[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any older failures on right now? 27 yr old worthless poorfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 32
File: Over 25.jpg (21 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
Over 25.jpg
21 KB, 288x288
Any older failures on right now?

27 yr old worthless poorfag ugly dropout socially retarded KHV NEET here

seems like most here are 16-20 and straight from social media
>>
>>29448129
I feel you bro, I'm just 21 and already feel like I've wasted my entire life. 2012 felt like it was just yesterday, so I'll be a +25 loser before I know it. What the fuck am I going to do.
>>
File: 1454546890508.gif (2 MB, 450x188) Image search: [Google]
1454546890508.gif
2 MB, 450x188
27 too.

Got a decent job, make decent money, but...

>tfw no gf
>>
29 this year, khv. Mainly lurk but lately I've been avoiding depressing places like r9k etc. It's affecting my fapping; I feel too much anger and disillusionment to stay aroused.

So it's time to fool myself with childhood fantasies of women wanting the same lovey dovey caring relationships that I want. Not that the women i interact with help with this, taking about how easy they are on tinder etc.
>>
>>29448194

Jesus. You're not 25 and over, you stupid attention seeking faggot.
>>
>>29448303
I'm not seeking any attention you dumb redditor migrant.
>>
I'm staring down the barrel of 50, but I still get young college co-eds flirting with me on a regular basis because I have charisma; I'm intelligent, well-spoken, entertaining, confident, and an active and interested listener.

I wear a fedora. I also look good in it. Just wanted to put that out there to make people here very angry. Also, I smoke a pipe. And I own a black oilskin trenchcoat. I have been known to use all three at the same time when the occasion warrants.

Annie Sprinkle is one of my heroes. I fucking love Annie Sprinkle.
>>
File: 1465876966514.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1465876966514.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>29448244
Just turned 26. I should also avoid r9k, too much shitposting. I want to avoid having a gf.

>KHV
>Wagecuck.
>No girl shows interest even when I approach them.
>"Bee yourself", yeah that's bullshit.
>"Let girls come to you"
>nope, none approach me.
>"Be confident"
>Women just feel repulsed by my presence.

I can't be bothered to be honest. I'm not fat, I was fat but I lost the weight.
>>
File: 1463801230257.png (59 KB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
1463801230257.png
59 KB, 256x200
I don't know if I am a robot or belong here. But something is wrong with me. I'm 26 , work as a software developer , something that I am really interested in. Own my own apartment with 0 debt. I genuinely do not want a GF, I have had girlfriends in the past. I am not happy, but not unhappy. I have no goals, no aspirations. I think that even if I wont a billion dollars I'd be doing the exact same things, only in a bigger house. I don't think that I am depressed. What is life supposed to be? I don't have social anxiety, I don't have any problems in interacting with others, but I don't know what the fuck to do or what the point with anything is.
>>
>>29448129
28 here famalam.
>>
>>29448129
Going to be a 31 year old khv in 10 days.
What up?
>>
yeah im here but we usually dont come here OP there is no reason to come here unless to laugh at the kids
>>
>>29448377
your not virgin so fuck right off
>>
26 here. Was very awkward in high school, had friends but all we did was play video games and mtg etc

Post high school experimented a lot with drugs and alcohol, became stoner, borderline alcoholic, and frequent abuser of prescription meds and hallucinogens. Became suicidal

Eventual stopped and almost made it out. For 2 years had decent job making 55k a year, moved out of parents place, dated a few girls and slept with many more

Couldn't escape the anxieties though, eventually quit my job. Been living on savings for months, never seeing anyone. Just jerking off and existing. Full blown alcoholic

No one ever makes it out, but once almost was good enough
>>
>>29448321

Yes you are. Otherwise you wouldn't have not responded to me. I seriously doubt that you would not have replied back if it was someone responding positively to your comment.

"What the fuck am I going to do with my life?"

You clearly want attention from this statement. You purposely left the thread open so you can receive replies. If you were really not caring for responses, you wouldn't have replied. The fact is that you don't belong in a 25+ thread when you're 21 years old.
>>
>>29448690
But I could as well be one. I don't enjoy it one bit, never did. If you are truly a virgin, then desu you are not missing much.
>>
>>29448377
http://www.reddit.com
>>
File: 1466472311787.jpg (32 KB, 545x362) Image search: [Google]
1466472311787.jpg
32 KB, 545x362
Just turned 25 a few weeks ago. The failure stings more and more each day...
>>
File: 1464831189857.jpg (63 KB, 450x562) Image search: [Google]
1464831189857.jpg
63 KB, 450x562
I'm OP, only 2 years older and back to college to finish my worthless degree at my tender early 30s. Still as much work experience as relationship experience (I'm KV). Yeah, life has been sucking donkey balls, why do you ask?
>>
turning 30 in a few weeks. Still playing video games and watching cartoons like a child. All my peers are married, most with kids, and I'm this selfish autistic manchild piece of shit with no social skills. Almost certainly going to die alone, at least Ive got a decent career going so I can buy gay anime bullshit.
>>
File: 1419812723800.png (30 KB, 200x340) Image search: [Google]
1419812723800.png
30 KB, 200x340
>37
>some mental disorder that still isnt even fucking diagnosed
>virtually impotent from anti-psychotic medication
>treatment-resistant depression since 18
>it's all ogre
>>
>25 years old
>KV
>Some shitty Excel monkey job making $17 per.
>Accounting bachelors, but too stupid to pass CPA exam (even if I did, those good jobs require you to be normie af).
>Not physically attractive (at best am an average 5/10).
>Very few friends.
>>
28 y.o. here and I ain't doin' shit with my life.
>>
I'm 28, I have a PhD, a GF of four years, and a six-figure job.
>>
>>29449213
What's the point in posting this? You're doing better than 95% of people here. Congrats.
>>
>>29449057
What are the symptoms of said mental disorder?
>>
>>29448735
>Living on savings know it will eventually run out

