architecture
>tons of comfy living space
>visited there three times and loved it more than any other country I've visited

Those are just a few
>>
>>29450291
Don't fucking pretend you're not thinking of those slavic women too. I can't fucking stop and I'm never going there. They're pretty much the only thing I would ever want to get married to.
>>
>>29450415
I dont' want to marry a Slav woman, they are scary and will try to kill me.
>>
good luck.
I heard some rapper on youtube was living in Poland or Russia, same shit, and got stabbed at the metro station.
>>
>>29450492
>blacks are so dangerous guise so I stabbed him XDDDDD
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1127x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1127x1600
>>29449945
Go there bro. Women will RAPE you for being black though, Ukrainian refugees are the worst about it.

I loved Brazil better and Japan, but Poland is good on brothers too.

>Listening to /pol/

Don't listen to them, or even worse R9gay. They're clueless virgins.

If you want to ask anything about my travels do it, I have a lot of stories and I'm glad to help
>>
>>29450505
no one said they were dangerous, and I'm not a slav. I'm saying you should be careful because they are very racist in Europe, more than American, and they are especially racist in eastern Europe.
>>
>>29450046
iktf man. I wanna be a farmer there but it just sounds like hell and a half. Why can't Rhodesia still exist?
>>
>>29450546
>Ukrainian refugees are the worst about it.

>ukranian

Disgusting. They are bigger sluts than american white women, no thanks.

>If you want to ask anything about my travels do it, I have a lot of stories and I'm glad to help

Well how many times have you been in danger?

What languages do you know?

How was the flight (or cruise) to europe for you and how excited were you?

Did you get a gf? How easy was it?

How was your housing?
>>
>>29450622
>Well how many times have you been in danger?

I wasn't Spanish or Turkish, so none.

>What languages do you know?

English and pidgin polish.

>How was the flight (or cruise) to europe for you and how excited were you?

I travel a lot so I just slept.

>Did you get a gf? How easy was it?

Dress well so it wasn't that hard. Plus all women want to cross out that "I dated a black guy" place on their chart.

>How was your housing?

Wroclaw was cheap, dollar was 4x the Zloty.
>>
>>29450731
Can you show me how to get a gf in general?

How are Polish girls different from American
>>
>>29449945
>an entitled nigger

wow
>>
>>29450731
Spanish dude here. Not that I'm offended, but I don't see why being spanish would be dangerous when in Poland (or anywhere really). Care to elaborate?
>>
>Black

Kek, you can go anywhere that you want in Europe, except maybe Russian. White people are scared to death of appearing racist, they rant about about it online all day, but they will provide the lube when you get ready to fuck their wives and daughter.
>>
>>29450291
whatever, just go for it
almost no one is "racist" the way you think of it if you're willing to put in enough effort
>white american /pol/tard
>>
>>29451024
literally any non-anglo-germanic european country has absolutely no problem being openly racist
>>
>>29450930
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-45916.html
>>
>>29450976
Spanish guys dominate the clubs and pull a lot of chicks, so the less smooth polish guys get jealous.
>>
>>29450976
Se creen que eyos eran los moros.
>>
>polandboos exist

now I've seen everything
>>
File: atombombpepe.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
atombombpepe.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>>29450035
>Why would you care for the validation for some of stormweenies anyways?
He's probably an uncle tom. He doesn't get any validation from other blacks so he clings to stormfags. But stormfags hate him too.
Poland sounds nice. Just go bro
>>
>>29451253
I wasn't expecting that response. Felt nice even though I don't really classify myself in that smooth group. Thanks black bro!

>>29451256
Espero q no te siente mal, pero esa Y me ha matado del todo. Sea como sea, me alegro de no ser el unico pringado a las 5 de la manana (no me deja usar la enie, joder jajaja) en r9k en esta, nuestra peninsula.
>>
>>29450947
>wanting to move somewhere makes you entitled

wow
>>
>>29451520
I'm going to move into your house.
Where is it?
>>
>>29450583
Senpapi over here speaks the truth
>>
>>29449945
Why would you want to go to one of the worst/most ghetto european countries out of all of them?
>>
>>29449945
Good

Polish women love black men, get them all knocked up familial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK8gRoeX8Hg
>>
>>29449945

have fun participating in WWIII

i sure won't.
>>
>>29449945
just go there, get a local girl pregnant, and you will get residence there for life

works in almost in any european country really
>>
File: 1465950422190.jpg (9 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
1465950422190.jpg
9 KB, 213x255
>>29453078
>>29453117

No!
Skanskpamqjsoanabsboriginal
>>
Australian here

Will I be accepted in Poland? No /int/ replies plz
>>
>>29449945
>no neckbearded stormfag virgins are going to get in my way
I don't think we MIND- we aren't usually Poland.
It does sound potentially dangerous, they hatecrimed that Chilean pianist for looking vaguely Arabic.
Do what you want, I'd advise being armed and leaving their women alone.
>>
>>29453078
>black guy who says "nigga" like a white guy
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.