[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't women ever stop you when you rape them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1456099715452.jpg (85 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456099715452.jpg
85 KB, 768x1024
Why don't women ever stop you when you rape them?
>>
I knew a girl who got "raped".

She said she didn't try to stop him because she was scared he would kill her.
>>
>>29448540
I could imagine real situations like that. Where the only way to avoid violence was to pretend it was OK.

But still, "regret" rape accusations are real and the definition of rape is getting way too ambiguous. This is worrying to me because I could imagine women regretting having sex with me kek.
>>
>>29448540
who else thinks that excuse is totally legitimate
>>
>>29448675
It's legitimate when it's real FOR REAL. Not when she assumed that or pretended that. And there's usually no fucking way to know what the truth was.
You can't put people in jail just because someone thought they might have been dangerous and mislead them because of that...
>>
File: B_BIJjGU4AAJQG-.jpg (42 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B_BIJjGU4AAJQG-.jpg
42 KB, 600x800
>>29448408
Because they aren't strong enough to
>>
>>29448675
it isn't because you could still be killed anyway, something women will almost always say unless they are new to memes. the feminist arguement that rape is worse than being killed is that you *could* end up being killed too, so there should be no reason for them to not resist
>>
>>29449700
Wait..there's more of this girl???
>>
>>29448540
>>29448649
>>29450175
I think you guys are missing my point.

I mean when a girl is raped, they don't try to stop you. They don't really kick or bite or all that.

I've had girls literally just say "you know this is rape right? You're raping me. Rape." and then just like lie there and take it.

What the fuck?

Why does this seem to be the default reaction?

"You realize you're raping me right now right? Literally rape."

Why. I really want to know.
>>
>>29450550
>"you know this is rape right? You're raping me. Rape."
Oh. Well that's OK, that's a CLEAR "no". No problem there, if you don't stop you're a rapist.
>and then just like lie there and take it.
Beats me. What else are they gonna do?
If a giant nigger started raping me I'd just take it desu.
>>
>>29450550
Maybe standard adult on adult rape isn't actully all that bad?

Like not traumatizing as its set out to be?
Then again it depends how you do it and what kind of rape it is.

You ever heard about yourself on the news or something, ran into the person you raped again.
>>
>>29450550
And you do this often?
>>
>>29451183
kill yourself in the most originally painful way imaginable
>>
women get "raped" because they want sex but they don't want to feel like a slut. it's that simple.
>>
>>29448408
Most of them cum from rape
>>
Real rape is rare. Men who have high testostetone and low inhibition are Chads, or at the very least can get "some" pussy.
>>
>>29451410
This is a myth. Most women don't come from intercourse, and rape definitely doesn't increase the odds. Good statistics on this don't exist.
>>
>>29448408
It's the same reason that they run away from fires and car accidents and beg for help instead of doing something. because they're weak. They expect you to know what they want and do it for them. if you do something that they don't want, they assume that you know they don't want it, and then they conclude that you have chosen to be violent towards them, so they fear that you could get worse if they say to stop.
>>
>>29450550
They're afraid and want to survive with the least possible amount of pain and injury. They haven't been taught to defend themselves, and aren't mentally prepared for it. Simple as that.
>>
File: done a hitler.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
done a hitler.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>29450550
Because rape nowadays is somewhat of a buzzword used by women to demonize men. Specifically, used to demonize men who they do not deem fuckable. If a woman is having sex with a man she does not deem fuckable, she is technically being raped even though she consented. Make sense, OP?

If you're wondering why this is the norm, you can thank white knights and our incredibly feminized society. :)
>>
>>29450550
women are hardcoded to be not fight against rape.
If x tribe killed y tribe's males, they would rape the women. if im a x tribe male, i can use any y tribe woman as much as i want, anyway i want. They cant stop me, they cant fight back.
Even if they can, i am the male, without me they will starve.
If any woman isnt my personal cocksleeve, i can rape her then kill her.
So women evolved to not fight much against rape, because they will get hurt or die. They dont fight not only because they are afraid the they will be killed, but because they are hardcoded to not to.
Thats also the reason women get extremely wet when raped.
>>
>>29451039
>if you don't stop you're a rapist
Well fuck me then.
But like, why do they say that so calmly and then just kind of do nothing?

Like wouldn't you bite, kick, yell, anything?

Every girl does this.

>>29451229
Well, sometimes. It's not that uncommon. It's weird when girls give you signals that say yes but then verbally say stuff like that.

>>29451183
What the fuck, I don't just grab people out of nowhere and rape them. I take people out on dates and do everything and then after a long movie on our couch together or whatever I begin to make sexual advances. Then I eventually just pull down their pants and we have sex and they say shit like in the OP, but gave me hardly any signals not to except maybe pushing my hands away from their pants at first cutely, etc., but not really resisting, like at all.