How is this any better for your anxiety than actually having a job? I feel like I'd stress more knowing that I was on limited time.
>>
>>29449296
If any of us were doing the logical rational thing we wouldn't be in our current state, sitting here, posting on r9k
>>
File: 0Gbtz.jpg (121 KB, 458x596) Image search: [Google]
0Gbtz.jpg
121 KB, 458x596
32. Any tips to obtain a good, financially independent life for someone with a 7 year NEET gap?
>>
>>29449286
I waste enough of my time explaining them to """"qualified professionals""", not going to bother spewing my guts for a bunch of idiots on 4chan to make a mockery / diagnosis of
>>
>>29449369
Get the fuck out of here beans
>>
>>29449369
Go back for a STEM degree and beg for internships.
>>
Turn 30 at the end of the year. I'm a diagnosed autist and got other mental conditions, depression and borderline personality disorder. Think I've also been diagnosed with social anxiety.

I've no job, no savings, and living on autismbux that I'm certain is going to come to an end at some point.

People my age, my peers and whatnot are either married, have kids, have great jobs, their own places and or all of those. Me I'm just stuck here it seems and I waste my days away browsing here and trying to do something productive like reading. I've got almost no motivation, tired all the time and seems like I'm waiting for the day that I man up and throw myself in front of a train.

Thinking back, I don't think I even stood a chance to be part of normal society. I've always been the outsider and never tried at school because I had the mentality of "what's the point? It'll only turn out shit/I'll only fail, why bother?"

tl;dr; waah woe is me
>>
I'm 27, I graduated about 4 years ago, moved back home and have just NEETed it up since then, with the exception of a 6 month stint in an office on pain of losing my benefits and a bit of volunteering to keep the job centre off my back. I'll probably have to get a job in the fairly-near future, but I have no intention of buying a house, entering a relationship or having children so I don't feel any pressure to climb the career ladder. I'll just try to find some data entry job where I can grind spreadsheets all day or a cushy number in the civil service if I'm super lucky.
>>
30. Living out of my car. 18 hr call center job. Going hungry till my first paycheck. Never been in a relationship. Dropped out of college.

Only chance is to buy and live in a van. Save money. Buy some land, then make my own small house.

I'd have killed myself already if not for my meds, which are running out.
>>
File: tfw.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
87 KB, 684x576
>>29448129
OP, I've been waiting for a thread similar to this in ages. I tried to make one in past but I feared it would be shot down.
I'm in a very very similar position as you, a 26 poorfag, dropout, socially retarded NEET, but I really really want out of this.
I want to find robots like me, old(er) and poor, who want to change and do something, who want to have their own money and be independent.
I want to find robots like me, in desperate situations, and work together and fucking find a way out.
If any of you are like me, we can gather on the private sub I made for us on reddit/r/anonco . Send me a pm and I will invite you.
>>
File: pepe-melt.png (145 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
pepe-melt.png
145 KB, 640x640
30 year old wizard here.

>wageslave
>no friends
>no energy
>no gf
>live at home with father
>chronic depression
>chronic back pain

I want off this ride.
>>
>>29449732
Want an internet friend? I'm also mentally ill and going to turn 30 by the end of the year.
>>
>>29449900
Running out? Can't you buy more?
>>
>>29449732
>borderline personality disorder.
got that too. it's gotten better with age, but, i'm still a mess internally.

my bdp drove all my friends away, now im completely alone.
>>
>>29449057
>>29449732
>>29450075
I'm similar to you guys. If you want to do something >> reddit.com/r/anonco
>>
I will become a wizard in 3 months. Can't decide yet if I should be angry, sad or entertained by the idea.

>>29448194

Fuck off
>>
26, friendless NEET. Schizophrenic. Haven't talked to anyone but my mother and mental health workers in 7 years. Dropped out of high school at 17.
>>
>>29448377

Please get the fuck out and don't come back you normie cunt
>>
>>29450264
What type? I'm Paranoid. 26.
>>
>>29448735
>dated a few girls and slept with many more

Why the fuck are faggots like you keep posting in here. Get normie therapy and leave us alone REEE
>>
>>29450336
Because as you would know if you weren't a virgin, having sex solves absolutely nothing.
>>
>>29448129
You have a nice intro , like how Daneaeyres has this " Breaker of chain , mother of dragons , queen of the andals...etc) , you have this : Worthless poorfag ugly dropout socially retarded kissless hugless neet
>>
>>29448129
I turned 25 in the 13th of this month.
>>
>>29450298
I don't get why r9k has become like this, not being a KV doesn't suddenly make you a "normie".
Way back when, a lot of non KV robots were around here, and, we also had interesting greentext.
>>
>>29450336
I have plenty of issues, just because I fucked a few desperate girls in the middle of a bullshit changes little

Only virgins especially young ones fail to realize how unimportant that is
>>
30 here

Highlight of my day was going to a new barber, he spoke only to ask what I wanted and then again at the end to ask if it was OK. It was almost too perfect.
>>
>>29448343

Lol, holy shit dude, nice.
>>
>>29448343
Are you a professor? Also, post pictures of your trench
>>
>>29450054
Completely serious right now. Get a blood test. You may be vitamin C deficient.
>>
>>29450403
you have to have some kind of acceptance in order to get those things, I don't think calling them normies is inappropriate.
>>
>>29450122

I should be able to I think. I've just got to budget it out.. Most of my meds are affordable thanks to Goodrx, but one of them is patented for the next 45 years and the company that makes it charges well over $900 for a 30 day supply. I can get it for 350 with help but that's still a ton of money.

