[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever cum into someones food or drink, or onto someones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Did you ever cum into someones food or drink, or onto someones clothes or other things? Who did they belong to?
>>
I joked about this on Omegle once saying how I asked out a Starbucks barista by jerking off in my coffee and telling her I creamed it.

Turns out one of the people I was talking to was actually a barista and had something similar happen to her. She was really upset. Felt kinda bad man. :P

If you have a fucked up idea always remember some retard degenerate has actually done it.
>>
Iv spat a boys cum back into his mouth after head once.
>>
>>29447955

thats very gay anon

i hope you felt gay for it
>>
>>29447871
I jacked off onto my neighbor's door a couple times.
>>
File: 1458505572218.jpg (27 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1458505572218.jpg
27 KB, 413x395
>>29448040
>I jacked off onto my neighbor's door a couple times.

>mfw reading that post
>>
I came all over my sister's retainer once. I had a massive boner when I saw her wearing it a few hrs later.
>>
Is it the ultimate form of domination? Forcing someone to consume your semen with every meal?
>>
File: 1466553907355.jpg (24 KB, 296x291) Image search: [Google]
1466553907355.jpg
24 KB, 296x291
I came onto my brother's gf's toothbrush once
>>
I've never came on someone else's things, but I love cumming on my own things. I have a plastic roller mat beneath my office chair, and when I get horny I roll back, pull my cock out, and jerk off a big load. I've always had thick and ropey loads, and I've always shot really far for some reason, did kegels unintentionally as a kid so I think that's why. I love seeing the big mess gushing out of me and love seeing it all goopy and piled on the mat. Easy to clean up, too.
>>
>>29447871
One time I was at a friends and jerked into a shampoo bottle
He had a hot mom and sister
>>
File: 1456856188896.png (518 KB, 639x557) Image search: [Google]
1456856188896.png
518 KB, 639x557
Right after my sister bought one of those fancy spin brushes or whatever their called i used it to get off. It had ultra soft bristles so I just wet them and had the thing spin on my clit for 2 minutes before cumming. I was drunk as hell at the time and forgot I did it til I saw her brushing her teeth the next morning. Shes a stacy slut so its probably not the first time she's had pussy juice residue in her mouth.
>>
>>29448081
I had to stop when someone saw me hunched over mid climax one night. Fucking street lights.
>>
File: 634245665.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
634245665.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
sister's
>>
jerked off with my sister's panties and came into them
pretty low point in my life tbqh
>>
I came in some bottled breast milk.
>>
>>29447871
I came into my best friends sisters knickers once when my friend was taking a shit and she wasn't in the house. Also went through her drawer which had dildos and stuff in them.
>>
I don't understand the appeal of doing this.
>>
File: 1463872867935.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1463872867935.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
My hot cousin's shampoo bottle while on a family vacation.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.