[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become immune to female energy? Women are strong as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
How do I become immune to female energy? Women are strong as fuck when they are pissed off and they are focusing on you. You can always feel their tension. Especially when it's a group of them focusing on you, and they are young and good looking.

So how do I make myself immune to female energy? Surely there must be a way. Most of the time I think women are aware of the powers they possess, but then sometimes, they are painfully oblivious.
>>
>>29448836
chemicaI castration
>>
>>29448865
Not him, but I thought about that. Some drugs also seem to have libido suppression effects too. Could this really make us immune?
>>
>>29448836
just start calling them by their name

"demon, harlot, bitch" etc

there are power in words, and these words break down their negative energy
>>
>>29448836

>Women are strong as fuck

lol, 4u maybe. Just cultivate and unpleasant homeless-like appearance. I never shave, have a long as fuck disheveled beard with uncombed long black hair, smell of boxes full of stale marlboro reds, and I'm hungry skelly with bloodshot drug user eyes, all of which ensure no roasties at work hassle me ever.
>>
Women make men into retards, and its very annoying. Theyll get you to do anything.
>>
>>29448836
You must be female, women aren't scary if you're an adult.
>>
>>29449067
>>29449116

I am a man. Women mostly know their powers. I see it, how younger women have such a fucking field day toying around with younger males. They know the pedestal they exist on; they also know that even the biggest "alpha males" these days are effeminate little dudebros that would bow down on their knees if it meant they could have sex with a woman. Women know how weak and pathetic modern men are, and I am wondering how I can shield myself from their powerful energies.
>>
>>29449222

>I am wondering how I can shield myself

I told you how already:

>>29449067

They won't have power over you if you look so dirty and scary that they can't relax around you.
>>
>>29449222

I am a woman and this >>29449250 desu.
I'm not really a manipulative type and never want anything from anybody anyway, but hell yeah I'm aware of my power over men and how easy it is to get them to bend over backwards and fracture their spine in the process just in the hopes of getting a sniff at da poosay.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.