[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf You should try it, /r9k/. Getting girls isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hjhda.jpg (6 KB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
hjhda.jpg
6 KB, 220x190
>tfw gf
You should try it, /r9k/. Getting girls isn't hard if you try to stop being autistic for just two seconds.
>>
>>29448113
i'm a diagnosed sperg and I managed to get a gf t b h kek

I think she has a sperg fetish tho. So just look for grils with sperg fetishes.
>>
I got 9/10 matches on Tinder but I just can't start a decent conversation.
I resorted to using Tinder cause I have no social skill, I honestly don't know why my friends still go out with me.
Even though I hate myself most of the time, I know I'm not that ugly, I could easily get those girls if I wasn't this stupid.

Today I felt good all day cause of some new great matches but then tonight I tried to write them and it all ended up in a reply to my message and that's it.

I guess it's not that easy.
>>
>>29448272
You don't even need social skills, if you can make them laugh then that's all it takes
>>
>tfw your gf loves you but you want to date the cute korean girl who also says she loves you
>tfw break up with gf and bang the qtpi korean girl but then miss your gf and not be able to stay broken up and you break the qtpi's heart

it's not all wine and roses :,(
>>
>>29448272
>friends
>9/10 tinder matches

fucking normie..REEEEEEEEE. OUT
>>
>>29448634
This is why you're a pathetic virgin, anon
>>
>>29448113
I see zero point in dating. Good for you on snatching a temporary whore, though.
>>
>>29448938
My "temporary whore" cooks for me and is satisfied doing anything as long as it makes me happy, stop projecting
>>
>>29449099
All that tells me if you're a child who can't care for themselves.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 240x200
>have gf
>get cucked
>tfw no gf
>get another gf
>get cucked again

when will it end lads? this meme is ruining lives
>>
>>29448576
Making people laugh requires social skills unless they're just laughing at how autistic you are.
>>
>>29449152
I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself
you're just upset because no one cares about you that much besides your mother
>>
hassuna baba
>>
>just stop being autistic
>for 2 seconds

You are asking the impossible
>>
>>29449394
Hassuna Baba (Praise be unto Him)
>>
>>29449394
>>29449632
who the fuck is hassuna baba
>>
>>29448113
>get online gf
>realize she cucked me twice
>"forgive" her, start trying to get leverage on her
>2-3 months later
>manipulate her into sending me almost $2000 which i've used to buy a gaming PC, weed, and a fuckton of chinese food
>would fuck the second I ask for it/travel the 200 miles to see her
>actually 8/10, way far out of my league
>too disgusted with her cucking me to ever find her attractive again
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.