Still, homelessness isn't as bad as. I imagined. It sucks but it also feels like a sort of adventure in and of itself.

So long as my car doesn't break down anyway.
>>
File: chris chan wojak.jpg (169 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
chris chan wojak.jpg
169 KB, 450x600
>>29448129
>almost 31
>college dropout
>no friends
>live at home
>NEET for two years
>less than 200$ in life savings
>had to have my parents pay like 2000$ for painkillers and meds because I eneglected my teeth to that point and they had to pull 4 wisdom teeth and a molar that was completely infected.
>youngest of three siblings, older sister has her own kids and a house of her own.

AT LEAST I didn't technically waste my youth. I mean yeah i wasted it in the sense that I didn't get a degree or learn to be independent or anything (but my parents are partly to blame for that imo), but I at least was doing drugs and having sex with mostly ugly fat girls.

It's a weird feel being "the weird uncle who lives at grandma & grandpa's house"
>>
>>29450054
Gonna be me in five years except I have no hs diploma
>>
File: 1462760542683.jpg (93 KB, 677x631) Image search: [Google]
1462760542683.jpg
93 KB, 677x631
>finally get an interview
>had a panic attack in the car
>drive around for 20 mins and go back home
>lie and said it went OK and that they might call me back
>>
>>29450547
>Get a blood test.

Not him, but I had one done because of reasons (I though I maybe had AIDS) and it was both the hardest and easiest thing to do, and it was also one of the worst things and best things I had done in a while. Ended up having to take another blood test but now I'm all good, physically at least.
>>
>>29450553
Jesus fuck, what medication is that? I thought mine were expensive.
>>
File: 1404167261853.jpg (139 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1404167261853.jpg
139 KB, 666x666
22 year old Schizo affective here, I have severe emotional baggage and trust issues from a messed up life with an alcoholic father. never lived in any one place for more than a couple of years until i was 14 and by then I couldn't form any kind of connection with people.

I dated a girl online for 3 years and dropped out after having a crying fit after i found out she was a ham solar system. My rage consumed me about all the things happening in my life all at once and I excommunicated everyone in my entire life and haven't talked to anyone since.

I ocassionally see my therapist and talk to my family and they are for the most part supportive, except my aunt who is an american dreamcuck who was married to a navy man. she lives in a bubble and believes in tough love being the solution to problems like mine despite that never working for anyone ever, I tell her I can't yet function in society and she says "you could if you we're forced" I hate her so fucking much.

I'm 22 now and going back to school to learn game design, I've already taught myself 3d modeling and am learning animation so I basically only need to learn programming as well and im set.

I'm an independent artist working on sorting out my life after being devastated in "waking up" from the schizophrenic nightmare I lived for 5 years.

I'm slowly becoming apathetic and cinical and bitter as well as suicidal as each day drags on and i realize that the reason no one came looking for me when i went missing is because no one has ever cared about me. I was a naive and dumb young child who genuinley beleived that people had those deep connections like in the dramas, I guess not.
>>
>>29449142
>>Accounting bachelors, but too stupid to pass CPA exam
going into uni this fall. Acounting major
How hard is the CPA exam? i'm freaking out.
>>
>>29450905
>22 year old
>>29450905
>I'm 22 now

Yeah we get it kid, you're barely legal and still full of youth. Go post in the "25 and younger with my whole life ahead of me" thread

and bring >>29448194 with you
>>
25. Want to git gud at computer security and git shekel but I waste my days without getting any progress.
>>
>>29450905
>so I basically only need to learn programming as well and im set.
lololol
>>
>>29450905
>22
>game design
fucking kill yourself
>>
Not going on a suicidal shooting rampage was my biggest mistake. Any teens reading this, life doesn't get better. Better think twice about living.
>>
>>29451553
>>29451568
What's wrong with programming/game design?
>>
>>29448129
28 years old
no high school diploma
no driver's license
no job no college
no friends
IQ of 83
virgin
never been kissed
never had gf
ADD
OCD
Tourette's Syndrome
overweight
pot and cigarette smoker
and I think I'm on my way to alcoholism.
>>
>>29451584
both markets are oversaturated.
>>
File: 1464543408862.jpg (43 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1464543408862.jpg
43 KB, 512x384
>>29450717
now THAT is pathetic
>>
>>29448768

Hey other me. What are you going back for?

I'm 27 and want to go back but I'm too scared to pick something useless/ I won't like.

I want to work with animals, but too dumb to be a vet
>>
>>29452030
You can always work in a slaughterhouse!
>>
>>29448343
That's not flirting. They're making fun of you.
>>
27 year old doctor here
>>
>>29452745

Fuck off goldstein
>>
>>29452822
im not a jew, sorry
>>
>25
>college degree
>decent amount of money
>good job
>live alone
>utterly numb
>>
25 yrs old
$220k/yr
wife

I feel like I could do better =(
>>
File: tumblr_nly2z8ir101s1gcc3o3_400.gif (2 MB, 388x351) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nly2z8ir101s1gcc3o3_400.gif
2 MB, 388x351
>>29448129
I'm 27 and have fucked atleast one girl from every race, but sadly I'm not making much money because I stopped working full time get my master's in CS instead of just a bachelor's
>>
>29
>very lonely
>go out "on the town"occasionally
>never talk to anyone, sit by myself and read a book
>go home
>still lonely

I've been lonely for a very long time
>>
29. Have kids I'm never allowed to see and I drink a lot and hate myself.lasr week I shit myself
>>
>>29453121

I aspire to be where you are one day.

