[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your fetish /r9k/ ? How achievable is it? Have you achieved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (321 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
321 KB, 400x400
Whats your fetish /r9k/ ?
How achievable is it?
Have you achieved it before?
>>
File: 1428622442652.jpg (225 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1428622442652.jpg
225 KB, 599x563
>>29449060
>Whats your fetish /r9k/ ?
Scat
>How achievable is it?
Theoretically achievable. I could indulge in it myself, and I'm tempted to not smearing or eating of course.
>Have you achieved it before?
No.
>>
>>29449333
Huh, what about scat is so attractive to you?
>>
>>29449377
By saying this I am going to kill the thread, probably, but, pretty much everything. I love how a thick one feels coming out, I've ejaculated several times because it hits the right spot. Due to always shitting before anal masturbation, I've come to associate the smell with arousal--at least my own I find to have a pleasant and erotic stench. I love the way they look, too, so much so that they're as sexual to me as dicks/boobs/butts are. I badly need help but I'm not sure how to reverse this.
>>
>>29449434
How would it kill the thread tho?
>>
Blood drinking.
It's achievable, you just have to know what youre doing and build trust with your partner.
Yeah, Ive achieved it before.
>>
>>29449492
It's possible, because not many people want to hear about something so disgusting.
>>
>>29449625
Nigga do you know what website your on?
>>
>>29449646
I do actually.

Even here, there are very, very few scat fetishists.
>>
File: tits1271802309848.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tits1271802309848.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>29449060
kek @ "fetish" singular

Some fetishes I've played out, like sex in public, getting cucked.

One big one I don't think I've ever get to play out is blackmail, just because it's so rapey. With the right submissive maybe I could do it, but it's hottest if I'm forcing her to do something she really doesn't want to do
>>
>>29449706
Fair enough, sorry people shit on you (no pun intended) for stuff you cant help
>>
File: Divine.jpg (28 KB, 405x226) Image search: [Google]
Divine.jpg
28 KB, 405x226
I think i have no fetish. Actually sex scare me a lot due to STDs. And i don't care much about thing i can't reach.
>>
>>29449060
>>Whats your fetish /r9k/ ?
mommygf.

>>How achievable is it?
not at all, since truly dominant women (meaning women who are turned on by domming as opposed to women who will do it for money or to please their partners) are unicorns.

>>Have you achieved it before?
of course not.
>>
>>29449333
>>29449434
it's alright anon, you aren't alone, I don't think it makes us bad people, just disgusting to most. But there are a lot of fetishes people don't understand, ours just happens to be one of the most recognizable
>>
>>29449832
What do you like about it? How much do you like it?

I'm very interested in discussing this with other anons, probably because of how rare it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1360x924
>>29449803
Tfw when no mommy gf
Reeeeeeee
>>
File: levi.jpg (78 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
levi.jpg
78 KB, 500x396
>>29449060
I used to have a thing for incubi and succubi until I realised they were just glorified prostitutes from Hell.
I've had a slight kink for hypnosis, but I've been getting bored with it since I can't find much to shlick to that doesn't involve rape, pissing, snakes, furries, shitty art or literal mind control, even on websites like Hypnohub. Plus, it obviously isn't very achievable, nor would I really want anything to do with it in real life anyway.
So I guess I'll just stick to the more prominent ahegao/involuntary movement and sounds kink, even though it'd be weird as fuck asking a partner to do any of that.
>>
>>29449844
I feel like mine's odd, because most situations I think I would be submissive, like sucking dick, bondage, physical abuse, cutting. scat I really like the idea of riding someone and shitting on their dick. I love to stick things up my butt after a shit but before I shower, or before I release. I like the feeling of a full butt mostly. I like just looking at perfect turds too, almost like they're pretty or something. Eating is too much for me but light smearing around the butt is hot to me.
>>
>>29449060
>Whats your fetish
I will speak for all, be fucked by BBC.
>>
>>29449060
>Whats your fetish /r9k/ ?
Incest and inbreeding.
>How achievable is it?
Might be able to do it in the future, nearly impossible right now.
Tried, and failed.
>>
My fetish is piss. I guess it's achievable but also weird as fuck to bring up. And no, I've never a had a qt3.14 hunk blast a load of urine all over my body.
>>
>>29449944
>tried and failed
Story?
>>
>>29449931
I can relate to enjoying feeling full, I intentionally go a while without shitting because it feels so great.

What do you think of the smell? What are your favorite looking ones?

Would you feel open to discussing this in greater detail elsewhere? Email?
>>
>fetish
public sex
>achievable?
yes, very much so
>achieved?
yep, fucked at a park nearby my house at night. it was pretty hot
>>
>>29449978
I second this. please post the story, anon
>>
>>29449982
never tried to hold it in, but you kind of make me want to try. How hard is it to keep it? Does your stomach not hurt after a few days? I find the smell arousing if I'm horny, same with most typically foul smells like sweat or farts. My favorite would have to be the lighter colored solid log ones or the orange-ish piles. I suppose I wouldn't mind discussing it more, I try not to indulge in it that much because I feel guilty about it. I tend to stick to 2d or farting to not feel bad about myself liking it. It is more popular than you think, there's fetish centered forums supposedly too, never been on them though
>>
>>29449060
>Whats your fetish /r9k/?
I'm into vore, giantess, belly stuffing, and fat girls.

>How achievable is it?
Stuffing and chubby gf are pretty easy and any romantic relationship I'm in will probably involve one or the other, but vore and giantess are impossible. At least until we perfect VR.

I'm a kissless virgin, so no chubby gf yet, but when I was younger and more feminine looking I used to bloat myself with water after a big meal. I'm not really attracted to men so on one level it was uncomfortable but I could kinda pretend I was a girl so it was also hot as fuck. I'm not really into gender swap but if I could magically transform into a girl and experience the feedee/pred side of all my fetishes I would totally do it. Which brings us back to perfectly immersive VR.
>>
>>29450114
It depends on your diet, really. It doesn't -hurt- for me unless I go more than three days, I just feel a strong urge to go after a while, sometimes I'm able to fight it off, sometimes I'm not. Although I have become tighter after a while of not doing anal masturbation, so now two days is my max. Sweat, and especially farts, are also fetishes of mine. My email is [email protected], I'm exclusively into 2D so that shouldn't be a problem, and I feel plenty of guilt about it too. I've tried to get rid of the fetish several times to no avail. Do you have Skype or Steam you could send to this address?
>>
>>29450161
me too except for giantess
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 2048x1536
>>29449060
>Cumming inside busty, teenage, redhead as she says that she's not on the pill
Hot, but I'm ashamed.
>>
>>29450206
I'm about to take a shower but then I'll probably hit you up once I finish.
>>
>>29450282
Okay. If you don't, please let me know rather than leaving me hanging. If you decide against doing it that's fine.
>>
>>29449978
There isn't much to tell.
Had a crush on my cousin and got rejected by her when I was young.
Tried to see how intimate I could get with my mom over a long time and learned what her boundaries are. I can't kiss her on the lips but she's completely fine with me holding her ass when we cuddle. Will never get to do anything really sexual with her, though I feel quite content with how close we are. I just wish she was okay with kissing.
>>
Bump niggaz
>>
>>29450304
Sorry it didnt work out anon
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.