Again, every girl does this. Why?
>>
>>29451439
>This is a myth.
>statistics on this don't exist.
Hmmmm
>>
>>29451574
wait, you're speaking from personal experience? you're a rapist?
>>
>>29451439
Dr Hershel Leibowitz did a case study on 5000 reports of rape, he found out that of those cases 87 percent reported they had an orgasm
Humans are fucked up and women evolved to be raped
>>
>>29448540
absolute truth. if women who were being raped knew they could incapacitate the man w/o fear of death or severe injury, they would. they probably dont even want to kill them, just stop them. but a man who would rape you is a man who would kill you.
>>
>>29451742
>>29451574
>>29451039

ITT: anon finds out he is a rapist.
FBI has been alerted.
>>
>>29451757
and women say they want a nice gentle guy...lmfao

they all have an animalistic desire for chad
>>
>>29451767
so they don't struggle and kick around..?
>>
>>29451772
ITT: anon tries to bait us
>>
>>29451757
humans arent fucked up we just forgot that we are animals

rape is the primary mode of reproduction in the animal kingdom, and we shifted away from that to join the few other animals that copulate consentually.
>>
>>29448408
Because girls parents, teachers and everyone else they encounter early in life reinforce the idea that boys and men are dangerous and so disproportionately strong that there isn't even a chance of them winning. This goes hand in hand with those same people teaching boys that girls are fragile and afraid at all times, so they need to be gentile, don't protect yourself if a girl is hitting you, defend girls from other men, etc.

There are physical strength differences, but the difference in strength is exaggerated so much in girls minds that they just give up without a fight. They seriously believe the strength difference between the average man and the average woman is as big as the average woman and the average toddler. It's nowhere near that big a difference.
>>
>>29451757
Yeah all references for that that come up on google go to MGTOW sites or equivalent. I'll stick with "no good statistics on this don't exist".
>>
>>29451825
Maybe initially, but rape isn't so much sexual as much as power. The struggle is oftentimes foreplay and gives the rapist a reason to be even more dominating, which often ends up worse for the girl.

So it's the choice of getting beaten and raped, or just raped. There's no way the average girl can defend herself against the average rapist, who's typically getting a strength boost from the adrenaline.
>>
Guy tried to rape me and I stopped him, tell you that much.
>>
File: tumblr_n523itmyKT1sp9f4bo1_500.gif (939 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n523itmyKT1sp9f4bo1_500.gif
939 KB, 500x279
>>29448540
>Woman fights off beta rapist
>Gets praised all over social media
>Encourages others to do the same
>Read newspaper a week later
>Stacy killed while trying to fight off alpha rapist
>>
>>29452300
This is what I mean kind of. It's kind of just foreplay.

Once you get it in, all resistance stops.
>>
>>29448540
And that would be worse than just being raped
>>
>>29450518
No.

666. Dik.
>>
>>29450518
>>29453330
What this post said times 23
>>
File: 555574776$66$$$.jpg (157 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
555574776$66$$$.jpg
157 KB, 400x600
>>29450518
Q>>29453330
>>29453392
Ok no there is no more
>>
>>29451989
Nigger, you're a retard.

The strength differences are 10x what people think, and all women think they could beat a guy in a fight because they've never ended come close to experiencing a man true strength.
>>
The same reason why you would not be able to stop your cellmate in prison.
>>
>>29454893
This.
Most men could kill a woman with his bare hands without even breaking a sweat.
>>
>>29454920
Prison rape is not as common as you think.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 960x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 960x505
>>29448408
Well, girls SAY "stop" or "please, don't" or "no".
But when someone very obviously physically larger/stronger than you is holding you down, it seems kinda stupid to try to fight him off if you have no idea how to. The man is already likely hurting the female, and any struggle will be met with more pain.

Also, implying the woman isn't too scared to move (common), it makes more sense to kind of wait and look for an opening, anyways. Maybe you can take a chomp out of his dick, or maybe you can jab your thumb in his eye when he's inside of you. Things like that seem much more likely to succeed in you getting away than trying to overpower someone who is so, so much more strong than you.

Think about it this way- you're in a room with spiked walls that are closing in on you.
What do you do? Do you immediately start pushing on a wall, hoping to decrease the speed at which it impales you, even if it means cutting yourself on the spikes? Or do you assess your surroundings and try to find another way out, (like maybe by climbing the spikes). Or do you just freeze in fear?

People react differently to terrifying situations, but I think the best method is to look for another way out besides trying to physically overpower a system which will not be affected by your struggle.
>>
>organ moving in and out of hole it was designed to move in and out of
>experience is so pleasurable that it's a common female fantasy to be "dominated" or some other bullshit euphemism
>raped women nearly always cum
Rape is a nonproblem and women are histrionic manipulative narcissist children. We have bigger problems than a dick in a hole.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.