To have the luxury to suffer in peace.
>>
File: feels raining on my eyes.png (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
feels raining on my eyes.png
10 KB, 200x200
26. I have always and will continue to fail everyone and everything I've ever cared about. Wish that rain would come and wash away my existence and the memory of me from this world.
>>
25. College degree but kind of a mediocre programmer so I'm unemployed. Living off the goodwill of my family until I get a job.

Anyone want to do a fellow robot a solid and help me find a tech job in NYC?
>>
>>29448129

26. Birthday in 2 months.
NEET
Virgin
Dropped out because social anxiety and got my GED. Did a bit of college, but I had no idea what I wanted to do then. Now college isn't an option, can't afford it.
Social anxiety so bad that just thinking about being in a social situation makes it hard to breathe and I tear up. Never learned to drive because thought of being next to someone while driving terrifies me.

Worst part is knowing how much of a disappointment I am to my parents. I was a great student when I was going. As and Bs. Any job that I can see myself actually doing requires experience in the field, of which I obviously have none. Not that I have many options, seeing as I can't drive. I'm torn between wanting to learn programming and maybe making something of my stupid fucking life or try to get disability and kill time until suicide.
>>
>>29453103
Exactly what a filthy morty shekelstein big nose would say go die
>>
File: SanFrancisco.jpg (949 KB, 4500x3462) Image search: [Google]
SanFrancisco.jpg
949 KB, 4500x3462
>>29448129
>TFW you will never go back in time to fix everything.
>>
File: 5810f9d43df63f1aed83e0968ea631c4.png (616 KB, 1271x1149) Image search: [Google]
5810f9d43df63f1aed83e0968ea631c4.png
616 KB, 1271x1149
>>29448735
>its an anon realizes this is literally him episode

27 minus the drugs and alcohol. I chose exercise for confidence meme and jewpills along with overachieving. Coming up on 2 years at a job I hate making slightly less. Haven't moved out and only slept with a few girls. No real relationship just abusive and toxic co-existence with roasties.

Let me guess how the job went, you start out great and get along with everybody then slowly this building anxiety takes you over until you start fucking up your work. After that fuckup you think your boss hates you and your co-workers view you differently even if the reality is very different and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Each day it becomes more difficult to go in and put on the face of normalcy until you can't stand the feelings of shame, fraud, regret and inadequacy anymore and you quit.(or insert your own feelings here) At least for me anyway.

This cycle isn't something you can break alone anon. Find a good therapist or something or this path will continue until you die or have some forced lifechanging experience. Maybe homelessness will do it.
>>
>>29448129

27 too anon. 73k/year, but that's about all I have going for me. ugly, wizard soon(tm). kissed grills and hugged before, but that's it
>>
>>29448129
30yo NEET here. ive no skills or friends or future
>>
>>29450905
Holy shit dude are you me? Same age and every thing but just 5.5 years in my case. Fuck getting catfished.
>>
28yo NEET with no education. Completly numb to life im basically just waiting to die

I had sex though like 5 years ago... not sure what good that brought me except a good day but according to r9k im supposed to be happy now
>>
>>29452282
Hey that's a good joke.
>>
I'm 27 and never learned how to drive before. How do I go about learning how to drive and getting my DL in California? I don't have any friends or family to practice with in their car.

Also: How do insurance rates look like for new drivers who are older than normal?
>>
Also I ended up relapsing for 3 days after not fapping for over 66 days. My new goal is to not fap until October, which is just over 100 days away.

The reason I failed is that I eventually started looking at adult content again, and later on started actually believing I wanted sex again. This time around I guess I need to do full on nofap and noporn to succeed. I will also plan for this only instead of indefinitely, deliberately go look at porn and jack off on October 1, and then resume nofap until January 1.
>>
>>29452282
One'd think you would require quite a bit of schooling on cutting animal flesh to do it efficiently, quickly and following health standards and such.
>>
>>29454700
Oh you don't have to be a butcher, you can be the dude with the bolt gun.
>>
>>29454694
What's the point of this? Clearly not physical health benefits because the effect is quite the opposite.
Do you literally spank the monkey nonstop? Is that the cause of your ruin?
>>
>>29454765
>Do you literally spank the monkey nonstop? Is that the cause of your ruin?
Yes, exactly. For much of age 20-26 I would spend HOURS a day sitting at the computer edging with one hand and browsing adult content with the other. Because of this and/or death grip and cumming so much I get a soreness in the perenium/prostate are after masturbating, and my dick has shrunk at least an inch in maximum erection length. Doctors said nothing is wrong, and since there is no pain or dysfunction, plus being that I will probably never have sex anyway, masturbaton being irritating and less pleasurable because it is easier to stop. Cause I never in my life been able to fap in moderation, even before I saw porn. If it felt as good to fap as it did before I damaged my dick then I'd probably spend the whole summer jacking off instead of spending lots of time outside, going to yoga/meditation events and trying to break out of poor NEET mode.
>>
28 year old shut in. i work graveyard. i'm not even sure what i'm supposed to do to achieve a social life or if it's even possible like this.
i get too sad/mad when i see women, i just look at the ground or try not to look at them.
>>
>>29454970
>i work graveyard
>i just look at the ground
Maybe you should set your sights a few feet lower!
>>
25, wageslave, alcoholic, smoker, degenerate gambler, drug user.

