[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who -failed suicide attempt- here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ebbinstop.png (15 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
ebbinstop.png
15 KB, 917x1186
About a month ago I tried to an hero but was stopped by a police officer (will tell full story if this thread gets replies) and now I'm getting psychiatric treatment. My normie facade is falling down and I feel like shit.

So, who here has attempted suicide and failed miserably like with everything else you've tried?
>>
>>29449833
>attempted suicide
Not me. Too afraid of the shame and the internment if I fail. What is it like? Are they helping you?
>>
>>29449833
Greentext it plz.
Also, how do you even fail at dying?
>>
>>29449833
Greentext your story please anon
>>
File: flippy.jpg (49 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
flippy.jpg
49 KB, 499x499
>>29449833
oh like you can't just try again, you fucking faggot quitter

I hope you live a long and miserable life, piece of shit
>>
I'd read the story OP.
Please share
>>
File: 1454024074440.jpg (49 KB, 503x503) Image search: [Google]
1454024074440.jpg
49 KB, 503x503
My first year at uni was all under the guise of a normie and after my failed suicide attempt I've become 'that mental health guy'.

I just wanted to be a normie.
I wanted to fit in and have friends so bad
>>
OP here

>Be me, 20 white-ish male
>Overthink even the most insignificant event in my life
>In my country
>In other countries
>Overthink robots, roasties, fucking EVERYTHING
>Feel like killing myself after talking with (inb4 NORMIE GET OUT OF MY BOARD) my gf and decide to end it all
>Drive daddy's car to a dam, stay in the car for a while, figuring out how to get to somewhere I can jump
>Get hear a police siren
>Got arrested for trespassing
>Have a fucking breakdown, not arrested, officer calls my parents

After here my memory is blurry, I remember attacking my mom, being bashed by the officer and my dad, then I was in ER because my father to see "what drugs was I high on".
>>
>>29450609
Did gf stay with you?

How did gf instigate suicide attempt?
>>
>>29450686

She said that "I was never sad, never angry", first as some sort of compliment and then got mad about it, it turned to a lecture on how I am coldhearted .

>Btw she doesn't know about the attempt, I told her I wanted to see a psychologist some months before this all happened so now that I'm seeing a psychiatrist it doesn't seems too weird to her.
>>
>>29449833
Me too fellow anon. Ill greentext if people want.
>>
>>29450609
>suicide attempt
>doesn't even attempt to kill himself

Even emo losers who cut their wrists got further than you.
>>
Bumping so that I can read this green text and make fun of OP before this is archived.
>>
>>29451790
>>29450609
Read it.
Suicide is sad, and your attempt at it was pathetic, thus making your attempt at it sad, thus making this double-sad.
Shoulda just grown a pair and jumped.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.