[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talking to girls is easy. It's like talking to guys only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1464746679232.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1464746679232.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
Talking to girls is easy. It's like talking to guys only they're smaller and have higher pitched voices.

I believe in you.
>>
>>29448480
Except women are apathetic bitches if they don't want your dick.
Men at least try to be cool.
>>
>>29448480
They say weird shit to me.
I'll stick with 2d and crying.
>>
I remember the first time I worked up the courage to tell a girl I thought she was pretty.

She blushed mad hard and looked super cute doing it.

Turns out she was a lesbian.

Oh well. Talking to women mad easy now.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>29448806
This
The robot speaks
>>
>>29448480
>be me
>22, never had a gf. Sperging usually at woman.
>take the bus to get home after wagekeking
>see a qt girl every now and then on the same route
>realized she lives close to my house
>one month and never talked to her.
>she looked at me sometimes.
>asked for advices on how to talk to women and watched some pua.
>decide i'll be myself and talk to her
>that day she even sit beside me
>talked to her
>she never gave me a look
>never contributed to the conversation
>she even said she had a baby recently even though she was a skelly
>after saying goodbye, she left running from me

Pretty easy senpai, i'll never try it again
>>
>>29448806
This x257
>>
Haha, very true fellow Redditor! I'm 7/10 and picked a 9/10 up just by divulging I was bisexual and she wasn't at all disgusted.
>>
>>29449083
*insert le funny crying face and the hand* hahaha xD
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.