[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A guy in my class is very effeminate and girly like. He knows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1430958595788.png (1 MB, 442x1023) Image search: [Google]
1430958595788.png
1 MB, 442x1023
A guy in my class is very effeminate and girly like. He knows I'm a virgin and very shy with girls and likes to tease me about it.
The other night he came knocking at my dorm's door wearing a wig, makup and even a dress. I didn't recognize him and kind of sperged out thinking it was a girl from my class that I didn't recognize.
All whored up he asked me to help him clean his room and do a bunch of chores for him. Me being a fucking beta loser and thinking it really was a girl from my class of course I did everything like a disgusting cuck.
Anyway after I did he revealed himself and I tried to play it off like I knew it was him but of course he knew I was lying.

I feel so disgusted and ashamed that I was attracted to him. He keeps sending me messages calling me cutie and stuff to embarass me.

How should I get back at him ?
>>
there's only one way: fuck him in the ass
>>
>>29448359
hahaha oh man can you imagine if you posted pictures of him hahahaha that would be such a prank lmao you should do it rofl it would get back at him
>>
>>29448359
fuck his bucci what are you waiting for?
>>
this is such a weird story, OP.
You need to leave your room-
today.
>>
>>29448405
I'm not gay. I'd like to have real suggestions please.
I thought about doing the same thing to him but I know he's not a virgin and he has sex with girls a lot so he wouldn't be flustered at all and might even try to fuck me if I get dressed like a girl so I prefer not to do that.
>>29448452
Sorry I don't have pics of him.
>>29448482
I'm not gay.

I was attracted to him but that's when I thought he was girl so It doesn't really count.
>>
>>29448359
You need to report him for harassment and entrapment.
>>
>>29448547
It's not gay if he looks like a girl
>>
>>29448359
I have a good way for you to win here OP.
Look, as long as his dick stays in his pants, he might as well be a girl.

I don't know about you, but one of the best things about girls is the sense of affirmation and knowing you matter, that they can give you.

Go hang out with this guy, tell him you like to take things slow and that you're a bit of a romantic.
Cuddle with him, tell him to stay quiet so you can enjoy the romance and the atmosphere.
When you get your fill a few times, just leave and don't fuck him lol.
>>
>>29448570
I could try that yes. I do crave affection. But I think he'll just ridicule and shame me if I told him that I wanted that.
>>
Dude fuck him, I have a boner just from reading your story, and refusing to do it because you're """"""straight"""""" just means you're missing out on some prime ass.
>>
>>29448359
>>29448547

Its not gay if you are on top, honestley emasculating that guy somehow is your best bet
>>
>>29448745
then ridicule and shame him for being a fucking faggot? come on dude just bully the shit out of him and then be nice to him and then cuddle him and shit you fucking homo
>>
Emasculate his twink ass, cum deep inside his ass, and cash in on those alpha points
>>
>>29448547
Do you know he's completely straight? Or gay? Just try to become friends with him.
>>
>>29448359
Okay so this is what you do
Complety ignore him, always. No matter fucking what you pretend that he doesnt exist. He is now just an empty translucent void to you. He will get bored and leave you alone. Also maybe smear poop on him or his bookbag or w.e. when hes not looking. This would require you always keeping a turd in a ziplock bag, be he will become known as the kid that always smells like shit and has shit on his clothes. See how much pussy he gets then
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.