[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >stilI alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: mad.gif (997 KB, 286x225) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
997 KB, 286x225
>wake up
>stilI alive
>>
Every fucking day I have to deal with this shit. I never asked for it, yet here I fucking am, too much of a bitch to kill myself.
>>
Because you're young and have hormones and neurotransmitters flying around everywhere is my guess. Probably under the age of 24. It'll get better as hopeless as that sounds. But it will. For most people anyway
>>
>>29449602
youre being cucked by your bodies instinctual will to live m8
>>
File: pepelaughter.png (13 KB, 440x473) Image search: [Google]
pepelaughter.png
13 KB, 440x473
>>29449817
>stuck wage slaving coming home to no one for the rest of your life until you rot away with your retirement money
>bbetter
>>
>>29449817
I'm 35, it doesn't get better. sorry.
>>
>>29449872
yeah, it actually gets worse as your options narrow, your body starts to fail and hurt and you lose what little hope you had.
>>
>>29449864
This is why I hate this place. You just have frogs and something you think is witty to say. I came here hoping that I might say something to somebody that could possibly help. But you're mostly just kids who have no idea. That's fine. I've been looking for help with someone to talk to but this isn't the place to look or give any insight. It's just /b/ in another place.
>>
>>29450086
fuck off with your saviour complex they're not your fucking project you arrogant piece of filth. you think you're better than them
>>
How's not being old enough to buy shit without your mom?
>>
File: wojak pepe.png (490 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
wojak pepe.png
490 KB, 1280x709
yeah 34 here, it doesn't get better ... I try to stay asleep as long as possible but eventually I wake up to another completely pointless day
>>
>roll dubs in a roll dubs and die in your sleep tonight thread
>wake up today

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29450360
I'm 32. And I know.. it won't. I can't sleep. Believe me I try. I'm envious of those who can sleep the day away. I'm not trying to be mean. I did a lot of stuff in my 20's. Went to college, was a paramedic, went to the military, went to a war zone, etc. I'm not saying the stuff I did like I know your situation but I do know some stuff in my training/experience. I know it'll be better for a lot of you someday. Not all of it though. My shit has been in limbo in the VA for 6 months+. I don't know where to get help. I like 4chan that you can speak your mind but I thought I'd have people in the same mind state. Especially here. But it's selfish to go anywhere asking for a therapist. I'm running out of ideas man..
>>
File: 1452797522566.jpg (40 KB, 392x374) Image search: [Google]
1452797522566.jpg
40 KB, 392x374
>it will get better

adsdxsd
>>
tfw have to wake up at 5:30 am because wage slave.
I thought I would enjoy life more when I had money to spend but in reality it has just made me more depressed
>>
File: feels8.jpg (41 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
feels8.jpg
41 KB, 550x453
>>29450911
morning and afternoon are worst for me, waking up and want to die and come home and want to die again
>>
File: 51a.jpg (50 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
51a.jpg
50 KB, 479x720
>ywn have a meaningful relationship with someone outside your family
>>
32 here. I think this shit every fucking morning now. As soon as I crack my eyes it's just this instant wave of depression and anxiety. Just a couple of days ago I woke up, still half-asleep, and instinctively said, "No....nooooo." without even really thinking. All I do is think about the old days when I was a kid with no worries but those memories are not enough. I have never been this unhappy in my entire life and the absolute worst thing about it is I know, I KNOW it's only going to get worse.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.