[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1466541857396.jpg (214 KB, 1229x922) Image search: [Google]
1466541857396.jpg
214 KB, 1229x922
>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!346
>>
I desperately want to hang myself.
>>
>>29447918
Why not just have Burger King before you off yourself?
Try it my friend, you wont be disappointed.
>>
Nice. Now head down to Wendy's and ask for a large #3 combo and we'll see if you still think BK is the best.
>>
>>29447881
I just got the $10 whopper deal and 20 tendies from BK. Gonna feast for dinner tonight
>>
>>29447969
thats like 3000 calories slow down lardass
>>
>>29447881

>Implying that beef quesaritos with no sour cream from Taco Bell ISN'T, objectively speaking, the best meal.

kys senpai
>>
File: ayy.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>29447951
Wendy's? fucking pleb
>>
>>29447989
not if you get the diet coke :^)
>>
>>29447881
I go to burger king and black people make our burgers.

So that's a lie.
>>
>>29447881
>They don't let black people touch your food

if only this were true
>>
bk makes me shit myself like nothing else. not even taco bell is as bad, theres just so much fat salt and msg in burger king i feel like dying when i finish a whopper meal + shake.

not even that cheap aside from the dollar menu and $1.50 nuggers. go to five guys or even fucking wendys intead
>>
File: meme cuisine.jpg (138 KB, 612x450) Image search: [Google]
meme cuisine.jpg
138 KB, 612x450
Burger King is fucking delish, man. The only problem is that it seems to give me the shits everytime I eat it. Feels conflicted, man.
>>
These shills need to fuck off
>>
>>29447991
>no sour cream
who da heck doesn't like sour cream?

no u kys senpai
>>
File: 1440316112468.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1440316112468.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>29447881
NO
TENDIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MUM U HORE
>>
File: mcds.jpg (411 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
mcds.jpg
411 KB, 1024x682
>not shilling Mac Donald's
Only intellectuals dine at Mac Donald's
>>
>>29448311
>EBI

?
>>
>>29448311
Intellectuals? You mean pretentious hipsters.
>>
>TFW poor and eat frozen dinners and pizzas that mommy buys
>TFW mommy doesn't want me to get fat
>TFW I'm a glutton and consume all the food in our house
>TFW I'd like to eat nothing but fast food and junk food but mommy doesn't really buy junk food.
>TFW mommy makes me feel self-conscious when she sees me eating
>"Anon you're eating a WHOLE FROZEN PIZZA AGAIN?!?!"
>"You're gonna get fat?!?"

Food fills the gaping hole in my life, I'm surprised I'm not the size of a blimp with diabetes.
>>
>>29448311
Fat guy here, can two people really eat all that at once?
>>
>>29447881
As expected of a meal made by the King himself. I'm glad to see a fellow robot with such refined taste.
>>
>>29448598
The only people I've seen struggling with this amount are woman and children.
I'm a 65 kg (143lbs?) male and I can easily eat all that with plenty of room to spare.
>>
>>29448531
>poor
>eating frozen pizzas
you only know poor when all you have to eat for the next three days is half a package of plain toast because the paycheck comes on monday
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.