spend the entire day at work thinking about the next drink, high, bet.

without my addictions I am nothing.
>>
>>29455128
i think about suicide more and more every day, two steps ahead of you.
>>
>>29448377
you're a boring normie, atleast most people here have an excuse to be a robot. youre just a boring fag that should hang himself, go cry about your non existent problems on reddit.
>>
File: 1465914421943.jpg (32 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465914421943.jpg
32 KB, 640x640
28, work part time, savings almost gone, im fucked. need another job but the resume weak af. virgin. so tired of this life. yall are doin ok in my book.
>>
>>29448377
you get the fuck out right now
>>
>>29449213
yeah fucking right
if it's true, u need to get the fuck out
>>
>>29450028
How do I know you're not recruiting me into a cult though.
>>
>>29448129

im 29. my life has spiraled down the drain long ago.
>>
>>29453234
29. Gay, no kids, wonder if I will ever have a bf again since I'm fat and a neet.
>>
>>29454342
>kissed grills and hugged before

You dirty slut.
>>
>>29450547
I had a blood test done. My levels are fine. Also was tested for testosterone, my levels are fine there too.
>>
>tfw 24 y/o NEET manchild, never had a job, dropped out of the not school at 16, and my mom does all my clothes shopping

LET ME JOIN YOUR THREADS I'm close enough
>>
>>29451061
>How hard is the CPA exam?
It's very hard. A lot of shit to know.
>>
>27
>5'4
>unemployed
>Fit do distance running and martial arts and rock climbing.
>Going back to do a post grad ibln cyber security to change my area in IT cause Pajeet fucked the entire web dev industry.
>>
>>29457625
Also never had a GF.
>>
>>29456087
It is true, and I've been here longer than you have. You don't own this board.
>>
>>29456433

isnt it easy to pick up. dont you just have to say "hi, wanna fuck" when dealing with guys?
>>
File: 1466322990606.png (699 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466322990606.png
699 KB, 1280x720
>29
>normie valhalla a ka Australia.
>dysthymic
>ugly af skelly, bad teeth, thining hair, adult acne
>alcoholic
>kh (gave up and went to a asian hooker)
>still low-level, min wage retail, no career progression.. just completely stuck in a rut.
>23k p/y
>everyone at works hates me with a seething passion. every second I'm there is just torture.
>live with schizophrenic sister who constantly is afraid of being raped or bashed by some imaginary abo stalker (she thinks she's like, Iggy Azalea or some stupid shit.. I'm not joking, she's fucked) plus she almost never leaves the house, so I very rarely have any time to myself.
>constantly in my room by myself, just waiting to wagecuck again, looking at this place and trying to spark any online dating relationship I can on interpals/okc/tinder/poc all that shit. they ALL stop responding (y'know, that old gag) regardless of how well or not, we hit it off.
>>
>>29457862
>kh (gave up and went to a asian hooker)

How was it?
>>
28 femanon, husband and toddler but unhappy in current relationship. Shouldnt have stayed in relationship with him. Shouldnt have had a baby so young. Have an okay job but nothing to show for working non stop for 8 yrs. no ba and no real life goals. Feels like my husband stays because its ~easier but gave up trying. Clinically depressed and feel isolated. have friends but havent seen them in months. Lives with parents.
>>
>>29457961
terribly awkward and instantly regrettable. She was like a cold fish and I got exhausted pumping and couldn't cum in the end.

Just went home and whacked off to some mid-00s JAV.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x238
>>29457970
>married with kid
>has friends
you're an unhappy normie, not a robot
>>
20 years old, had 2 sexual partners so far, have a part time job at a job i also work out in and go to college for medicine. Lifes pretty good rn desu senpai
>>
>>29458004

Damn, hope she was cheap at least.
>>
>>29458043
That second "job" was meant to be "gym"
>>
>>29458043
read the OP you normie fuck.
>>
>>29458065
I did. I just think it's funny to piss off a bunch of rejects
>>
I guess normie if it wasnt for the severe depression ive battled since being sexually assaulted by a family member. Fun Fact i sleep in the same room it happened with my husband.
>>
>>29458054
it was like $90 dollary-doos for 30 minutes. If I could do it over and hadn't been such a jew about it, I would've gone to a more pricier and preferably english speaking escort.
>>
>just turned 25
>NEET virgin manchild
>horrible social skills
>can't connect with people on an emotional level
>>
>>29458108
The fuck why? Like your dad assaulted you in the master bedroom and then you inherited the house or something?
>>
>>29458029
Considering she has to live with her parents when she has a husband and child, she's in pretty deep shit imo.
>>
>>29458156
Better than living at home with your parents without a companion

At least she's had sex and is able to be social enough to meet mates and friends
>>
>>29458133
No other room options. When I moved in the only option was my childhood room.
>>
>>29458204
So the father that abused you is still around? He was never held accountable? And you agree to live with him?

