[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw youre not attractive enough >tfw youre not interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1447973294196.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447973294196.png
29 KB, 633x758
>tfw youre not attractive enough
>tfw youre not interesting enough
>tfw youre not cool enough
>tfw youre not funny enough
>tfw youre not nice enough
>tfw youre not ambitious enough
>tfw youre not hard working enough
>tfw youre not smart enough
>tfw youre not normal enough
>tfw youre not cool enough
>tfw youre not enough
>tfw nothing you do is enough
>tfw even if it was other people aren't enough to you

What do you do when people don't like you and you don't like 99% of people? The only option is just to kill myself right? because drugs didn't work, therapy didn't work, self improvement didnt work, the only thing that would work would be for me to just try to kill my personality and exist on but i imagine after the inital high of being liked is gone, id be in the same place. I've shot myself a few times (non-suicidal attempts) just to hurt myself and im not allowed to have guns obviously anymore. But i just found another guy to buy off of, and i met a few people that have them in their homes that i could get to if needed. How do i psych myself up to do it?
>>
File: 1465703037284.png (713 KB, 608x983) Image search: [Google]
1465703037284.png
713 KB, 608x983
>>29448062

Learn to write software. We need your help staving off the feminist invasion.
>>
>>29448849
Is that picture supposed to be cuck related? The guy in the picture isn't her boyfriend according to the text
>>
There's another kind of self improvement, where you don't try to get competitive, but change your values. "Adaptation" is perhaps a better word for it, or acceptance.

Essentially, become a SJW. The essence of SJWhood is humaneness, which means believing that people should be entitled to happiness no matter what they were born like. I did that and I'm doing okay these days. Used to be suicidal. I'm still as much of a loser as ever, but I have friends and a relationship now, and I feel pretty okay about myself. Don't want to die anymore.
>>
>>29448964
>entitled to happiness
Makes no sense to me. Youre not entitled to shit when youre born
>>
>>29448994
Well, that's part of why you feel like shit and like you don't want to live. Start thinking differently, adopt a different world view, and you'll be happier.
>>
>>29448964
im already as close to an SJW as you can be and not be cocksucker, but that doesn't make me like people anymore, and it doesn't make people like me
>>
play league of legends or dota2.
You belong in one of those communities.
>>
>>29448994
>>29449019
that's not me that youre responding to, i already think people should be allowed to do wahat they want, in fact i do everything i can to make sure i dont hurt other peoples feelings and treat people as equals, doesnt do anything i they see me as an equal
>>29449024
this is
>>
>>29449042
I hate those kinds of games, and i play Magic in real life too and i cant stand the people that do these things, theyre losers, so am i but i dont like their kind of loser
>>
>>29449024
Why don't you become a cocksucker then?

Being an SJW should make you like people, and people aren't going to like you if you don't like them. I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, but it's obvious there's some problem.
>>
>>29449019
My life's pretty good. I plan to make my own happiness. Nobody's entitled to it, and if you're not happy, there's either something wrong with you, or you just got dealt a shitty hand. Doesnt mean the universe is being unfair.
>>
>>29449085
people dont know i dont like them, i treat everyone great, they just dont like me, i just not good enough for anyone, my personality is shit i guess
>>
>>29449071
everyone hates those kinds of games. Most of the lol community doesn't even have fun playing the game right now. What you have a ton of time and an affinity for pain. Learn the game. Pour your life into it. Get challenger. Start a stream. Go pro or some shit. Idk

You won't even have to deal with being in the same room as those fucknuggets
>>
>>29448062
You're enough to me, friend
>>
why cheat yourself out of your one chance at happiness though. If you off yourself you will never get to do or try anything ever again
>>
>>29449121
"Universe is being unfair" doesn't mean anything. "Entitlement" also doesn't mean anything, unless there's also someone who is obligated to provide that something. No one is obligated to make everyone happy. What I said was a figure of speech, one that does make a lot of sense to many people and in fact helps them get the point I was making. You're obviously not one of those people, and it appears that you're only butting in other people's conversations to be pedantic. If you have a question or a contribution to make, by all means make it.

>>29449127
You're being polite and friendly and considerate, but that doesn't mean people can't tell you don't really feel positively toward them and comfortable in their company. Body language is a very powerful channel of communication, and we read it subconsciously so it's hard to see how the signals we send out will make others feel about us. We just know that something is making us like some people and dislike others. Unless this is something you've worked hard to understand and address, I'd look for answers there. However, if your problem isn't being liked so much as it is unhappiness in general and social issues as a subset of that, then I'd recommend starting from feeling better about yourself. There's a million things you could try there, professional therapy being the best way because you'll have someone with experience to deal with the vast volume of knowledge and options available.
>>
>>29449249
I can't take it anymore, its just awful being alive, its too much shit for no reward, im not missing out on anything if i kill myself, im just scared of hell
>>
>>29449383
i've been in therapy and on drugs neither helped, they dont make people like you
>>
>>29449446
Drugs are pretty useless. Therapy has its issues, it's hard to find a therapist that's competent and compatible with you personally and even then it takes a long time and it's hard. But making progress there does make other people like you more. It's happened to me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.