[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trE ORKT943Q&user=Kent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Kent.jpg (242 KB, 1912x990) Image search: [Google]
Kent.jpg
242 KB, 1912x990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trEORKT943Q&user=Kent

An autistic 5'2 black manlet can get a girlfriend, but Elliot couldn't? I can't?

It's not fair. You can be an autistic manlet, but as long as you're black, then some girl will settle for you. There's no hope for autistic manlets like me and Elliot if you're white or Asian.

IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
File: 19999 check em.jpg (90 KB, 800x513) Image search: [Google]
19999 check em.jpg
90 KB, 800x513
2Short fucked 20,000 bitches, remember that.
>>
he really did it? congrats i guess. he is still mad as a hatter.
wait is this an online thing? i don't have the time to watch through his whole video.
>>
File: 1466310994026.jpg (58 KB, 777x932) Image search: [Google]
1466310994026.jpg
58 KB, 777x932
his mannerisms are indistinguishable from regular blacks
>>
>>29449460

His stuttering, constant repeating of the same words, color matching outfits, obsessive collection of hats, autistic outbursts. He's absolutely autistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1WXGWIqj9I&user=You%20wouldn%27t%20like%20me%20when%20I%20get%20gutta

Watch from 3:00
>>
>>29449460

cause hes getting pussy now.
>>
fuck yeah kent did it that's why they call him kentry you could all learn something from kent
>>
I'm happy for kent.
>>
Her personality probably appeals to people. At the very least, he doesn't have an awful one. I'm happy for him
>>
What would happen if she googled his name?
She'll see all the threads and videos, and people calling him the next elliot.
>>
More proof that BBCs cannot be robots
>>
>>29449634
>His stuttering, constant repeating of the same words

I have a friend that does that all the time. What causes it? Is he just trying to think of the next thing to say?
>>
>>29449749
Yeah. Everybody just needs to learn how to luck into getting set up with someone.
>>
>>29449460
This
>>29449634
>ayy comin atcha wit anotha video
>ya kno w'am sayin'
>real talk
Not sure if bait. When i was in middle school in the ghetto i was put in special ed (because Aspergers and shit teachers didn't know what do with me. go ahead and have a laugh though if you want) and literally every black in there acted the exact same as the ones that were in the normal class except maybe a little bit slower but barely. They all dressed the same way, spoke the same way, same ebonics, pretty much just slightly dumbed down normalfag Tyrones. And the other very few white kids were pretty much obvious robots and some retards. Another funny thing was it was completely fine to bully the white kids in special ed, but if someone bullied one of the blacks you would have a horde of gorillas trying to hunt you. Including the teachers too
>>
>>29449132

Kent had a frame of reference. He was literally about to Ellliot Rodger at one point of his life, but I /r9k/ kept caressing his nuts to prevent him from becoming a Saint Virgin like Rodgers.
>>
>>29449218
>fur shit

should drop your autistic hobbies if you ever plan on getting a gf senpai
>>
>>29449634
>lets talk about rejection part 7

dont need any more proof of autism than this, and he restarts the counter every time he makes a new account as well so its probably like part 50
>>
>>29449132
he had to have paid that bitch. this cannot be true, now he's all cocky and shit for getting perhaps a 5/10, no way she's above that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.