Also are you Mexican by any chance?
>>
>>29450355
except it implies that people like you and are willing to be intimate with you and maybe have a decent relationship faggot. sex itself may solve nothing but at least you get some fucking cuddles and company
>>
>>29458185
Have only had 1 mate. I doubt my friends are really anything to brag about. Im only socially extroverted enough to talk to people not make connections that actually mean anything. They are as much a friend as a facebook like.
>>
>>29458291
How did you meet your husband?
>>
>>29458285
Cuddles and company doesn't solve anything either. If you think lack of companionship is your biggest problem, then your life is easy mode.
>>
>>29458285
Normies will never understand

>>29458324
So you think a robot who is above 25 and has never experienced any sort of companionship - let alone sex - is living on easy mode?
>>
>>29458242
Not mexican and the person responsible was never held accountable. At the time of the assaults i was seeing a therapist who should have filed a mandatory report but didnt. I guess it was a win for them. The person is now in long term care facility as a result of a stroke.
>>
>>29450140
Whoop, there it is. Your BPD did not drive all your friends away. You did. BPD is literally a characterization of your personality flaws. It's not some external thing invading you that will ever go away. Take some responsibility for your own actions or you won't fix anything.
>>
>>29458324
i can rattle off all my problems but having no friends for over a decade is the one that hurts the most. most days i don't speak more than 20 words and about the same amount are directed towards me. it's been like this since high school, i'm 28 now.
>>
>>29458318
I met him through class at school. He was also an anime nerd but not socially inept. He has friends and is really normal. I think the timing of when I met him and my overall sob story is why he stayed. my suicidal tendencies at the time probably created an emotionally abusive relationship that trapped him in never deciding to leave. I do think he fell in love with me however obligation is why he stays now. For someone I supposedly love i havent treated him well.
>>
>>29458448
Have you ever made internet friends?
>>
>>29456108
Because I'm not asking for any of your money. I'm just a robot like you and I was hoping that maybe by working with other robots I could get things off the ground.
I start many things and never manage to finish them because I'm sick or simply just get overwhelmed with doing everything on my own. But if I could find some like minded people that are also in a similar situation as me, if we work together maybe we will succeed.
>>
>>29458426
Yeah I know. Or I know that now. I'm a terrible person but I'm working on it.
>>
>>29458474
none that have stuck around for more than a month or so and only a handful at that.
>>
33 year old loser with kidney failure here

Please kill me I'm ready to die
>>
>>29448194
He asked for older opinions, not some faggot kid.
>>
>>29458498
How did it fail? What happens now medically?
>>
>>29458494
I played a mmo and made kind of friends. It was good being in a party that have checkins.
>>
>>29458498
What Happened? Auto immune disease?
>>
>>29458505
I have an auto immune thing that attacked my kidneys since I was a teenager. They aren't fully dead yet but they're working at 15% and I have to take a bunch of pills daily and I can't eat and drink a lot and avoid a lot of food and drinks. The fistula scar on my arm hurts all the time and looks terrible.
>>
>>29458365
How old were you?

Below a certain age they can't penetrate since it doesn't fit, right? Can only fondle?
>>
File: Screenshot-16.png (177 KB, 542x470) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-16.png
177 KB, 542x470
So I've read/listened to Earl Nightingale's "strangest secret" several times throughout the last week.
If you're interested, listen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jApuLxQnV98
or read here: http://www.nightingale.com/articles/the-strangest-secret/
I'd really like to do that 30 day test to see if I can change. Problem: I can't think of a concrete goal I wholeheartedly care about.

What is Arkanine's ultimate goal you are working on at the moment? Or are you in the same boat as me not knowing what you really want?
>>
>>29448129
22 but I've been here since I was 17.
>>
>>29457970

so having a child doesnt make you happy at all?
>>
File: 1466587194992.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1466587194992.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
>27
>no gf
>useless manchild
>live with two other robot manchildren
>all of us work at the same job.
>>
>25 yo
>dropped out of uni multiple times because of social anxieties and no motivation to do work and study, but i am in euroland so luckily not in debt
>odd minimum wage job here and there but don't last longer than a couple of months before i go crazy of the monotony and the normalfaggotry coworkers and i quit on bad terms usually
>have kissed girls and had unfulfilling sex once but we're talking about years ago here, dont seem to be able to keep girls interested in me, usually they say there's something 'off' about me. Read as: i am not normie enough for them
>live on my own but savings are slowly running out and i don't get welfare, so probably will have to search for another shit job this year but i'd rather blow my brains out
>>
>>29448129

you aren't actually that poor.
you got internet and spare time for 4chan.
>>
>>29458632
That sounds pretty cozy desu
>>
I am 28 years old and im a loser in recovery. I am a KV.

I failed out of college the first time back when i was 19.

I wasted a couple years working shitty minimum wage jobs. I told the truth when my mom asked how i was doing and wound up staying a week in an acute mental care facility. Eventually i made enough progress that i went to a tech school and learned how to weld and machine. Things started looking up for me and a got a job as a welder for a $15 an hour training wage. Then the second day on the job i drop a tool on my hand and i break my finger.

Instead of getting down and feeling like it was worthless to try i enrolled in a community college. I needed to prove to myself that i could actually do something. After not doing any math for 6 years almost I was placed in calc 3. I also took a physics class and few others. After two semesters i was at straight A's. I transferred to 4 year university after that. I now have two semesters left and Ill have a bachelors in engineering. A few professors want me to go for my masters. I would have a grant so i wouldn't have to pay for anything. I would also get a stipend to live on . I hvae also had an engineering internship that i did well at.

