[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is college a huge meme? Can't you just learn what you need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: meme.jpg (30 KB, 408x356) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
30 KB, 408x356
Is college a huge meme? Can't you just learn what you need on your own if you are motivated to do well in college while not taking 3,000 retarded general knowledge classes and getting cucked by student loans?

Fuck working anyways. I don't want to be a slave.
>>
Yes you can, but jobs only recognize that 9 billion dollar piece of paper for some reason.
>>
>>29449227
>Can't you just learn what you need on your own if you are motivated to do well in college while not taking 3,000 retarded general knowledge classes and getting cucked by student loans?
In many cases, yes. But this only actually happens if you can motivate yourself into actually doing everything you need without the pressure of maintaining grades.

Furthermore, in many cases you can find employment in fields without the degree. But again, this only happens if you actually motivate yourself into applying the knowledge you gain into useful projects that earn you fame or can be shown to potential employers to prove your merit.

However, chances are that if you're here, you're not the kind of person capable of doing that.
>>
Yeah you can. For some reason I can never focus in classes so I learn everything by myself by just reading the textbook. None of my professors ever taught me anything, they only provided the materials to read and that's it.
>>
>>29449227
More than anything it's about networking, lad. Are you going to hire that uni student that met with you personally or that "self taught" guy who just sent in an application?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.