So now i have a large nice group of about 10 friends i hang out with and im succeeding in school. My failing out of my old school has severely impacted my GPA here. I have managed to bring it up to a 3.2. The only area i havent made any progress in is my appearance. Im still a fat sack of shit. If i can stop being fat, get into graduate school, and get into a relationship i will have considered myself a reformed loser.
>>
>>29458573
i was around 5 when i was first assualted. Just fondling and humping. He used my body and pressed it against himself. No occurance again till i was 12 til 15. That was when it escalated.
>>
File: 1466585387907.png (355 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
1466585387907.png
355 KB, 500x681
>>29458657
Its not cozy. I have pretty much given up on trying to become a better person.

>alcoholic
>bought a fleshlight
>extremepy jaded and hateful toward women
>wristlet with no motivation
>no girl wants a man who plays vidya

Sometimes I google search painless suicide methods.
>>
>29
>NEET
>Dropped out of high school & college
>no ambitions or goals
>can't drive
>only ever had 1 job stacking shelves
>9 year employment gap on CV
>noone would ever hire me
>no savings
>no pension
>everyone I knew growing up has moved on
>gfs/married/houses/careers
>left behind in a dead end northern town
>nothing to do here but drink yourself to death
>nobody my age to socialise with
>nobody understands that there is nothing to do for someone my age who has no social life
>all the activities that take place outside are social activities
>have nobody to go outside and be social with
>every time I go outside I feel like I don't belong there and can't relate to anyone or anything
>implying I could even hold down a conversation for more than 3 seconds to begin with
>just fill my days watching netflix and playing games to distract myself from the hopelessness of life

I learned avoidance behaviours at a young age and now I don't know any other way to live. Because hey, if you avoid all your problems then nothing can hurt you right?

I spend every waking moment in front of my PC because it's the only stable part of my life that I have any control over.
>>
>>29458646
If he's not the one paying for it, then yeah he is. But sure, there are other people that are more unfortunate and don't have any family to support them.
>>
>>29458630
i wish i could say my child makes me happy but often i find myself distant. There are things they do that make me proud and happy for the moment but it is an infrequent high. When i look at them i just keep running though all the ways i can keep them from ending up like me.
>>
>26
>live with parents but currently looking at studio apartments
>work fulltime, making 40k
>master's degree
>dating this one chinese graduate student but not sure if she sees me as a walking green card / generic white man to show off to her friends
>undecided about marriage, think i could be equally as happy as a quiet lifelong bachelor
>>
What's everyone's current unemployment gap on their CV right now?

9 months here, feeling already very fucked
>>
>29
>Been posting on 4chan for almost a decade, fucking hate it
>dropped out of uni, went back for an exit degree
>no job
>no direction
>can feel my body decaying, no longer fit and agile like I ounce was
yet somehow
>live in smart sexy gf
She'll figure out what a loser I am at some point.
>>
I'm 26 and it's clear now I'm a fucking failure. Failed at education, only had shitty boring jobs, kissless handheldless virgin, no friends.
>>
>>29458635
>will have to search for another shit job this year but i'd rather blow my brains out

work is killing me desu. i have an anxiety attack every time i go in but manage to finish the shift and just feel like shit until the next shift and subsequent anxiety attack. i need a new job but havnt had much luck looking.
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
vote to define robotdom in these strawpolls please

>>29457892
>>
>>29458535
At least I have checkins
>>
>>29458747
>i wish i could say my child makes me happy but often i find myself distant.

having a distant parent can psychologically fuck up a kid. have you spoken to a therapist?
>>
This is what i love about 25+ threads. We actually keep those under25s out so they can go ruin the other 100 threads up on r9k.

Lol at that 21 year old in first reply
>>
>>29458768
>think i could be equally as happy as a quiet lifelong bachelor

you seem to be the only one on r9k who thinks this.
>>
>>29458952

couple years bur i have a good excuse: bonus schizophrenia.
>>
>>29458768
100% chance you're from Sydney, Australia or just Australia
>>
>>29459186

Im pretty sure there are other robots/cyborgs who feel the same way. Ive been normie enough to have some sex, make some friends, make some memories etc. but not quite enough to convince a nonlandwhale woman to marry and have my children. Plus i just plain enjoy solitude
>>
>>29459211
>100% chance you're from Sydney, Australia or just Australia

not him but im from sydney australia. are you as well?
>>
>>29459325
>Plus i just plain enjoy solitude

yeah. i need to spend the majority of my time alone. even after spending time with my family i need to recharge by myself for a few hours.
>>
>>29459433
Yes im that asian guy

Burwood.
>>
>>29459465

oh hey. yeah ive encountered you in a previous thread. im an ashfield anon. how is your self improvement going?
>>
>>29448377
search for buddhism, it will tell you why
>>
>>29448129
I'm 27.

But I'm engaged and just graduated law school last year. I think I'm doing okay.
>>
>>29448377
Wow these guys who have replied to you have been dicks...

I completely understand this feeling. It's like men have already accomplished everything we've done and there's no point in trying to conquer another challenge if there's no reward involved.
>>
>>29459550
difficult is an understatement. Self-defeating/quitter mentality and learned helplessness makes it difficult to follow through. You have to literally go against every fibre in your body is telling you because all it wants you to do is 'withdraw, withdraw' because if you try you might fail therefore withdraw = no trying = no failure.

If you watch hunter x hunter its similar to when killua vs shoot
>>
File: image.png (11 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 657x527
30 here. I recently realized taking my dad to the doctor that once he dies, I'll be completely alone.

No one will be there to help me with doctors

What do people do when they get old and have no family or friends? I'm at the hospital today for a checkup for my dad and realized everyone here has family taking them.
>>
>>29459671
what's wrong with your old man?
>>
>>29459648
>If you watch hunter x hunter its similar to when killua vs shoot

havnt seen it. the only anome ive watched is ghost in the shell series.

coming here and seeing all the hopelessness probably isnt helping you much. have you come across any inspirational anons during your posting at least?
>>
>>29459686
Nothing. He's 65 and due for a colonoscopy so getting that done today. Supposed to get that every 5 years after 50.

But since they put you out, you need a driver after. Hence family. What do people do that have no family or friends? That will be me when I'm 50 certainly. My dad will be gone and I'll be all alone.
>>
>>29459708
Not sure if the hopelessness here bothers. I actually find it funny. I keep coming back because r9k always gives me a good chuckle.

You're right though, I shouldn't be here. It's a shit habit.

Lets see if i can hold off from coming back here for the rest of the night
>>
File: 1459179462288.jpg (140 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1459179462288.jpg
140 KB, 960x949
>>29459775
>Lets see if i can hold off from coming back here for the rest of the night

Use your special nen power to abstain, just like in your animes.
>>
>>29459775
See you in an hour
>>
File: 1464404603728.gif (295 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1464404603728.gif
295 KB, 360x270
>>29448129
27 also
>meme degree
>no job
>no money
>manic-depressive type I
>go to hospital and never recover
>living with parents now
>friends all moved on with their lives
>hated hearing about all the friends they were hanging out with and all the people they were now fucking
>last straw was hearing about some piece of shit fucking my crush
>email account never checked, phone off, windows shut
>shitpost on 4chan daily

Pretty much the end now

>>29450905
Hello, this is a message from the government. Fucking 22 yr old kys

>>29449732
>>29450264
Sorry brothers. We don't all make it.
>>
>>29459830

Sup chinabot, how's moving in with your grandparents in Guangzhou coming?
>>
>>29459775

this is my only 'social' outlet so i keep coming back. hope to speak to you again anyway. seeya.
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 1065x1101) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 1065x1101
>>29459891
>phone rings
>too anxious to answer
I don't know why I even have one
>>
>>29459953

im exactly the same. the ring is such a soft innocuous tone but it freaks me out because its associated with the anxiety of having to answer the phone.
>>
>>29459953
>Expensive watch
>Can view pornography
>Reminder of your irrelevance
>>
File: 1415284460795.jpg (202 KB, 1287x906) Image search: [Google]
1415284460795.jpg
202 KB, 1287x906
>want to see new warcraft movie
>gather money from around the house, change, every penny i can find
>no vehicle
>d---dad, dad can I use your truck?
>"why, you don't have any friends"
>yeah I just want to go see a movie
>"NO!"
>dad opens up fridge, takes a big gulp from his big gulp, downs a bunch of xanax and passes out
>hes out cold
>take his truck keys
>arrive at theater
>one for-
>"sir, are you with anyone today?"
>no?
>"sir we have a no singles policy"
>walk back to truck in shame
>drive to mcdonalds
>spend cash on happy meal instead
>truck runs out of gas
>no money gas to get home
>walk 6 miles home
>dad throws bottle of whiskey at my head, barely misses
>im 34
>>
>>29460261
>drive to fast food place to eat
>too anxious to sit inside so I get it to go and eat in the parking lot
>>
>>29460261
>"sir we have a no singles policy"

never heard of this before. i dont think they have it in australia. lonely neets are free to go to the movies by themselves. bad luck about the running out of petrol.
>>
>>29460365
No singles policy is a meme, dipshit. It's a ruse.
>>
>>29460365
That batman movie shooting fucked everything up here in the states.

Sometimes if you see a group of people paying separate you can make it look like you are part of that group
>>
File: 42342343.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
42342343.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>29450905

>"date" a girl for 3 years without ever knowing she's a fatty
>>
>28
>no gf
>not a kissless virgin tho, been there, don't that
>0 social aspirations
>all i do is get high and play wow on a private server where it's still wotlk
>lost 80kg of weight by not eating for days to save money for drugs
it's a countdown to an hero, lads
>>
>>29458727
Where are you from anon? Maybe we could be bros
>>
>>29460261
Please be fake, please
>>
>>29449213
what ur doctorate in? wat do u do? wats your advice?
>>
>>29451619
Fucking Christ anon. Do you have any redeeming qualities?
>>
>>29461635
>wat
>u
>ur

K I L L
Y O U R S E L F
N O R M I E
S C U M
>>
File: 1453599606475.jpg (9 KB, 246x227) Image search: [Google]
1453599606475.jpg
9 KB, 246x227
26 in August, mates.

who /heliumtank/ here?
>>
>28
>working at university, working on my PhD
>procrastinating all day long
>to the outside world, I'm a perfect normie, not even bad looking
>even have gf since 2 months
>let's wait what happens when she gets to know the real me
>inside: crippling depression that I hide
>has been like this for the past 12 years or so
>I have achievements (degree, scholarship and the like), you would probably hate me as a normie
>yet I feel nothing but numbness, self-hate
>escape from this occasionally through drug use, those are my only free moments
>if my life would just end right now, that would be perfectly fine
>>
>>29448129
>26 years old
>KHHV
>NEET
>have never had a job
>high school dropout
>got a GET but no useful education beyond
>no valuable skills or talents
>no skills or talents of any kind really
>mom still cooks my meals and does my laundry
>no idea what to do with my life
>feels too late to change anything
>>
>>29463280
>GET
GED rather.
>>
>>29448129
yeah here

27, never had a job, live at home.

also fat and lazy
>>
28 here. Trying to increase my job prospects and skill list. Can anyone pull out of his ass list of things that can be learned over the internet?
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.